Aussie Music General

Hey Aussies of Sup Forums,

Been digging some Australian tunes lately, mostly by musicians/groups such as Chet Faker, Sticky Fingers & Amy Shark

Any Aussie fags hook up a Canuck fuck with your musical goodness??
Cheers! from Toba

Other urls found in this thread:

abc.net.au/triplej/
youtube.com/watch?v=D8BZJ2RPwIE
youtube.com/watch?v=jFD5gAzndTU
youtube.com/watch?v=MnkM_ebv9BI
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

check out hiatus kaiyote

Check out Karnivool. The songs Aeon and Eidolon are rad.

>hiatus kaiyote
Thanks dude! I've stumbled onto them before youtube surfing off of Sticky Finger's, love it!

I hope this entire thread so far is bait

Stoneage Romeos by Hoodoo Gurus
Heyday by The Church
10,9,8,7,6,5,4,3,2,1 by Midnight Oil
Nick Cave and the Bad Seeds in general

Thanks for the recommendation! Just checking out Aeons,now wicked tune! Digging the Ghost city sessions version.
What kinda tunes do you dig user? open to anything really.

check out jordan rakei

angus and julia stone

Thanks for the recommendations! Much appreciated!>Nick Cave and the Bad Seed, digging the bluesy tunes!, also anything by Midnight Oil, Gold!
Very much Diggity My friend
Very chill! Kinda what I need right now, thank you!

Fucking hell.

Australia has the sickest tunes. Tash Sultana man. Stadium show boys. Triple J cunt. FLOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOM. Peking Duck Boiler Room Set man. F U C K I N G H O O P S.

Sorry that was your experience user, I 'm not feeling the EDM/TRAP/House music right now, would of been for sure 3 hours ago! Thank you for the rec though, definitely going on my work playlist!

Flume is dope. Roomate brought a record home from Shambhala, I think? Wicked party album for sure.

Pic Related

If you haven't already, google Triple J top 100 and then drone all the aussie bands.

Once you've done that then you can buy a hawaiian shirt, snort a line of mdma and then really feeeeeel the tunes, mate.

Thanks dude, That's a gold mine! Just put my Flamingo Hawaiian shirt on haha! Also that is the reason i put this thread up, ripped a couple of lines of Molly after my bands show and started this thread specifically for that reason!

You'd fit in perfectly down here.

Just make abc.net.au/triplej/ your homepage and you're practically a citizen.

Done. I think I would do, never too late for a mid 20's crisis haha. I have a bunch of Canadian friends who have gone/moved down there. Heard nothing but awesome things, most definitely will be paying a couple of them a visit in the next couple of years.

Opinions?

I think these guys are aussie
or they could be kiwi

I like it! Everybody knows chorus gives me kinda gives me a buck-O-nine kinda feel, the rest that I have listened too so far. The rest is a kinda of a band my buddies I used to work with used to have, called the beasts,
>youtube.com/watch?v=D8BZJ2RPwIE
Obviously The Creases are way better produced, but same vibe.
I did me some Spanish tunes too! so fun to play.

what a fucking surreal thread

I hope you find some good digs, I'm really digging Tash Sultana right now.

Striborg. Or Hiatus Kaiyote.

Hiatus Kaiyote was already mentioned. Wicked band. Striborg is new to me, reminds me of my friends band Occult Hand >youtube.com/watch?v=jFD5gAzndTU

Their whole sound awake album is one of my personal favourites

Reminds me of the Civil Wars a bit, not as folky but just as good.
>youtube.com/watch?v=MnkM_ebv9BI

no i meant this is one of the weirdest fucking threads ive ever seen on Sup Forums

have fun listening to triple j until you realise that everything they play is the exact same and has been for years. literally alternative radio. or tash sultana fm

Mozart

Is this sarcasm?

>he doesn't crack open tinnies on invasion day while listening to the hottest choonz
kek

The Necks

that wonderful moment when you realise its all just fucked. Glory glory glory.

No sorry pal. Just crackin a few coldies with the boys before going out and saucing some pucks bud.
>Sorry if I offended you, eh
Got some better tunes user? Post them!

hockey dad my friend. boronia is such a sick album