How to fix anxiety issues Sup Forums?

how to fix anxiety issues Sup Forums?
i cant leave my flat anymore everywher i go i just get anxiety

Bet youre a conservative.

no im pretty left leaning why?

I have panic disorder and mild constant anxiety. It's real.

You have to get help. I got medicated which helped but now I'm struggling to wean myself off of it. But I couldn't make it through a day without it, so it was a help.

for me i just needed more experience being outside doing things, after a while socializing becomes second nature

So try to find someone to call. A professional therapist, psychologist or psychiatrist

Try taking magnesium.

744835170 is just a fag. Ignore him

hmm okey thanks
why magnesium?

Look up magnesium deficiency symptoms and see if you match up. Taking magnesium supplements is non-intrusive. Something to consider before you spend tons of money on therapy and more extreme forms of medication.

TAKE THE RED PILL

Nah. It's just that libtards tend to be outgoing in-your-face bastards. Not all of them, but it seems the majority of outgoing in-your-face bastards are libtards.

If you're a libtard you can just say people of your party tend to be more 'confident and/or outgoing' and that is the positive side.

ill look into it thanks
>checked dubs

if my flat looked like that, i wouldnt want to leave either

Sorry to hear that mate.
My first suggestion is to get professional help.

But on your own, you can start by being healthy. So first of all you need to sleep healthily. Try and get a good night sleep every night, and if you have trouble sleeping, you can try taking melatonin but stay away from actual sleeping meds.

Second, try and go out and get some sun. Take a walk in the morning or in the evening before sunset. Make sure you get enough vitamin D as a vitamin D deficiency is linked with depression. On that note, make sure you also get a good balanced diet and drink plenty of water as well.

Third, work out. This is so important as working out not only helps alleviate symptoms of depression and anxiety, it also makes you feel better about yourself. The better you feel about yourself the less likely you will get bouts of depression and anxiety.

Lastly, try getting a healthy hobby that gets you out of the house and mingling with other people. Having a healthy activity preoccupies you and makes your life more fun.

Good luck.

Just find a way to make money over the internet, and make your flat nice, so you don't have to leave it. A few services, like dental cleaning, are hard to get done in your home, but for that just invest in some good dental care products and cleaning tools, and read up on how to clean your teeth yourself.

the vitamin d thing is true for sure like i havent seen the sun in weeks...

thanks i will do my best

Get supplements if you can't bring yourself to go out.

Take a multivitamin along with a magnesium tablet daily.

i ll get a blood test before just to be sure i eat pretty good normaly
but vitamin d i will buy right when the stores open i can be sure that im definition on it

fuck cigarettes drains the body from vit d
im a chainsmoker

Just try cutting down on those.
And try limiting coffee and alcohol.

yeah i see that
thanks for everything dude

Force yourself to start doing things you want to do but feel like you cant.
I was in the same boat a couple years ago. Two of my best friends were getting married together, and the girl in the relationship means a lot to me and she asked me to be in her wedding. I wanted to say no so fucking bad but I couldn't...
After I forced myself to do that, I saw how happy I could be doing shit and not being scared to do it. Once you're there it's not bad, it's just the anxiety about actually doing it that sucks.
It took me a few months, but eventually I forced myself to go get a gym membership and signed up for 4 months with a trainer so I'd feel obligated to go. It changed my life.
I know it's way easier said than done, but you have to just force yourself to do stuff. Don't rely on medication or drugs. It's all about your brain and the way it thinks. Change the way you act and you'll change the way you think.

a good diet, excersise and a hobbie.
p.s. avoid benzos. it doesnt work.

i will try i have the feeling the longer im in here its getting wores and and worse
a friend of mine has his birthday tomorrow i guess its time to break the circle

You shattered his entire worldview

Yes, avoid benzos like the plague.
Those things only make things worse.

For me a medium dose of Klonopin did WONDERS and I didn't have to increase the dose.
Oh, it also made me so suicidal that I tried an hero then went cold turkey on them, no big deal since my dose was 1.5mg

>drips tell the truth

guys again thanks for all your tipps you know what i feel pretty motivated now
i will get try getting some sun now...
wish me luck
i wish you all the best
good bye

Hold a gun to your head and pull the trigger.
If you remembered to unload it, you'll still feel like you pissed yourself and then outside won't seem so bad.

Solid. Do this, OP