No setups thread, post your shit

no setups thread, post your shit

sick as fuck my dude.

thanks fran

Wow! Nice mah nigga

Reverse image search

How's the cartel life

What do you record with your setup at the back?

Airsoft guns

YouTube videos

here

grow the fuck up holy shit

dis nigga lives in a gamestop

time to blow all you other niggas out of the water.

u jelly?

I have that same swivel chair in the back fuck that chair, most uncomfortable thing I've ever sat on

my nigga, I wanted that ikea bedroom setup so bad last time I went through there. looks like we both filled our room with manga/anime and black/white with hints of red color scheme

Don't try to act like me.

Can we see you blowing your load all over your tits please?

also, your room is sort of too active for my preference, but I appreciate the lay out, and some of those display pieces are dope

Nothing to be jealous about my rooms better

lol so true

how about all over my girlfriends tits

pic related

Ive got a big fridge recliner couch tv ps4 big bed computer

Dope setup. Too xbox oriented though.

nice keyboard. whats with all the cans in the corner?

pls no

wow, this is what my room would have looked like if i hadnt grown up mentally past the of 14, you guys are fucking losers

too bright

whats your room look like now?

>implying this is my bedrooom
>implying this isn't just a single room in my house
>implying it's unhealthy to have passions and hobbies
>implying having financial security and gainful employment is a bad thing

Likely a cesspit of depression, projection and shattered dreams.

whats with the h8, if thats what theyre into, why is itba problem to display it like that? it's called being comfortable with yourself

simple and clean, i like it

solid solid snake art

Virginity Head Quarters confirmed...

is....is that a pizza sitting on the playstation?

what chair is that? looks comfy as fuck

How do you even use your computer with those draws there? Do you sit in front of the draws while you use it or do you sit to the right of it and stretch your arms across to use the keyboard.

The jealousy is unreal, sick

Serta office chair got it on sale on amazon for 70
dragon balls

nice, classy too

>whats with all the cans in the corner?
uhh..
What else would I do with them, user?

haha

that actually pretty cool

You should pee in them and collect them in the corner...

Mad?

ah yes, the front room of a person who's never seen a naked women that doesn't end in .jpg

How long have you been collecting these also is in your cupboard of room

no, i pity the fool

You've never gotten laid, have you?

nearly 3 months now
check'd

yes, you have decluttered your life, congrats!

Whats on your playlist user?

I'm legit jelly op. Really digging the mini trinitron with Saturn on the desk. And what's this? Another crt nestled in the back room to the left of nemesis? Post your old game collections plz.
I recently picked up a pvm 2030. Would post but I'm in bed already.

Why do so much of you fags keep this shit. It's gross. Is it really that hard to recycle them?

Can we get a better shot of what's on the book case?

>he doens't have a junk collection
everyone point and laugh

TOTALLY FUCKING GAY, I agree.

Kek when I saw the xbox live neon sign I thought the same shit

HAHAHAHAH

Linkin park in the end

kek

this was posted earlier this week. Unless you the same user posting this fucking thread every time

I've been looking for a PVM locally but it's so damn hard to find them, and the ones I do find are very expensive. Yeah I've got a Sony KS-HS420 back there (4:3 HD CRT).

On the desk with the Trinitron that's actually another Dreamcast, the Sega Sports one. This is more recent and should give you a better idea of things.

>Poor

I'm genuinely trying to understand, what is the deal with all the people with anime stuff around here?

Collecting video games is relatively normal, it's like comic books, movies or literature, but this weird sexualized anime fetish thing is just off.

Anime website.
Fresh off the boat, user?

You jelly

what's weird about doing this?

PSPs? Nice

They're vitas

Manchilds room

I have a Vita, don't think I have actually used that worthless piece of shit in two years.

That's a quake beast if I've ever seen one.

They got some good games like muramasa, corpse party and dragon's crown

Oh

Is this supposed to be some kind of insult? What is it even implying?

That I'm socially awkward? Nope.
That I don't have a wife/gf? Wrong.
That I live at home? 0/3

I mean what is the underlying point of a comment like that, because it's not belittling if that's what you're going for.

I dont think you know where you are. You definitely the minority here. To answer why? Different people have different interests some obsess over cars, some over weed, and some over 2D girls. My anime watching has slowed down drastically compared to when I was in HS, but i still keep up to date with things and go to conventions and shit. Its becoming more of a common/normal thing than when my older sister was in HS. There is a fine line tho when it comes to watching it and cutting a hole in your body pillow and fucking it. PS: i have a body pillow that i stole from a convention but never used it will provide pic if someone wants to see

We already have a cringe thread guys

#notashamed

>those bionicles
wish i didnt get rid of my old ones

FFFFFFFFAGGOT!

No I understand watching anime and collecting stuff, but these fucking weirdos who literally sexualize it and act as if they live in some alternate reality which is clearly impacting their life is just off in so many ways.

My game room for example, I can bring anyone here no problem and everyone gets it and loves it, but these anime rooms? People would think you need legitimate mental help.

>I mean what is the underlying point of a comment like that
You have immature taste, your room is on par with having a room dedicated to legos, the room is a 14 year olds fantasy.

why have 2 vitas?

My setup old pic from early 2016

This shit makes me embarrassed to play vidya tbh. This is what non gamers assume we're all like. Consolefag BTW.

Despite the clutter it looks comfy af bro

ooh, so indie it hurts.

Real question, is there some age or cutoff that video games should stop being enjoyed?

This room is by no means of reflection of any other part of my home, walk a foot out of here and it looks like any other house. This is just my room to fuck off in and have fun playing games.

I don't see anything inherently manchild about that, hell the average gamer is in their mid 40's.

sold it and got a vr and got rid of light

I always find it interesting what other anons drink