hey im just glad someone is enjoying it

>tfw cub stuff is a dime a dozen

i duno i hardly see allot of it around if im honest

oh right, yea ive been using that term wrong

how do you mean?

MEIN GOTT, YESS

I DO LOVE ME SOME CUTE SOFTFLUFFS

love loliswitch's style

love this artist, he draws happies as fuck, they're all adorable (partially because so happy; happy loli even cuter loli) - both fluffs and nonfluffs

my first mastered character in HotS.
she's superfun.
one of the trollest ever

always good to keep cubs and lolis happy shame what seems to be happening with loli threads on b now a days though

lili is just to dam cute and sexy if you ask me

also drunk.
and legal, but that's a different story.
yeah, she's lovely.
i mean, there's a reason why /trash/ warcraft threads turn into lilifest

is she legal i thought she was under age

bump

appreciated

actually i see what you mean do we know how olf she was in mists cause its been 5 years of in game time since she was introduced then again i have no idea the age of consent in azeroth

well sadly i have things i will have to do if you want to feel free to carry on where i left off

if i recall correctly /trash/ says she's either 18 or 19, not sure, im leaning towards 19 though (might be mistaking her with anzu now, though, so maybe actually 18? doesnt matter anyway tbh, she's just a drawing, sadly)

that fucking tease

thanks and gl/hf!

i think she was 11 in mop so if it has been 5 years i imagine she is 16 or 17 at this point

i never played warcraft but recall them mentioning that there was some severe timefuckery in one of the expansions, whatever they meant by that

that was warlord the expansion after mop and it wouldnt really effect her since she is in a different timeline where she has not even been conceived yet

You took something that was already bad and made it worse

your mom did the same thing when you were conceived

> get a girl
> fuck in the ass anyway
i mean, for fuck's sake, if you want to get shit on your dick just go for a faggot, it's probably easier.

ps im not complaining about the content, not at all, i just wonder sometimes what the fixation with sticking dick in a shithole is, if there's a perfectly good vagoo right next to it

not sure if this counts, but i dont really have any
well, didnt until this thread happened.

id say it does and its qite nice slowing down on psoting