So wanting to be cucked is apparently a real thing...

So wanting to be cucked is apparently a real thing. I was talking to this bitch on tinder and she was seriously begging me to fuck her in front of her boyfriend. She messaged me first. Then when I insulted him for looking weak he got on and started insulting me and saying I was weak and bad looking. Clearly I'm stronger and have better hair than him, but he was just struggling for anything because when I requested we spar he said he is associated with Russian mafia and would have me shot if I beat him up. Typical weak shit. She was super into me until I insulted her boyfriend and the whole cuck thing.. How fucked up are people?

This too

Don't even agree on meeting, they will rob you

LOL I would have brought some boys with guns. Hollow tips and all. He said too much to warrant any less.
I unmatched because she/he was basically spamming me with angry messages

Being the bull is the only good part. Devil's threesome can be super hot if you don't make eye contact with the dude. Or if he's super beta make him feel like shit during it

you can't really make eye contact when he's in the corner

Op again.

It started off so nice and interesting. She soundeds somewhat integer and into decent music, but when I asked who the guy was she said that. It devolved from there with him trying to insult my looks when he is a balding scrawny Ugo.

Intelligent * not integer

I guess I was referring to my own personal experience where we both were fucking her (his gf)

It's kind of turned me off of tinder. Most of the girls seem like they just are curious or want a quick fuck anyways. This is the first time I've had someone shit talk me, it kinda got my blood going and makes me want to wreck a motherfucker. I wish it weren't so late so I could go fight someone.

Op here
Uh I don't entirely get it. I am self hating, Some would consider me mentally ill, but I'm not racist or any of that other stuff.

Do it, user. What do you have to lose? You either fuck this woman in front of some dude, or you don't.

Nah I unmatched. He was raging about the shit I said about him. I also have no desire to cuck somebody.
I honestly would have got more joy out of breaking his jaw after that conversation. I love fighting shit talkers and it's been awhile since I've hospitalized anyone.

damn you needa chill my nigga..

Lol tough....

Do you know how hard it is to find a girl to cuck you?

>I love fighting shit talkers and it's been awhile since I've hospitalized anyone.
Internet tough guy

LOL I know man. I've been on a warpath since I split with my ex. I eat 160-190 grams of protein a day super lean and hit the gym everyday. I also spar with my friend who has been doing mma for over ten years (we're in our 20s).
This guy got under my skin and it was even worse because before all that came up it seemed like I was having a genuine connection with a semi intelligent girl.
I'm waiting to hear back from the job opportunity of my lifetime so I'm stressed about that too.
Thinking about being a cop so I can channel some of my virulence,but it probably isn't healthy.

How can I find a whore like in the OP?

Op here
LOL that's nastey
Real life too. I'm pretty unhinged and my friends have become concerned.
I don't really care about anything anymore though. Human lives are just commodities to me now.

Im into bbc and find it super cute when a guys into cuckold. Bf material tbh.

Idk man pay for tinder and swipe away. I gave her a super like because her profile was funny.

I do have tinder plus

Are you a grill? Where can I message you?

Forgot pic

Dude I've found multiple girls looking to cuck their bfs. This was the first that didn't state that in their profile. I'm now realizing the entire thing was probably a troll.

Yeah I've met girls wanting to cuck their bfs but none wanting to cuck me

Kiq: monkey_girll

holy fuck how cringy can you be, do you even read what you write before you put it?

Fremdschämen

quads

You getting trolled nigga

Uh not really. I'm pretty cringeworthy irl. I like discussing openly in public the idea that we should be allowed to eat dog and human meat if we want. I'm kind of just focusing on being jacked,militant, and provocative until somebody kills me, probably will be a religious person when I tell them that God is a superstition at a restaurant.

How is this even embarrassing?

How to start a convo to make the girls horny OP?