I have a mental illness

i have a mental illness

can you guess what it is and tell me what went wrong?

ur gay

u put penis in ur butt

Tranny with an over bearing mother and abused as a child.

i have never done put a penis in my butt

i have 2 moms who love me very much

gender dysphoria

2 overbearing mothers got it

yes but why?

wrong, they have encouraged me to be who i am for my entire life

you have two mommys and they were thundercunts to you because you have a penis?

scratch thati just read your reply to the other guy

by "what went wrong" do you mean what influenced you to be that way or what went wrong during surgery

yes, what went wrong with my wiring?

keep in mind that i can trace this to from before i remember. there is a photo of my sitting on my aunties lap wearing a dress at and extremey young age and i dont remember the photo being taken

Maybe they treated you like a girl while your mind was still in early development that's affected you now?

Kind of like that experiment scientists did with a baby, where they gave it a small animal to play with, and he wasn't afraid of it at first until they conditioned him to be afraid of it(I think through pain or loud noises or something?), which was a fear that he carried with him his entire life.

there is no evidence of this ever occuring, the choice was always my own

i mean, i don't know your life so, i don't know what to tell you.

maybe you were born intersex and your parents decided they wanted a boy and took away all your lady bits?

i was born intersex and my parents took away all my boy parts, and it's fucked with my head in a gender dysphoric kinda way.

i still have my boy parts. are you saying being intersexed is not a mental illness but a physical one?

Well everything went wrong when you started to accept what society told you that YOU have a mental illness all thou all your life felt like being someone else.
Was I wrong?

just shut up and post nudes already

j/k i dont have a mental illness i was just waiting for this guy
k

spread those cheeks baby

lol'd im drunk and high

gnite boys

thanks, currently stroking my ghost cock to this.

also, to answer your question, which i'm not sure if you were serious or not. i feel like being treated like a freak by your parents and your doctor and waking up in the hospital without your cock without warning can cause mental illness.

moar