Which and why?

Which and why?
>call everyone else stupid for not thinking the same way as you.

bump, I go with purple

Yellow cause I'd like to hear what people think and what they see in their mind

how is that going to help? You would go crazy.

Red, just steal and do whatever i want. If orange makes time become slo mo for you then that one instead cause then just same shit but be gone in a blink of an eye. at least theres no time stop button cause thatd be the only one pressed

Pink because then I could just make millions being a paramedic and shit. I wouldn't even need much medical training or I'd find a way into getting it for free or something.

Purple would be better for stealing though because then you'd be able to slip away through walls/the ground and nobody could touch you at all. Red gives you the ability to not be seen, but the things you touch will appear to just be floating around by themselves, and if anyone walked up to them they'd still be able to touch you, which means you can be shot dead anyway.

Green I could just turn into a one cell organism and go anywhere I please with no one seeing

If I could hear the thoughts at will that would be nice

Yellow. It's a violation of my personal ethics but I'd know who my real friends are, manipulate a handful of scummy people for enough money to coast for life, bring some criminals to justice, and generally get what I want out of the world around me. Also never get jumped or suckerpunched.

The shit you are stealing couldn't go through the walls

shit these are so stupid because of the short descriptions. i was thinking of tucking the stuff under my clothes myb that makes invis? could the shit im carrying be phaseable?

How about this one?

Yes but that wouldn't stop you in any way, you could just walk out of the front door because they cant' tackle/shoot/hinder you in any way. A police officer or bystander could try to destroy the item you're stealing, but it's unlikely that a person would have that kind of sense about them in a tense situation like a robbery by a person who can't be physically interacted with.

Maybe? Short description, as you said, so just going based off what what's given purple is probably the best for committing crimes. Pink is the best if you want to be a hero of the people.

Blue.

> non-extict animal
> extict
So you're retarded?

O.k., let's see here...

RED - Why would I want to be invisible? To steal stuff? Well, I'm not exactly a thief just because I don't want to be caught.

BLUE - Flying. Could be nice! How fast could I fly? Could be useful to go from A to B in the more rural area I happen to live in.

YELLOW - Being able to read thoughts may give to the opportunity for a career in law, law enforcement, therapy, gambling, or as a charlatane, Patrick Jane-style. The important thing would be how effective you can control reading others' thoughts. You wouldn't permanently want to hear what everyone near you is thinking, right?

GREEN - I can see no real use for such a shapeshifting ability, apart from being able to sneak in everywhere you want as, e.g., a mosquito.

tl;dr
honestly tho these are the ones i prefer with rolling mechanics (rollan, pink, and perks 3, 5, and 7

Pink
Light blue, 1, 5, 6

(continued)

ORANGE - I take this as meaning "up to the speed of sound". Same as flying, you could go from A to B real quick. Also, you'll be able to star a career in sports, making Mr. Bolt look like a snail in a wheelchair.

PURPLE - You could become a magician, a thief, an investigative journalist, or a spy.

GREY - Obvious. Lot's of sex. Less obvious: Depending on how much those ladies do want the sex, you might get them to pay you.

PINK - Sounds nice first, could be helping people and making money of it, but you will not be able to work in the real medical business because 1. of regulations and 2. the general weirdness of someone being able to actual work magic. You'd have to work as a unlicensed healer, probably even not that, because government agencies would want to know how you're doing what you're doing.

Definitely yellow. By far the most valuable.

Light/cream yellow: Food.
4 (senses), 6 (languages), 9 (dick).

Green, most versatile.

Green I'd turn into a bear and fuck you in the rectum

Grey MuthaFucker, Now I can raw dog all I want and not worry about aids.

Grey
4, 5, 7

Orange button, 1, 5, 7

>red
What if I wear something that isn't clothing in the place of clothing, like a Halloween costume where I'm a robot made of cardboard boxes?
>blue
Do I also get the ability to land safely?
>yellow
Is there a distance restriction? Can I read peoples' thoughts on live television?
>green
Fuck you, I want to be a dinosaur.
>orange
How can this not end badly the first time you use it?
>purple
Can I phase through space into a space station or something?
>grey
Nymphos already want to have sex with me. They're nymphos.
>pink
If the wound is non-fatal, why do I need to heal it?

light blue 1 and 2 two times

Siiiick

If people count as animals then green, otherwise yellow.

this

Green or Pink and I could live forever. I'd take that.

Easy
>green

Literally if you take green you are a fuckin druid

>and go
How? Wiggling along at .001 cm/hr?