>spent last $10 on a case of beer and chips
>gonna spend the night listening to music and shitposting

am i pathetic or is this ok for my age

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=3bNITQR4Uso
youtu.be/NUC2EQvdzmY
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

i miss them tits

No your fucking useless like this whole new generation. Shit isn't going to just be handed to you. You gotta earn it.

Ok

You're the average adult male right now, nothing terrible.

fuck

everyone go ahead and go out and try to earn shit, go ahead and report back to me in one year, let me know how it goes, lmao.

>you realize millions of other people are trying to earn things at the same time as you and you're all pinballing off of each other and you each can only get diminished versions of what you want because there's too much competition

>am i pathetic or is this ok for my age
Don't go after principles user. Just enjoy your temporary stay on earth and do what you want.

youre pathetic and will be poor your entire life.

What kind of shit beer and chips are you getting a fucking case of for $10?

Feel it homie, me too and I feel pretty worthless cause everyone my age is out in a job doing stuff, going to school and I'm being a loser. Hope I can get somewhere with music and eventually get into film, just gotta get off our asses Sup Forumsro

You have a while to get your shit together

Shit, what kind of beer? 24 for $10...

this OP you lying piece of shit

I'm a NEET virgin living on welfare and whoring out my body on webcam for 50+ year old men to jack off to my pink asshole and even I think OP is a faggot.

I need to shop where you shop op

Well you are at least working. OP doesn't do shit. Who knows how he got that 10 bucks

i'm 31 and i'm still doing that mate, cheers

Wow, not sure if stupid or just trolling. Hoping for the latter, but thinking the former.

$7.99 for 12 pack of natural ice at walgreens

$1.69 for some cheetos, after tax it was more like $12

I sold an old iphone on ebay for $20 ;_;

Should of got a fifth of vodka. It would last longer

are you guys stupid, oblivious, or just plain blind?
literally everything except miller, bud, and coors is DIRT cheap
been getting Hamm's for $10.99/30pack, shit's SO cash

>there's too much competition
no, there's only too many greedy jews who'll make your finances come just about right to make the ends meet
and that is if you actually try
you can become somewhat successful if you decide to bend over and become their shabbos goy

clearly you aren't a drinker if you think a fifth of vodka is ever going to last more than one night

Guess what Walmart is always fucking hiring. Same with mic ds and other fast food.

i fucking do that if i have 30 dollars left all the time

>is this ok for my age
How much of a trailer trash, waste of space do you have to be to think this is ok at any age?

>because being a sober good boi is morally right, and our good Lord in heaven will reward me!

it's terrible that this has become the average

I'm almost there, only a year away. Mental disorders, social anxiety, marijuana dependency, no gf, no good friends. Life sucks

Not op but king cobras are 1.25 out the door for 25 fl oz and 6% alcohol.

I would just have to drink all of it

You're fine for a bit. Think about what you want to do for a career. Most people hopping right into college are usually second guessing their major half way through.

Also dont look to other peoples success through their social media. Its a shit show on the other end most of the time.

Or because i'm not a worthless degenerate without self respect

>eating gluten-free and making big money for da boss-man is what life is all about! it's the definition of honor!

Yeah youre good my guy

12 beers will only last a night dickhole

At your age, I just moved into my first apartment. Was learning how far money would actually take me, and how to spend it and how not too. Living PC to PC is okay for your age. It's not okay if you don't learn things like.... groceries are cheaper than fast food. Cheap booze is just as good as mid shelf booze. Quit smoking, 400USD a month @ a pack a day. etc, etc.

Lol
Keep telling yourself you're worth something while staring down the hole of your dozenth beer can

This is absolutely fine for your age, OP. Don't feel bad at all. Enjoy your youth while it lasts.

Are you a trap? pics?

Don't compare yourself to others OP. I'm 23 right now, just bought a house and moving up quick in my job without a degree and only dedication to my job. 2 years ago I would have laughed in someone's face if they told me I'd be where I am now.

>he thinks he has worth

I didn't learn this until I was 37.
Srsly, OP it's gonna take a lot of luck to make it to my age. I worked my ass off every day, somehow, despite drinking 6 beers before work, 12 during the day and god knows how many more at night (usually 12.)
I also banged a ton of chubby to fat latinas, many of them milfs.
Thas how I made it.
Welcome to Hell, OP.

You can't measure someone's success by their sobriety, but nice ruse roody-poo

Worthless n33t. I'm 21 live with my girlfriend and daughter who's about to turn 1 in our own place.

Holy shit if you actually think that way you deserve to be the failure you are

lol rip

>having someone care about you enough to support you
must be pretty damn nice, user. must be a warm feeling to think about when you're falling asleep at night

Don't beat yourself up too much about it, user. Enjoy your sunday.

Here's some music. I was just listening to this and suddenly realized how good it was.

youtube.com/watch?v=3bNITQR4Uso

Pretty pathetic... Temp agency user.
Cheers, tho.

>26 yo
> work as security officer
>sit on my ass and browse Sup Forums
> gets paid 11.00/h
> only pay 350.0 for rent
> spends the rest on weed
> tfw i have a life but i waste my money on stupid shit and exploit my job.

Instantly reported.

Fuck, man, don't sweat it. I'm in my forties, and I'll tell you a secret: we don't know what we're doing any better at 50 than we do at 20.

You're not all that pathetic. You're just young and wondering what to do with your life. It happens, and it'll change.

One bit of wisdom you DO get from growing older is that you learn to recognize this. You'll always have your ups and downs. Try not to take them seriously.

Wtf are those shoes?

I hope no one is seriously taking advice from a 40 year old virgin on Sup Forums

I mean what the fuck else are you gonna do with $10 just get a job asap

>You'll always have your ups and downs. Try not to take them seriously.
good oldfag post is good
or i guess i should say middleagedfag post
60 is the new 40, afterall
32 reporting in and i don't feel a day older than when i was 19
hell, think i feel younger now actually
life is one hell of a trip

I just did the same thing at 29 if it makes you feel better. Just keep in mind that every year you'll feel more pathetic.

such a shame what happened to lindsey she was hot back then now she looks like shes in her 50s

And, the reason that, having sex post-2010, either you were not aware that condoms existed, or she, that birth control did...? Did your upbringing take place in that prudish knowledge-desert that comprises the G.O.P. voting American hinterlands? Were you and the lady you afflicted with your offspring homeschooled, by Jesus-rode-dinosaurs types?

this is true but i've felt pathetic ever since i realized i was an ugly, hopeless, undesirable beta faggot. it's turtles all the way down really

thanks lads I appreciate all the advice, they're making me feel a lot better about my sit. I'm either gonna go back to school or look for a job soon.

also this is great shit

Thanks for making me feel better about myself OP I just turned 21 and am doing pretty shitty but at least I've got a job and a couple G's to my name

You make near this age and you aren't a complete fuck, you'll develop an outlook that's at least somewhat compassionate, and you'll be detached enough not to give a fuck about casting judgment.

Pretty pathetic

On average how many happenings do you get a week?

im trying to learn new skills daily, sadly im not very good at woodwork which is the most readily available material ive got here
need some shit to try that will help improve skills that can be translated to a professional life

I felt exactly like you OP was working minimum wage and was super down. Started a small odd job/ lawn care business and just bought a new truck. Once you get something set it all feels a lot better

depends on whether you are accepting the shitty spot you're in or actively trying to improve it

I'm 36 unemployed and I just spent my last on weed and a burger. I'll be posting here as well. Not even smoking the weed until the pain hits again. Guy charges me double but I have no other sources. Missouri. These prices aren't reasonable at all. 120 a quarter

enjoy the night, cheers mate

Have some music to lighten the mood. youtu.be/NUC2EQvdzmY

>350 for rent
where are you living?

10$ for a "case" of beer......and chips? Wher da fuq you from? Guadalajara?

>Im 21
>Have never had a job in my life
>Parents pay for everything

Im probably just as useless as you OP

Do you have a job? Are you working? You have your own place?

>120 a quart
Alberta. $20/quarter

Non-draft beer is cheap af. A case of 6% no-name can range from $9-$12 in Alberta.

Wow you are a sucker if you don't have a connect just keep asking all the blacks you see one is bound to know what's up.

Your parents are garbage. Don't they want you to learn to be independent?

>hurf durf oprah was an intern when she was 24
at least she had a job...

You're not pathetic. A lot of us have been unemployed before. I remember having to sleep on the floor for like 6 months because I couldn't afford a bed. Just find something for now like a pizza delivery driver or whatever until you are able to get the job you want.

There are no blacks here. I'm basically the only minority around. Anyway it should be 60 for top, max. I need new friends.

you are LITERALLY living the dream life
never let anyone tell you otherwise
they are nitpicking at you out of pure jealousy

> had many night like this.
> Not gonna lie, When tomorrow roles around you'll still be that useless bag of muck.

I only make 10$ an hour but being a security guard is awesome

>Be me
>23
>Going back to school
>Fuck the degenerate city life
>Feels good

Why don't you have a job? Do you not want one or can't get one?

I'm 21 and own my own business, own 2 cars and have 10k saved. I'd say you're doin good tho

tbh user, this world is not the same world your parents grew up in.
shit posting and drinking beer is acceptable nowadays.

>sit on my ass and browse Sup Forums
>spends the rest on weed
> tfw i have a life but i waste my money on stupid shit and exploit my job.
> i have a life
heh

Jesus christ you really are one big faggot arent you?
Go get a friend or two you fucking basic ass loser

Miss the days when she was hot as fuck.

21 is just the beginning. Whether it gets better or worse from here is anyone's guess. Just keep living and try to improve your quality of life.

this, tbh. Myself and almost every other guy I know at this age does the same

Having a job is just a matter of perspective, and an analysis of what you need to make you happy. Once you do that figure out how much money that costs, or makes you. gg.
Lyft ride credit!
20$
First time users only!
Download the app and put in the code!
CODE: RF11
20$
: )

Her ass has a hollow and those arms.
>she's 30.