WWYD Rape Thread

WWYD Rape Thread

Shove her down, and hold a pillow over her face as I force her legs open and ram her cunt without mercy. The pillow will muffle her cries as I smack those juicy tits around, and suck on them, biting her nipples hard. I'd ram my dick deeper inside her, tearing her up and allowing me to use her blood as lube to fuck her harder. As I get close, I'd pull the pillow off her face and immediately clamp my hand around her throat to prevent her from screaming as I unload a fat load all over her tear-stained face. After I'd finished, I'd release my grip on her throat, ball up my fist and punch her in the stomach as hard as I could, driving the air out of her and preventing her from screaming as I zip up and walk out.

Wwyd?

absolutley nothing.
bit tits are so over rated.

Make her deep throat my cock. Pull out and cum in her hair.

Shove her into one of those fitting rooms so hard she bounces her head off the wall, knocking her silly. Rape the fuck out of her and cum on that stupid shirt.

wwyd to my slut

What are you gay?
Big tits may not be your thing but she's definitely hot.

Wwyd?

Meet her parents and ask her to marry me.

Girl on left, wwyd?

Gag her with my cock cum on her face and spend the rest of the evening fucking her ass before I dispose of her body.

Ram my dick into that fuckable mouth of hers, then pull out and cum on her cross.

wwyd

more

Her sister.

how would you rape her b?