ITT we act like niggers

ITT we act like niggers

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=2yvlLHHIodw
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

I dindu nuffin, I don't even have dark capacithy ta pik cottun, only cullect welfur

Africa isnt 50%+ first cousin incest...

He was gud boy der

Niqqa WTF
yous a Satan beich nigga
Whas wrong wit u

*insert duck shit here*

We wuz kangz shieeeet

I smelz a honkie

Nigguh Toby dun runn oft

"Look at this white girl at the end of my dick, white men are such cucks."

Fucking white people! Or Wypepo! Amirite? If white people weren't so fucking toxic society would be so much more advanced like Egypt (which was black by the way). On a similar subject why have White People always got to try and oppress us by putting up racist statues of slave owners like John F. Kennedy, we should tear that shit down and rename that airport Malcolm X Airport to show White People history is not about them OK.

Catch this coconut!

WHO THE FUCK MADE THIS BURGER!?!

I TOLD YOU IM MASSAH. COME OVER HERE NIGGER! Time to shove this hea crisco pot up your nigga womans cunt!

Where muh repurayshuns at? Stingy whypipo betta gibs me money

oh laaaawdy, that pewdiepie ain't right

WUH, DAS RASIS!

*Throws random gang signs*

Gonna go out in public and be super agressive and act like a fucking 10 year old twat. If someone calls me on my shit I'll just chimp out on 'em. When I get caught I'll just say
>dindu nuffin

shieeeeeeeeeeeeeeet

sho nuff mah bixbrutha

We wuz kangz and sheit

I need my chicken son

>minority
Not if you take into fact the world population. Niggers

>makeup
Are niggers going to sue tattoo artists next? Niggers.

we the shit All my niggas

Yo we headin' out to see a movie.
Good fucking luck everybody else in the theater, am I right?

"Psychology of Fashion"

This cant be real kek

no, you are not right.

Hi, I'm Medro, and I'm oddly incredible at math. I really shouldn't be as good as I am at math. I make up for it by sucking at everything else, plagiarizing all of my school projects and acting like a complete jackass

Masters in psychology for fashion? I'm pretty sure you're the first person ever to get that degree period....

8 years was pretty good.

a black father's never been in the same house for that long, that's a record.

Only because his wife is a fucking shemale.

BBC is coming for your daughters..

one of these day's they'l learn to pull their damn pants up.

If only they knew how that shit originated.

How can they even run with teir pants that low?!

Please, they're not gonna "Know" anything, all they need to do is pull a trigger and be niggers.

Someone post those negro comics

Bruh all dees dumb ass white limp dick mithafuckas crying keep crying you chalk skin mothfuckas I like seeing you upset over the most perfect esthetic race your girls kneel to our massive cock your race has already fallen next time shut your mouth like drumpf ahould

The white race has evolved

>taking the bait

Bruh not even yo girls can fight back lol

We wuz kangz n shiieeet!! Ooga booga money ook ooh oh ook aah aah AAH!

Are you fucking stupid are you that brainwashed by drumpf you think you could compare to this

Uhm mine has...

Your white father that took YOUR NIGGER ASS IN, doesnt count.

dumb bitch im fuckin straigt from the hood and we gota stand up 4 our birthrigts n nationality, as in accordig 2 da profet ELIJAH that WE, THE BLACK ISREALYTES r da TRUTHFUL desendints f jews, not those curly-haired wite cavemen dat control all da bankkks

holla to ma true homies up in here representing tha colored man

EBONY IS BEATIFFUL!

Yes

Fucking hell it's like a elephants cock it drags across the floor it can't get up

I be goin to KFC,
y'all want anithang

No.

do thay take EBT

fake and gayer than freddie mercury fucking richard simmons on a rainbow riding a glitter unicorn

Yuh dont know mi calling mi ah bitch now guh get mi som of dat fowl ive gat to roll mo fat blunts fah tomorrow

youtube.com/watch?v=2yvlLHHIodw

>fat white guy
>video tries to turn him black
Wew

You guys are dicks. I'm white. Most black people are good people and just want to get by let everyone else. You're cherry picking outlandish criminal ones to try and reflect on the entire race. Plus, there is no superiority in being white or aryan. In general, blacks are far superior in athletics and asians and jews are far superior academically.

Niggaz don talk like dat

Wrong, whites hold the most Olympic medals and whites have the most scientific achievements...blacks only dominate certain sports and just because you know some asian thats good at math or they get good grades overall doesn't mean they are smarter...just nerds.

i's be gon downa tha creek an ima be gon fishin