NIGGER

NIGGER

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=BqFYZyMrLDY
youtube.com/watch?v=9SuPUBK-WyY
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Let it go bruh

You are under our protection, Felix.

Please wise anons explain to me. Do people really take this serious? Why him and why just now?

he IS dumb enough to be one tho

Why is it everytime I see his face I smell that weird bathroom smell from elementary school... It's like a combo of piss and old tile grout along side of the old ass AC system we had.. So weird.

what are you even asking?

Do people take him saying 'nigger' seriously? Yes.

Do people take him seriously? Yes.

Should they take either seriously? No.

He's a fucking dude on youtube. I say nigger every day. I like him more, now. He shouldn't even apologize. I wouldn't. I'd just move forward and pretend it didn't happen. He's not even fucking american.

No one takes this seriously. He made a mistake by saying it in front of a camera, that's about it. People, however, liberals and the media, are going to attempt to crucify him. His best strategy is to not give it any attention at all. That'll only flame the fires. His base will never desert him, I hope he knows that. People like me aren't going anywhere.

We all say this shit, it's not a racial insult, it's like calling someone a faggot, or a cunt...

Taking that shit out of context is only something an agenda peddling dumbass would do.

yeah i really hope he doesn't say shit. Just let it go. I hate when he makes apology vids. So fucking stupid. Just let the man live his goddamn life and say words he wants to. He interacts with 5 people IRL a week TOPS. Leave the dude alone.

Id say im more "liberal" than "conservative" and couldnt care less. You should remember that life isnt black and white. Makes my fucking skin crawl when you cucks try to put me in the same basket as these idiots that get offended at just hearing the word nigger.

our guy

>our

Speak for yourself, faggot.

Nigger faggot

Eh, understandable. However, I don't recall ever seeing nor hearing a 'right-winged' conservative demand safe spaces or become so easily triggered whenever they witness something that goes agaisnt their ideology. So then there's that, you cuck faggot.

ok but you're a liberal on 4chin

go to reddit and look at the fucking implosions of subreddit universes. White people everywhere are outraged that another Aryan said nigger

Fucking jew nigger

nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger

>how will i ever recover

I hope this big dick boi makes a 3 second video of him straight-faced "Nigger"

Happy holidays.

Hilarious. Well done.

Lmao have you seen or ever heard of evangelical christians? Put them in the same room with some gays and most will riot to no end. Same shit on both sides. They try to shut down behaviors and things they don't like.

How about a real question for the thread:

What do you think is going to happen with the Firewatch dev saying he's going to DMCA claim the firewatch videos that ikea had on his channel?

Fuck you racist

Ahh So it begins the end of a legacy...

pewdie will take them down?

pewds got what 5k off that vid? Firewatch got what? 90% of their costumers from his video?

Only loser here is firewatch for being a bunch of pussies and having a game no one has heard of before and even after pewdiepie

RUH ROH RAGGY, VIEWS ARE G-G-G-GOING DOWN AGAIN...
UHH UHHH.
NIGGER!
HAHAHAHA

so.... its gonna be like the nazi thing..?
same bullshit? history repeats itself??

People who definitely use the word nigger in real life, and not just behind the safety of online anonymity.

lol, jk, these guys are pussies

understanding words means taking into account their historical and current social context. this isn't something that a phd in Sup Forums helps you understand, thus it is obvious bullshit

nothing to do with their intellectual laziness

nope

simplest possible understanding

learning is for fags

nah, hopefully pewds learned and wont even fucking respond

WHAT A FUCKING

>NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER
thank you pewds for making niggger mainstream

i hope so

High amounts of melanin detected in this post. Be careful.

Why are you using problematic and toxic language? What if your boss finds out? You might lose your job.

you're a fucking nigger

Also, words are words, pussy. It's your CHOICE to get offended by them, not the speaker.

Oh wait, is this one of those "I can't choose to not be gay, I was born this way" things?

It is, isn't it? Oh ok, my bad. Carry on you fucking nigger-faggot

He looks like an Sjw Varg.

haha thanks for proving my point

simplest possible explanation, you dont need no book learnin!

remember that last time you said nigger when you werent on the internet, because you arent just an enormous pussy?

lol. of course you dont

i suggest everyone here reads Liu Cixin's "The Three Body Problem"

nigger

There are still no songs of this?
Felix saying "what a fucking nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigga ..."

There's no black people where I live so I don't get the chance to say it.

i still think about that 8 year old I once saw with a pewdiepie backpack

why

SJWs are going to go after him.
youtube.com/watch?v=BqFYZyMrLDY

It's funny as fuck.

can you think of a better way to let people know you are a teenage edgelord on the internet?

What exactly is a "nigger'?

allright

why couldnt hitler have purged all the people that acted this way, surely that would have been better for the world than genociding russians and jews?

he did take into account the history of the word and then in his swedish 28 year old millionaire head he said "oh shit, some cuck on 4chins is gonna get mad at me for the history of this word that has NOTHING TO DO WITH ME OR MY CULTURE AT ALL and talk about how people who use the word are illiterate and uneducated."

Weird how that worked out, huh? Grow up bitch. It's a word. You don't need a "degree" (which you're too young to even get yourself) to be able to use them. It's a word.

He shot that nigger like 30 times its the games fault.

NAGGER!

sheltered white boi is angered

he uses leer

it's super ineffective

aren't you supposed to be busy getting banned for being underage?

>Reddit spacing
wow i guess this must be getting serious
the twitter and reddit police are all over it
hopefully we can punish these crfimes amirite guise?

I skipped through your faggy commentary and windows movie maker level editing.

buddy dont you lump me in with the rest of those faggots, I just wanted the question to be visible, not my fault you have dicks in your eyes.

Acted in what way? What people do you mean?

This pissed me off.

I would rip the hair out of those niggers heads.

Racist!

When did PewDiePie say nigger?

seeing as how he's swedish... maybe 100000 times? a week? since the word means fucking nothing to him?

like horrible pieces of shit that cant just function among others without violence.

Ah, I thought it was a recent thing on a stream or some shit

>reddit spacing
>crfimes
>amirite guise
>ironically a faggot
>is actually a faggot

in other words, NON WHITES

Only Niggers get offended by Nigger.

it was

youtube.com/watch?v=9SuPUBK-WyY

I just said "nigger" in my head and I didn't get offended. Checks out.

this is top tier bait

there's plenty of non whites that act like decent humans, it seems the very worst are in america, maybe americans shouldnt be so shit.

can confirm also a libtard, makes me shudder when i look at the people who vote with me

please make a virus to kill all brown skin

kill all niggers, and all jews!

That,

look at south africa you delusional faggot, everywhere where you have niggers you have these kinds of criminals waiting for an opportunity to steal, rape and assault

im not saying exclusively blacks, I'm saying any race that isnt white, it seems the absolute worst people are ones that play on racism and bitch without actually doing anything to improve their own lives.

>people like me
Fucking garbage of humanity. More than political, more than religious idiots, it's the people like you that mindlessly idolize garbage celebrities that are the fucking worst.

We should all work together and make a mod for Firewatch where all the in game speech is replaced with "Sean Vanaman is a nigger"

and nuke mexico!

he's literally some dude that records himself playing video games and having fun
>fucking garbage of humanity

jesus bro, tiny dick? Need a hug?

well he's certainly no hero of the people, either way you both need to relax.

for many people he is a hero. Anyone can be a hero to anyone. Not like he shit in a boot and cast a spell to become the most watched person on the internet. He did something right.

i mean a literal hero, as in a person that makes the world better with what they do, sure he donates to charity but he doesnt run any charities.

he is an entertainer, nothing more, nothing less.

so you have to run a charity to be of any benefit to society? Donating hundreds of thousands of dollars yearly to charities means nothing because he doesn't RUN the charity?

Try another argument, please. One that you didn't just pull out of your 10$/hr nigger-ass. He's an entertainer that, even though you don't like it, people look up to.

I don't think my uncle is a hero, but because he went to vietnam and shot a bunch of innocent people, he is.

you're getting a little too riled up over this, I'm just saying that while he's a good person for donating to charities people shouldn't lionize entertainers so heavily.

If you like the guy, good for you, if you don't, good for you.

>If you like the guy, good for you, if you don't, good for you.
>people shouldn't lionize entertainers so heavily.

Contradict yourself a little harder next time.

57M like him so much they logged into a fucking youtube account and clicked subscribe. Tons of people like him and idolize him. No one is getting "riled up". We're just responding to your fucking stupid comments because this is a website that is built on a function called "reply".

I didnt contradict myself, I was saying it's ok to like or dislike the guy just dont deify him.

stop being so bitchy.

but you are contradicting yourself you fucking moron.

>idgaf if people like him
>people just need to stop liking him

holy shit are you a nigger?

Its actually funny because hes made jewish and nazi jokes and now he called someone a fucking nigger. So now we now pewds is actually redpilled but doesnt reveal it because if he did he would be fucked.

there's a big difference between liking and worshipping.

Is English not your first language? if so then I'll understand how this misunderstanding is taking place.

Just imagine all the virtue signaling this is gonna result in. Holy fuck.

Also I'm black and anyone reading this is a fucking nigger. Oh no a forbidden word I should be ashamed.... Grow the fuck up.

who the fuck WORSHIPS pewdiepie??? Do you understand what worship means?

You're hyperbolizing and getting mad after realizing you're a moron so you try to throw shit back at me for not taking you literally.

please kill yourself

that's what I was getting at in the first place you fucking moron, I've had these kind of arguments in the past in which there was a misunderstanding because the person I was arguing with didnt fully understand english, but turns out you're just a belligerent asshole.
I'm done trying to explain things to you, I hope you gain a better understanding of language in the future so you dont put anyone else through this kind of dumb roundabout bullshit.

>oh shit he made me look fool
>quick say something back wicked smaht
i-i-is... english not your native tongue?
>heh yeah good one i win

you fucking said people "idolize" and "worship" pewdiepie
Literally no one does either of those things. So I inferred, like any normal human fucking being with a brain, that you were exaggerating and trying to say that people like him too much.

NO I WAS LITERALLY SAYING PEOPLE SHOULDNT WORSHIP CELEBRITIES YOU FUCKWIT.

GODDAMN.

YES I REALIZE THIS

BUT IN YOUR NEXT SENTENCE YOU LITERALLY SAY "IDGAF IF YOU LIKE PEWDS OR NOT"

DO YOU SEE THE CONTRADICTION??? OR ARE YOU BLIND BECAUSE TOO MANY NIGGERS CAME IN YOUR EYES

SHUT THE FUCK UP YOU FUCKING RETARDS