Should I kill myself ?

should I kill myself ?

What for m8? Wouldn't you rather enjoy life, raise a family?

Fuck anyone that will let you fuck them, then let anyone fuck you that wants to before you go.

Try it once. If you end up not liking it, find something esle to do.

Try it at least 3 times.

nigga you just got trips, aw hell naw

yes

please dont do it

Give me a reason and I'll let you know

Please don't.

Do it or don't do it, nobody cares.

But what you SHOULD do it take out a bunch of loans and cash advances on credit cards. Then give all that money to someone who could use it. Your debt dies with you and you'll make a huge impact on somebody's life for once.

In fact I don't know why this isn't standard procedure for anyone with a terminal illness, too.

No

Nah bruh you just got trips.

Do it. No, not kidding, not being ironic, really mean it. DO ITTT!!!

No. The people saying yes are lonely virgins. Stay alive. Go get laid, waste some money on shit you shouldnt, get black out drunk and regret a bunch of shit. Go live. At worst try an antidepressant.

Do NOT do it.

Plato was right. There is no virtue in suicide. Stay and live your life. We all have bad periods in our life.

>Your debt dies with you
Tell that to the creditors that go after every close relative a person has to try and collect on the debt. It takes fighting in court to get them to stop.

Suicide is a long term solution to a short term problem. - Some dude.

probably butchered the quote but if it's just a rough period of your life dont kys. If life is all around shit maybe go for it. I'd wait for your parents to be dead first (of age, dont murder them please) then do it. Your parents would be pretty sad if u did now

>We all have bad periods i
Not me. I don't get those on account that I don't have an axe wound, you stupid cumdumpster.

Probably
Checked

Are you happy, OP? Look at all these /r/eddit faggots you've attracted.

>not blowing the money on hookers and blow

Don't kill yourself, go buy a lottery ticket since your ass is getting triple 7's

sauce?
also kys

Are you really this into Sup Forums? Like really? You're THAT much of a neckbeard?

You've done something, that I've never done. Yes, I fucked a supermodel and I'm rich as fuck. I got a big cock and my IQ is around 180 but nigger, I never got trips. Fuck a fat chick, then decide if worms eating your brains is better than that.

Save up money for stents first

Yes

Hit a nerve, did I?

Tell me about yourself and I'll get back to youj

Nah, ditch everything and just travel the world fucking everything that moves until the STDs kill you.

yes, you're using up natural resources someone could be using

no:

>you rolled trip 7s.
>if you're prepared to die, you're also prepared to do everything it takes to change.
>you have not finished exploring the world.