Why is a 18 year old home schooled ukulele and xylophone playing girl with the voice of an angel better than any k pop...

why is a 18 year old home schooled ukulele and xylophone playing girl with the voice of an angel better than any k pop on planet earth in 2017?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=ZEEgu2hy4Lk
youtube.com/watch?v=g849OPXCtec&t=1665s
youtube.com/watch?v=tOxVlYAXwLQ
twitch.
youtube.com/watch?v=qzmILmyxhIM
youtube.com/watch?v=pQa4qkt8nzA&t=2s
youtube.com/watch?v=Zo8-i1PYoEI
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Eliza/Ciara >>>>>>>>>> Aggie

youtube.com/watch?v=ZEEgu2hy4Lk

Have you heard the angelic hymns of Agatha?

Didn't know opinions could be wrong until now

Agatha and Ciara are best friends.

Agatha will set your souls free

This stuff makes me like her

Yes. Agatha is the way.

Hellooooo everyone

youtube.com/watch?v=g849OPXCtec&t=1665s

Agatha is the bringer of light to a dark world

I can hear you just fine Agatha. In fact I have never heard words more clearly. For I have found the way. I have found the light.

This is Agatha, give me money.

She defeats all evils in the world with the light of her holy ukulele.

now user that is not how Agatha's story began...

:)

She wants nothing more than to save you user. She loves you.

Agatha is the answer we've been searching for... not some international pop music machine marketing department's answers

How does she have all of this expensive equipment?

She milks /r9k/ for donations.

Donations

You could not be more right. She uses her song to bring others to know the truth. She brings others to life.

Industry plant

Wow, a bunch of Agatha fanboys came here to shill her instead. Ciara is much better. Plebs will deny this of course.

short answer is:
outed & doxxed by r9k last october
she went went from a few hundred subs to 28k subs on youtube
she thought about closing it all down but rose to the occasion despite the wrath of Sup Forums
now r9k finances her musical endeavors
live twitch every tuesday, thursady, sunday - threemilk t
bringer of niceness

It was told there would be non believers. Wolves among the sheep. Do not listen to them. Only listen to the words she speaks. For she is speaking directly to you and you and even you...

Is that the underage whore who posted nudes to Sup Forums? Yeah, no.

They are the same, but Agatha is a lot smarter, look at all the money she's making user.

>r9k tries to dox girl and scare her off
>girl ends up making r9k her bitch
Can't make this up

This is gold.

>implying
She did it herself. Mission accomplished

Fucking betas, how do they work?

please allow me to clarify user
we are not fanboys
we are apostles of the great prophet Agatha bringer of kindness and enlightenment

oh yes oh yes oh yes

user Agatha loves you. May you be soothed by the light of her holy ukulele. Peace be with you.

I won't deny that Agatha seems like a kinder and smarter girl, but Ciara is more attractive and entertaining.

Wow, she really is doing well now. I remember seeing her first getting posted on /r9k/ last year and now she's approaching 30k subscribers. Too bad it looks like she deleted the video she made addressing Sup Forums. I wanted to see that again. Ah well.

You're a shill

When an autistic jew turns Sup Forums her bitch piece by piece..

Fuck this gay earth

More proof they're the master race. I for one, welcome our new cute Jewess overlrod

yes user that video is classic

:O

>It's complicated I guess
lol

Yes user. Agatha has many gifts and is very artistic. She speaks through not only her music but drawing, cooking, spoken word, as well as the art of ASMR. Through Agatha all things can be done. Peace be with you.

So she can't play her instrument but yet she's asking money for streams where she barely play and sing?
Is this soft camwhoring?
What's next for her career?

Lol, she is right desu.

I believe Agatha is not alone, that Ciara helped her to fuck r9k (they are friends) and she is no lesbian. What she did here, what she is doing to fund herself and thus not having to work never again, is fucking brillaint.

She's right you know

user - critical thinking is encouraged however Agatha is a divine revelation

Agatha: Bringer of Truths

The genesis of it all user. Now we must proselytize her word. The age of Agatha has begun.

NICE MUSIC DISCUSSION

>that picture
Wew. She really needs to drop that more childish appearance specifically with her clothing. She'd look much better. There's that one photo of her I saw on /r9k/ before where she looked older (even though she was younger) and she had her hair grown out much longer and an outfit different than what you'd normally find her wearing in her videos. She looked best there.

>ukulele
Meme instrument. Agatha has a good singing voice though. I won't deny that.

Yeah, I mean, she seems like a sweet girl and all, but she just isn't the amusing like Ciara. Ciara has a good sense of humor and is pretty cute even with that pesky chin acne and thinn physique. This is a little random, but I wish I could find that video of Ciara listening to Radiohead's "Talk Show Host" too, which was kind of neat. Too bad I can't find it. It looks like she finally made sure to clear YouTube of a considerable amount of her videos.

Agatha: Bringer of Light. When all was dark. When all was thought lost. There was Agatha. So begins the Age of Agatha.

FUCK OFF

The mods obviously don't care anymore. Nudity and r9k fanboys are infestin the board.

She reminds of a Jewish Audrey Hepburn
youtube.com/watch?v=tOxVlYAXwLQ

Ciara was just a character user, let her go.

S H E

H A S

N O

T A L E N T

T H O U G H

S O

W H A T

A R E

Y O U

O N

A B O U T

??????

Do you not hear her song user? Listen for it is on every wind, every flap of a butterfly wing, the exhale of every babes first breath. Praise Agatha.

*Sup Forums

giv jew gf

now user calm your tiddies if ya need helps please immerse yourself into some agatha for proper salvation

twitch.
tv/threemilkt

>she's a weeb too

She's milking Sup Forums's wallets. Maybe she's here, commenting...

no I'm sure it's r9k: "robot music", shilling faggotry and inconsisten discussions are obvious proofs.

THIS COVFEFE NEEDS TO END NOW

You are very intuitive user. I too feel her presence among us. Since finding her I always feel her presence.

The idea to make this thread here was originated in b, user.

The user is not incorrect. The Age of Agatha was born not to long ago on the board of /b. The apostles of Agatha then went out into the chan of 4 to tell of the prophet Agatha.

this

Agatha is paradoxical.
Is she the source of the force, or is she the force of the source?

youtube.com/watch?v=qzmILmyxhIM

Agatha, if you are here, I just wanna say that you are a fucking genius. All this money sucking that you are doing... Patreon, the alpacas, twitch, you are gonna go far with almost no effort or talent. That's my girl!

At least she understands Japanese. Most weebs just watch subbed Anime for like 10 years and grow out of their weebness. Agatha as at least dedicated to her autism.

Japan was a mistake

She's garbage, sorry Sup Forums

A paradox indeed. Something undoubtedly to be discussed for many millenia as we journey through the Age of Agatha.

a riddle indeed user

I'm a weeb

Agatha here, really? I think I like you. Is that what you wanted to happen user? Is it?! Now fuck me! Come on! Just do it already!!

>I'm a weeb
user i would like to gently encourage you to explore the light know as agatha
youtube.com/watch?v=pQa4qkt8nzA&t=2s

Oh blessed user. You have the photo from the Prophets youth. Who knew at that point she would usher in the most beautiful times of our lives.

Yes user. To follow up with my fellow apostle. Perhaps this would appeal to your senses. Blessed be Agatha.

youtube.com/watch?v=Zo8-i1PYoEI

>Oh blessed user. You have the photo from the Prophets youth. Who knew at that point she would usher in the most beautiful times of our lives.
I did not user, but yet here we are.
Agatha will make our blessed planet great again.
Study the work of Agatha and shall be right again.

She is our shepherd, we need to give her more money.

I feel through Agatha all is possible. I just want so much for others to see what I have learned.

Oh my fucking god, they are planning to make a cult around her on Sup Forums. This is getting out of hand...

Stop posting this autistic bitch and go back to your shithole at r9k. Saged.

Nothing new, see Rose, Boxxy and Cracky-chan

Tithe we must for Agatha, for she needs monetary strength to enable the full redemption of Sup Forums souls.

3milk mixtape when

The Age of Agatha has already begun user. So it was written and so it shall be done. AAAAaaaAAAgggaaaathhhhaaaaaaa

Sup Forums is planning on make her quit youtube. Blasphemy!

Agatha has the strength of all the Gods of the known universe.
Praise Agatha!

There's been multiple cults of personality formed around girls on Sup Forums. Nothing new.

they should. however, their efforts probably won't work because she has such a large YT audience now.

She was already crucified by the /robots. Yet does she still not produce the light? Did she not rise again and overcome? Can we not learn from her and embrace her light? Like a phoenix rising from the ashes. The Age of Agatha has begun.

what if they fuck with her real life though?

what if agatha is not real user?

AGATHA IS A FUCKING WEAPON CREATED BY TUMBLR, AND WE ARE LOSING THE FIGHT AYY