Eggplant

eggplant

what animal is that

an eggplant

cat

Paint is the most important purchase I make. I inspect every tube, I check every color. The cheap stuff is no good.

Yes, but to have a partner that doesn't understand you or what you are going through is by no means a good thing. You are speaking as if I have never been in love before.

Hello lads

we sell paint at my work called CheapCheap paint and it's got little birds on it

hello chippy

Disgusting.

He really is a good guy. He's never even been depressed before, so he only knows what little i will admit to him. He's the only family I have and I love him to bits.

Love is subjective.

Hello lord.

Anyone got movie recommendations? Also, I need suggestions for which cute anime boy to make my new desktop theme for, and one for my phone :3

this isn't an eggplant, it's a DICK!

also no problem

I had a lady ask me if she could use ceramic paint to paint metal and I said it's meant for ceramics and to be baked onto it but she said shes gonna use it. I think shes wrong. Whats your professional opinion?

I recommend you watch The Skin I Live In.

no ducks. only eggplants :3

Sure it is. I still wouldn't want to be with someone that didn't understand me or what I was going through.

why no ducks? Is it because of their crazy penises?

Hi :x

Looks interesting. How did you find this?

This conversation is over. You're trying to get a rise out of me.

go on...

You can use any paint on any surface. Doesn't mean it'll last long or even stay fixed to the surface while it dries, but that doesn't mean you can't use it.

If that's what you think, so be it.

He's an idiot. You don't need to explain yourself or defend your boyfriend to him. You don't always see eye to eye with your partner, and the relationship only works if you can get past that. Other guy is guarded.

they look at my eggplants funny and I don't trust them

I like your purple light

I don't remember. But I love this movie.

yeah but I assume shes wants it to stick and stay for a while.

Kk

Thanks. It's a wonderful LED also I can change the color with Bluetooth

Interesting. I'll check it out at some point :)

+1.
Someone gets it.

Meanwhile shallow people dump others over shit like this instead of working through it and they wonder why they end up alone.

t. sheriff bear fag

Sure, I'm an idiot. It's better to be with someone that is shut off completely from your mental state and doesn't understand you or what you're going through.

Could be that she does, then there are ways to get it to stick.

probably because they want to put them in their mouths. You know how they love eggplants!

how many colours can it make?

wew

She didn't look like she knew what she was doing.

do they though? I think they just want to ruin my life.

... i think you're exacerbating the issue here. He never said anything that extreme at all.

Bear?

The entire RGB spectrum.

no, they just love eggplants. They put them all over their faces and rub up against them until they get the juices from inside. They usually prefer it in their mouths.

Then she'll either figure it out or fail. Either way, it's not your problem. You told her what the paint is for, she chose to use it anyways.

And I think people who stick with a person who doesn't understand their mental well being are so afraid of being alone that they'll accept anybody that comes along.

You were the one talking about autonomous drawing and painting the other night, yes?

Said you had some tips to induce the state, I'm interested but fell asleep with tab open. Was pretty late at night.

hey guys! What's shakin?

kick arse dude!
post front of your jocks

how dare they do such things to my eggplants! they are not meant to be touched that way!

I will rub it in her stupid old face when I see her and throw paint in her eyes

watching anime and texting. is fun~

animuuuuuu
I don't really have anyone to text :p

oh that artist you just told me about only does solo wing its. but their art is pretty

Wait, maybe I misunderstood. Did the user say that their partner didn't understand them at all? I was under the impression they just weren't agreeing on a certain issue. If their bf just doesn't understand them in general, I agree with you, that is not healthy. Sorry for calling you an idiot familia.

Hey! Listening to podcasts and playing poker. You?

places with earthquakes?
Not much though, how are you?
they do it specifically because they judge you, they deem you unworthy for them!

well you have us to text :3

My boot in their face will show them whose worthy.

Kuma. Posted in the last thread about buying a sheriff uniform. :3

You really do want a fight, don't you?

He understands me more than anybody ever has. He accepts me as an "animal person". He does wonderful things like pet my fur, call me his special bear, and feed me snacks. He cuddles me all the time and reminds me he loves me. And he does love me. He remembers the little things, how I like my coffee, my favourite chocolate, the small things you have to be paying attention to notice. Before we mat I had been alone for 10 years. Sifting through idiots, guys who just wanted to bone, and morons. I ain't afraid of being alone. I really enjoy it.

Sit down and shut the fuck up.

Anyone here shave their butt?

but you can't do that. That's their fetish, you don't want them jerking off onto your nice shoes do you?

Wait. Are you being facetious? I... I'm very lost.

loafing and listening to the new album by the National
aiiiight
that's true :)

No, I said

>I am recovering from an emotional breakdown, and since my partner has never had one, he doesn't understand what i'm going through

And the reply I got was basically telling me to leave.

that's good, what are you up to?

Always. Gotta stay smooth. Gotta moisturize every day too

is it good?

Oh.

I'd love to be the little cub here

jajajajaja my boots are shit kickers idgaf!

so whats up?

No. I'm not.

the only thing Fool has ever been in love with is his own farts

I did not realize how much my ass hair kept my b-hole from stankin up the place. Got any advice?

Automatism is something I talk about, yes.

Frot drawings, walk around town with a pad of paper and a chunk of graphite and make rubbings of the floor.

Ink splatters are another good way. Load a brush with ink, splatter it on the paper, then see what you can make from the dots.

Don't look at the paper at all while making one continuous mark. Then after awhile step back and look at what's there.

You don't have to be rude to her.

He had an emotional breakdown and said his partner didn't understand it, and that it was hellish.

>the things you have to be paying attention to notice.
I notice shit like that with people I don't feel anything more than mild friendship towards. Anybody can memorize basic shallow things like that. You were alone for ten years, and jumped on the first guy that wad willing to stick around after you fucked. Like I said, afraid.

I have never had an emotional breakdown, yet I fully understand what they are, and have nothing but empathy and kindness towards people going through one or recovering from one. You don't have to have gone through something to understand it at least enough to help someone.

that wouldn't be a cub, that's just general size difference between my boyfriend and me.
well enjoy that duck cum on your boots I guess.

not that much. Researching etc. I work in neurology

I don't have that problem tbh. I'm kind of obsessive about hygiene, and my ass is always moisturized so I'd imagine it just smells like moisturizer. Even before i started doing that that never got the stank.

Ow. Ok. That's cool anyway

and yes it's very good!

Maybe baby powder though?

she was rude to me and called me a dumbdumb

I will use the cum to polish my boots.

oh neat! I wanted to get into that field a few years ago.

I'm walking to the bar. I'll do it when I get there and piss.

Actually fuck it. I'll do an outside lewd.

Hot.

spicy mate!

So let her. She'll get hers when all is said and done.

I'm juggling three projects right now. It's a mess :O

oh nice, that must be really cool. Have you found anything out that's interesting that you didn't know before you started?
It doesn't really hurt because I stretch myself out, it more feels amazing than anything else.
I don't think that would leave you boots looking very good.

lot of stuff on basal ganglia systems and alcohol as a potential amygdal modifier.

I don't know what you said but I think it has something to do with motor functions? This is a shot in the dark though.

Thanks mang.
Chilling at the bar now. Enjoying a Long Island.

i hope she gets cataracts

why you juggling so much?

at least they would have some shine.

I like Old Fashions and Singapore Slings.

She probably has them already.

basically it's the mechanism through which alcohol abuse become more prevalent in people who drank a lot as teens.
academia being academia

Never had either. I'm familiar to mojitos. As it appears I'm a huge bitch due to my alcohol choices although I have a huge cock lmao

That's neat

I don't think it would shine really well, I'm pretty sure all it would do is create stains.
oooooh, that's pretty interesting. It makes sense though considering they may not take it as seriously as others would when they drink a lot.

well underaged drinking can actually slow down or halt myelination (nerve cell insulating process) in the prefrontal cortex. This results in impulse issues, etc.

jajajajaja good

laaaaaaaaame

you should get one tonight then.
eh drink what you want. that stupid stigma of guys having fruity drinks makes them a bitch needs to end.

there are already stains on them so idgaf~

oh damn really? that explains why all the people I know who drank when they were teens are a lot more impulsive both emotionally and fiscally.

I switched pcs, same dude, thanks for input.

well that works out for you then huh, but your boots will be really really smelly though. Are you sure you want that?

yuuuuup. It's certainly a factor in all that

Anyone know of any G/Fur Discords?

>Tfw want to enjoy fruity drinks but all the sugar turns my stomach

Also hi Wem

will they be any more smelly than they already are?

I don't think it's wise to wish harm on others.

Input?

last drink i had was a 32 oz frozen margarita. Total party!

oh definitely, they will smell like cum for eons!

Sorry, the drawing/painting question. I'm glad you could suggest some things to me.

hallo Evan. I think this is the first time I've seen you on here?

I'm done being nice to others.

maybe I like smelly cum though