I got 20 tabs of acid i dont know what to do with. should i just take them everyday for 20 days

i got 20 tabs of acid i dont know what to do with. should i just take them everyday for 20 days.

obviously

Doesn't sound like a good idea

Take them all right now

timestamp the fuckers

That would be a waste. The tolerance builds quick, you'd have to take one, then two, then four, then eight, etc. Take one to four every two weeks for best results

Take half hits once a week, microdosing while learning a skill or doing a hobby is amazing

save up for the right time, shit ain't cheap

drop ss not acid

i was given a bad batch so i just have some lying around that might work or might not work so i cant sell em

This, microdosing is how you become the next Jeff bezos

Take 4. Go to your local park (at midnight so to no freak out or get freaked out by others) and enjoy the fucking shit. Also, great bait. I replied.

It's worse than that. More like 1, then 3, then 9. Your tolerance gets soooo high

Prepare to not sleep for a week. I can never seem to sleep for at least 26 hours when I drop

Do three now and keep us updated.

acid takes to long to start effecting you and im probably gonna sleep at like 1 am so its pointless.

Just store them well and use like 3 at a time. Its not a big deal. Have fun with them. You dont got to be crazy. Maybe ask a friend to come over and do it with you or go take a walk in some nature

Fuck no youll loose your shit

1 the first day
2 the second day
4 the third day
13 the fourth day.

You cant sleep after you take acid lol.

This, and livestream that shit

Take 5-10 right now.

Lies, you can sleep, but that's a waste of good acid.
OP, take 2, wait, and when you hit the peak, take 2 more. When that wears off, do it again. And share the love, acid is more fun with company. Have a bonfire somewhere (OUTSIDE) and drop tabs with some bros, it's a great time. Play some good trip tunes and waste some time~

If you've taken acid then been able to fall asleep right after your acid was trash

Send me 2

Y-you know that if you take acid it wont work again for at least week? It's good to wait about two weeks before another drops. Also how powerful are those blotters? Are you sure it's pure lsd or just some shitty nbome? Cause if it's lsd you can't possibly overdose, but if you take too much nbome you gonna die rather painfully lol

It certainly was not, I was tripping absolute balls, seeing crazy fractals in the plain blue sky and then on the ceiling when I retreated inside, tinting, motion streaks, after images, the whole shebang. Ended up taking a power nap at hour 5, woke up and a lot of the fun stuff was gone, regrets ensued~
Like I said, possible, just not recommended!

Naw.
Acid won't work every day, but most people just have to take a spacer day in between to have full effects again the day after. At least in my and all my friend's experience.
That being said, yeah, don't drop two days in a row, you'll be disappointed on day two for sure.