Every Day Carry thread

Every Day Carry thread

What does Sup Forums carry on a daily basis?

i am too lazy to take a picture of my daily carry

you are a faggot for carrying all that shit and for wearing a fitbit

It's not mine, just happened to be one from a prior thread. Were you going to cry about this you fucking cunt?

looking for a new multitool. Currently use a skeletool (broke the blade) and leatherman wingman. Recommend me something

no i just came here to call you a faggot.

have fun reposting

sage

why the fuck would you carry that shit every day all that seems like too much

But.....why?

Glockfags are such attention fags.

I have that same pistol in black

Leatherman. How did you break urs?
I aspire to one day be as cool as you, living in mum's basement at the age of 45 jerking off to her wedding pics. an hero please.
As fucking stated before that's not mine, from the last EDC thread

I don't carry anything.
I don't like the way things feel in my pockets.

i carry cash
my phone about 5% of the time
and a mickey

EDC is nonsense turbo autism

Belt
Keys
Wallet
Cell Phone
Pocket Knife

I don't need 30lbs of bullshit in my pockets like OP. Field notes? Seriously, what the fuck.

but ur in a starbucks.

Jesus christ...

Why do you carry so much shit around?

isn't the point of a carry permit to not call attention to yourself?
I have a cc but I don't flash my shit like I'm cool (I'm not)

OP here. it's...not...fucking...mine. Retarded twats learn to read.

I honestly cant remember, probably using it not per manufactures specs kek

me neither, i have an inside-the-pants holster...dont know what the actual term is for it

Are you gonna be like a shopping bag lady? You know like, sit in alleyways and like talk to buildings and wear men's shoes and that kinda thing?

exactly like your saying. Inside the pants holster

ah. tbh ive only ever used leatherman...everything else felt like cheap chink shit

Pity about driving a Toyota

Maybe he doesn't have a permit and can only open carry?

Rubber banded money, keys to my moms house/car/hoopd i got in her name, half gram of blow cut to seem like 8 ball, menthol flavored kool aid packets

>tfw i am most prepared nigger ever

lel

it wich shithole you live that you need a gun and a medpack everyday?

I know what you mean, I've had sog which felt like garbage, gf has a small victorinox that well feels cheap

Bloody christ, what a faggot.
That is a weird way to start a cringe thread, kid.

how come the only people who care about these threads enough to start them are conceal pistol carriers? if you didnt just get your permit to carry last month, and you were gunless, would you be posting in this thread? it comes off as extremely cringey, like you are trying to show this off. yes i carry a glock 19 every day, no you cant see it because im not a faggot millennial who needs validation from randoms and bots on the internet

OP why you carry so much shit you prolly don't even know how to use? Is this a repost?

The funny thing is EDC threads were huge until you newfags came and blew the boards up to flaunt ur furfag and trap threads every 2 seconds. an hero u kikes.

Can someone please explain why Mericuns are shooting guns into Hurricane Irma?

It makes no sense, and in fact is probably the dumbest thing i've ever heard (even dumber than terrorism).

I can only imagine open carry is for "cool" dudes and people who want to feel strong. I would never open carry, just calling to much attention to yourself. I mean sure it takes a bit more to get a cc but I feel its worth it 1000%

since u can't fucking read and were probably dropped on ur head as a child, it's NOT FUCKING MINE...it was a pic from the last EDC thread.

what is the thing next to the watch?

The virgin survival kit.

weak. i feel like chad is probably an open-carry guy.

yup these faggots flooded Sup Forums with their autistic posts on traps and furries.

this made me laugh user, thanks!

>not a faggot millennial requiring validation
>"yes I carry a glock 19 every day"
Faggot millennial spotted

it was a joke posting on facebook that went viral and small local media picked it up for the lolz and then when other larger national media picked up from the local media they thought it was real and serious because the sarcasm gets lost in translation the more people who retell the story

OP here, again, pic is from prior EDC thread, i typically don't carry or would show my gun off. wipe ur tears.

interesting

So can not even contribute to your own thread?

why are you asking me?

pretty much. oldfag here and so sick of Sup Forums lately

Somehow, this post managed to be even cringier than the OP. Well done.

anyone under 30 really deserves pic related tbh

Is that awesome mix vol. 1 or 2?

nah man. i'd never even heard of edc until the survival-meme craze, of which EDC is probably some kind of autistic offshoot

Who is this Chad?
Refresh please

lol are you kidding?
Manlet

I mean I agree with you I cc. But if he doesn't have it and wants his tool then that's the only other choice

i used to see them at least on a weekly basis, moreso here on Sup Forums than on /k/

I do enjoy knowing he wears a belt and cant easily flaunt his dick snot at ease.

shitty meme. ignore me.

I carry this with me wherever I go. Pussy Destroyer 3000

lol are you kidding?
Faggot.

shut up nerd

that's great oil right there

true user

Jesus OP calm down. Answer the question though, why do you carry all shat shit around?

whats the brand with the skull logo

what the fuck

top kek

ITS tactical

very nice, Sig?

You need to replace that keysmart with a keybar ;)

Battledroid and condoms are a must

Hey Bryan, how do you like the Emerson A100?

not him but that's def a sig

yup, my 1990 west german P226

His keys

i mean...ok

right? fireball...

>the dumbest thing i've ever heard
If you actually think that people are shooting their guns at irma then you're one of the dumbest people I've seen on here in a while.

i like to carry these

Just as autistic as a waifu pillow

sexy. got a pic of it out of the holster?

>WAAAAAAAAAAAA IM OUT OF VAGISIL

Those fucking goggles and the cartridge sticking out of the magazine are my favorite parts.

about how long ago?

Jesus do you own a purse?

Open carry ketchup at all times

Pic related is next on my shopping list

>LifeStyle condoms
>tons of weapons
Small dick confirmed

lol at the rifle cartridge in the pistol magazine.

All original, my most accurate handgun, hands down

to the left