I am Lazarus come from the dead

I am Lazarus come from the dead
Come back to tell you all, I shall tell you all-

Off to a beautiful start!

Hello, welcome to my thread.

Busted, cutie!

Sup?

Not much. I am posting garbage nobody wants to see and watching Hellraiser.

One of my favorites actually.

He is quite cute, you got good tastes.

I'm watching drawn together at the moment.

Which season?

did you draw that stuff? I really like it

Yes, I am the sole person responsible for this comic.

Eh, I like bears, otters, fatties, and twinks. I don't really care as long as it's hot or cute.

I'm on the second to last episode of season one.

That is very cute!

It's great, it has this bittersweet melancholic/hopeless feeling to it, a bit like Bojack horseman

I didn't like that show. The character Bojack was a scum bag from the start. He deserves his misery.

Why is that?

he's just human, like all of us, often prisoners of ourselves and our own mistakes and restraints.

Because you can tell how cute and in love those two are

He was selfish. Motivated by greed and ambition. And when his ride ended he felt bad, not because he left a trail of broken lives behind him, but because it was all over. He would do it all again, ruin even more lives, if it meant he'd be famous again.

I'm not that guy but that's the point of the show. It's to show the ugly aspects of people. It's just easier and more palatable to do so in animated anthro form.

and hotter

I don't care what the point of the show is. I do not sympathize with those characters. They disgust me.

the series starts long after his show was actually airing on TV tho. Bojack often wants to do the right thing but it turns out that there somehow isn't even the option or chance to make up for things again. He was famous and rich (which he still is) but he doesn't feel bad because of losing his fame, he's got severe depression and realizes a lot that he didn't have the chance to when he was younger.

That's also one of the points. You're not supposed to sympathize with them. You're supposed to see them as the broken and miserable people they are and laugh at the ridiculousness of the shit they put themselves through.

I'm 100% sure tho, that you are not a single bit different. One can like the show or not and its character but it still is a) so far the best depiciton of Depression in TV and movies and b) showing the human nature in a really realistic way.

True

Those are my favorites.

Making me feelsy, user.

He doesn't have the right to feel guilt. He continually does the bad thing, uses people, then feels bad afterwards. He can change, but he doesn't. Fuck him.

The best depiction of depression I've seen on television is Jon Hamm as Don Draper in Mad Men.

But it isn't funny, it's disgusting.

It might not be funny to you, but to others it is. I also don't watch it for the humor, though there are some funny parts. I see it as more of an over the top drama with humorous intentions.

Aww, I love cute lovey dovey stuff.

I see it as a poor attempt to cash in on the current trend in film and television to depict seriously broken people.

This picture makes me miss Sapphire slightly. Old friend.

If it makes you money and doesn't actively hurt anyone why wouldn't you do it?

Because it's dishonest.

Sorry?

It's not like he is running around killing people or fucking people over just for fun, things and human interaction in reality are way more complex than that, are way more complex than "bad" or "good". We all use people, every single one of us on a daily basis.

Also saying "he can change but he doesn't" tell me you missed an important point here: No he can't. He's a highly self-destructive and self-hating person. Can you in any way relate to these complex human feelings? He just wants to be happy and do the right things, but as I said, we are all prisoners of our own mind, habbits and restraints. Most of the stuff we as humans do isn't actually 100% a free will decision we make, it's mostly sub-concsious and other stuff. If you think you are on any higher moral ground than Bojack then here's a tipp: You're not. We're all hypocrites.

And? Money is money. It's what almost every show does.

I am filled with self loathing, doing good things and helping people disgusts me, yet I do them anyways. I am on a higher ground than him because I lack the desire to destroy people for self gratification. If destroying a person's life meant I would elevate my career, then I will gladly, and quietly reside in obscurity.

It's why I don't watch a lot of shows.

the thing about the career is what we all say until we are at that point in reality.

I enjoy them for what they are. Just because many of them are cash grabs doesn't mean I can't laugh at it. I also don't like destroying people for my own enjoyment/ self improvement, but it's a necessary evil.

I know what lies within, I know the way I act and will act. And I know why I do the things that I do.

I've opted out.

They won't teach you this in your classes, but Hamilton was wearing his glasses. Why? If not to take deadly aim! It's him or me, the world will never be the same!

Speaking of snuggling

Who said anything about that?

Me

Just now

Post snugs not jugs

I don't have that.

That sucks

Its super nice to post gay furry snuggles, I bet you're all kinds of jealous

Not really. It's nice to post my own things and I don't care for that kind of stuff.

I call this type "Snuggling+"

Good for you.

I don't understand you but have some more

Not many people do, or care to. It's fine that they don't.

Snuggling+ is good for everyone

Not for me. I don't really like being touched.

I wouldn't worry too much about it, humans are a dumb lot for the most part

Glad I'm not one of them :^) still gotta rest though, night dude

You are as human as the rest of us.

Some of us aren't. Some of us have animal souls in a human body, and we feel trapped.

t. grizzly bear

>Come back to tell you all, I shall tell you all-
posting in a troll thread

There is no such thing.

I wasn't aware that Eliot was considered trolling.

You've never lived it, so you don't know how it feels.

I've never lived it because it doesn't exist.

I'm gonna ignore morons and post more

>morons
>says the person who thinks they are literally an animal