This is Canberra, the capital of Australia

This is Canberra, the capital of Australia.

Say something nice about her!

something nice about her

I like it, seems like a good place to defend from a zombie invasion

It's honestly pretty shit, filled with druggies, ugly city and ugly environment around it. Would only put it over Darwin for cities.

your parliament is retarded

Its full of kawaii public servants

Thanks

Cheeky

Darwin is based af. Pleb.

>Unbearabley hot and filled with abos
Nah it's crap

Looks like an auto-centric shithole like our cities.

It's the only city in Australia where people are paid to move to it

Probably a lot more things to do there though compared to Canberra

Sure, but just comparing it on architecture and planning it looks like ours. Australia looks very similar to the US, which isn't a good thing since American urban planning and Architecture is some the most god awful crap ever created.

We have a city called Canberra?

Its where the nation's decisions are made, staffed by our brave politicians and public servants!

>So hot that you just laze about all day
>Everyone is fucking mental and when the sun goes down everyone gets shitfaced and parties on Mitchell street
>Stunning national parks nearby where German tourists get eaten by crocodiles
>Bogans and Abos racially abusing eachother on every street corner (my favorite kind of street art)

Darwin was fucking dynamite. Great times had.

I always though syndey is the capital

haha what a dumb stupid loser haha

Sydney and Melbourne squabbled over who would be the capital city, and finally agreed to build a city in between them so neither of them would get it

it exists
it looks nice

I would say it should be but I like knowing my capital is still white. Sydney feels mostly Asian at this point.

Sydney is the better city but Melbourne has a more 'capital-y' feeling to it, if that makes any sense. Something about the architecture and landmarks.

I like the government complex. Could be some scifi backwater colony government complex on a wasteland planet.

What's Darwin like ? It's the only state/territory capital I haven't seen.

Physically it's like a small town sprawled out with a bunch of government buildings in the middle of it.

It is the manifestation of almost every meme you may have heard about Australia, but in a good way.

It seems like it has a nice climate

well melbourne WAS the capital until canberra was built

also definitely better than sydney

>American urban planning and Architecture is some the most god awful crap ever created.
Always nice to hear it from an actual American. Most of your people would defend it until they fall over dead.

I'm all too aware. I actually want cities to become car free, but it's sure as fuck never going to happen here.

I can bare er ah