What you drinking thread? I'm drinking Evan Williams straight/with coke too. Alcoolhal thread

What you drinking thread? I'm drinking Evan Williams straight/with coke too. Alcoolhal thread.

Straight up piss dawg, salty and refreshing

Just chugged a glass of whole milk.

Natural Ice lol

i am currently drinking melted ice

>straight
>with coke
Choose one
Also this

Not really a fan of Evan Williams, that Jim Gold Label though is fucking great

My second favourite scotch with a touch of water

Hey retard the "/" denotes it's being drunk straight and also with coke

>evan williams
how is that? i'm drinking ten high because i'm a bit thrifty. it's sweet and malty, which i like but i just read it went from single barrel to a bourbon blend with "neutral spirits" which is basically moonshine. and now that i think about it it does sort of taste like corn flavored vodka

or you could be healthy and feel good man all the time but then again i don't know you people and thus your suffering won't affect my life in the slightest. have nice time ruining your life.

FUCK off FAG

Not OP, but every fall Evan Williams comes out with a breddy gud apple whiskey, if you're into that sort of thing. It's basically apple pie in a bottle.

too poor for anything above 40 kangaroo coins

Great cheapy whiskey. 7 year old I think. 8.99 at Walmart here. Hidden gem.

on my last beer from a 12 of bud light ;_;

this shit is HORRIBLE

lol same boat for past 2 years

all beer does is make me piss alot, tried to ice distill a 12 pack in a gallon jug in my freezer and while vastly improving the alcohol content and flavor, the amount of saturated carbs in it made me sleepy :(

TW

I tried to drink whiskey again tonight and I literally threw up in my mouth when I swallowed it. I am staggered as to how anyone can drink whiskey in large quantities. I will literally do shots of moonshine easier than I can do shots of whiskey.

You're drinking the wrong whiskey. If I tried to drink jim beam or jack daniels I would projectile vomit exorcist style.

honey one is very nice. no chemical taste like JD or beam

> Jack Daniels

Exactly the kind I tried. In the form of a double jack and coke. The one and only time I let the liquor win.

Coonawarra Cab Sav
Fuck you niggers

Coffee.

Robert Mondavi Private Selection Bourbon Barrel Aged Cabernet Sauvignon