LE PEN

explain this immediately or my cat gets it

>Hello is this Brezhnev?
>Yes, who is this?
>It's President Kennedy
>Oh, alri?
>Yeah not too bad, Just wanted to say that we landed on the moon
>Oh for real? no way, let my scientists check with their telescopes
>NO! No... don't do that mate, I've got no reason to lie, we definitely did it, err but yeah so the moon race is over and we won basically
>Oh fair dos mate, see you later
>Bye

mmmm ah yes

wish i could do a sleep but i accidentally slept all day

explain what, bruce

Is Aldi pronounced Al-Dee (as in wierd Al)

or All-Dee?

Sup Forums is less biased than the BBC

Going to SCREECH when Le Pen loses hard and Sup Forums officially goes on suicide watch. She was their last hope.

So rorke explain again why you think le pen will win? Some rubbish about BREXIT AND TRUMP??

can't say

were all in HERE LADS

trump won more seats basically

The electoral college exists for a reason

Went to Paris in 2004 at age 15 and it was alright

How horrified will I be going back today?

popular vote =/= EC votes

also spoiled ballots

fuck off thread splitting mong

not i

Oll-dee

The Iraqi GF
youtube.com/watch?v=6N5IQxrac6g

youtube.com/watch?v=6N5IQxrac6g

Its the same now as it was then. Like London, as long as you stay to te touristy areas you'll be fine

>2004
>age 15

alri grandad

>President Kennedy
hmmmmmmmmmmmmmm

Anyone who has money on le pen, you're
>Le fucked

JFK called him from the grave?

BEHEAD THOSE WHO INSULT SHAMS

Al-Dih like a scouser

Had the 1-to-1 support meeting with my disability study buddy and she reeked of semen lads. Can't get the smell out my nostrils now

went in january

things have got pretty grim lad not gonna lie

reasons aren't inherently good

Why would you be "horrified"?

Lmao what a fucking shit autism thread

Somebody talk to me please and validate my existence - I'm so very alone

Why is Macron such a massive cuck? I mean fair play shagging your teacher is pretty alpha but then marrying her and raising her step children whilst forgoing having any of your own?

>I want Macron to win so France can continue its descent into a third world shithole full of rubbery lipped wogs and north Africans

Genuinely don't understand this mentality unless you're a pickaninny yourself

I went to London in 2005 when I was 7-8 and I remember it being proper grim. I definitely remember seeing a lot of brown people

Makes me shudder to think how much worse it has become in the past 12 years.

Yes I'm just saying that that explains why he won, the 'reasons' are there but I dont give enough of a fuck about American politics to go into it and i certainly dont pick sides in foreign politics cause im not an autistic twat

ffs had jkf on the brain after his grandson did some interview

killed my cat
rorkes made me dunnit

no idea what semen smells like. my own is odourless pretty much

Logan Lightning's coming after you now mate

probably because you're a mong lad

I was 5 in 2004
>there are weirdos a decade older than me who still post here with teenagers

>I want Macron to win so France can continue its descent into a third world shithole full of rubbery lipped wogs and north Africans
Maybe I can explain, I fucking hate the French and will be happy if they elect a bad leader.

because it's full of subhumans with sickle-cell anaemia

getting dangerously close to buying $300 headphones lads reeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee

You're the odd one out

importing third-worlders does more harm to the third-world than good I'm not racist. I just think third-worlders should stay in their own countries because - if the skilled workers are constantly leaving their countries there will be no one left in those countries who are qualified. Leaving the country in an even worse state than it is.

>wasting the best years of your life here
bit sad ngl

>im not an autistic twat
then you're in the wrong place

fuck off 'cist

mate my advice would be to not spend the most carefree years of your life posting in /brit/

you'll probably still be here in 2027 tbqh

youtu.be/LPjzfGChGlE

You'll like this guy's talk.

don't know whom that is

Moving to Detroit if the tories win another majority. As a trans person I don't think there is much more I could take of this

youtube.com/watch?v=RJAlsEmNt1I

>my own is odourless pretty much
no it isn't

it's like farts, you can't really smell how bad your own brand smells. but nobody usually goes out reeking of semen while everybody farts and you can smell it.

if you're brave then next time you pull your willy leave the semen on yourself and don't wash it off. the smell is incredibly apparent to other people

someone that lived their last year, you honestly dont see many white or british people. it is weird.

REEEEEEEEEEEE

so noble of you mate, you must really care about their economic wellbeing

>Want=think
Rorkes are fucking inbred. Just because I THINK macron will win (based on evidence) does not mean I WANT him to win. I suppose you lads don't understand this distinction

got battered last night and still feel great today

this must be the power of not being a fat unhealthy cunt

lefties are ok with destabilising countries to suit their political agenda and pathetic need to virtue signal.

There was no real moon race mate. The Soviets were light years behind NASA, they could barely get their moon rockets off the launchpad 6 monts after Apollo 8 had already orbited the moon. They tried 4 unmanned launches and all were disasters.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/N1_(rocket)#Second_attempt

battered some runt last night hahaha

mate do you even bet on football matches

uk.soccerway.com/teams/australia/logan-lightning/23828/

saved you the precious limited bandwidth of using Google

You're still drunk

hmm yes, it's white men who are the REAL rapists. Pineal gland decalcified, astral plane engaged and ready for flight

well then i guess im good at cleaning it up because ive never noticed a strange cum smell on me before.

creationists

youtube.com/watch?v=j-Eb7k87gO0

>write highly banterous message to the lads in our whatsapp group
>reword it before sending to push the banter levels through the roof
>hit send, sit back and wait for the laughter and praise to come flooding in
>realise i've left a stray word in from how i first worded it and now it doesn't really make sense and everyone knows i had two attempts at it
couldn't even post this in the right thread. not having a good day.

Genuinely think I might have dyspraxia. I'm so fucking uncoordinated

human fist here - daddy used me last night to batter a runt

Clearly he was addressing you and only you

Saw it before lad going to watch it agian though, cheers
I do mate. I want the whole world to prosper. I wish to see Africa developed in my lifetime so I can go and visit. Their culture is fascinating and unique and must be preserved. Just like all the cultures of the world.
Real diversity

all the brown people they've imported for no good reason

>talks about making a bet on football
>posts soccer

I do have dyspraxia and to be honest mate I don't appreciate you using the term in a negative manner

why are the whiter parts of the UK shitholes?

alri babby, did you spill any breakfast down your bib when mummy was spoon feeding you?

>Their culture is fascinating and unique and must be preserved. Just like all the cultures of the world.
>Real diversity
so africa for the africans is what you're saying?

wish i had a gf but then other times i don't wish that cause itd be alot of work

yeah its not a curse its a gift

Imagine being fat in this day and age. Tragic.

Hillary had the popular vote based on winning large-population areas but Trump had more states giving him a lead in representing more of the country.

The idea is to allow less populated states to retain importance and have their voice heard without being drowned out by a few large-population states.

I don't like Hillary or Trump but it was a great example of how the electoral system allows everyone to be heard. This angers my-way-is-only-way party pushers whenever it happens for either side

>Rorkes are fucking inbred

says the rasheed with a 55% chance of marrying his first cousin

>A BBC report discussed Pakistanis in Britain, 55% of whom marry a first cousin.[23] Given the high rate of such marriages, many children come from repeat generations of first-cousin marriages. The report states that these children are 13 times more likely than the general population to produce children with genetic disorders, and one in ten children of first-cousin marriages in Birmingham either dies in infancy or develops a serious disability.

The absolute state of non-whites in this country

as opposed to?

Except virtually no one in the last thread was saying
>Boy do I want macron to win!!
It was mostly logical discussion as to why he will likely win

I did a lot of drugs and drank a lot of alcohol last night and now I'm hungover. I have a great life. It's just bothering me that there are old men in this general.

Would quite like it if everyone over 25 would leave and get a wife and a house and children and a job and not spend their weekends posting with students. It creeps me out.

I'm almost 20

Because why would someone immigrate to a shithole? It's why Scotland is still 95% white despite them desperately trying to change that.

I do because I don't want less stable countries in the Middle East and Africa to create even more refugees

Same reddit spacing cunt

why on earth we invited those animals here i'll never fucking know.

t. will still be here when he's 40

the only nice parts left of the UK are white market towns and small villages

birmingham.

>London (the least white part of the UK) is also the least inbred
really gets the ol' neurons goin'

Yes of course. Their land is beautiful, much more so than Europe. I don't know why they would come here? yeah they might be poor but with some initiative they will prosper, taking in those who do have the initiative is destroying their countries.

can't believe my ironic rorke meme took off, mad to think people thought I was really a racist