Other urls found in this thread:

camwhores.tv/videos/1462352/hot-18-year-old-asian-bate/
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Wow! Video?

More? Body pic?

More?

Good stuff

nice

Fuck yes love some jasmine, xvideos by any chance?

Who is this anyone got a name i need sound if possible?!??!?!?!

I don't know her name, everything I have is just saved from these threads. But I often see people refer to her as "Jes", but if anyone else reading this has more info or links, please share.

Count as Asian? :^)

no. tf?

counts as making me horny

see this ass is why we need multi culturalism

Guess which sister is the selfie slut.

can you send these to me lmao

centre

like post them in like a vola, mega
or something

Why can't you save them from here? Unless you mean the full clips, which I do not have. I've saved these from previous Asian threads.

Gaby? Nope.

dont even want to know

Holy hell! More?

left

Not that I know of, but if I see more of her in my folder I will tag you.

oh cause i dont save things on my computer i just use things i can open up on my phone ya know

Do you know the website gfycat? Use these codes after the DOTCOMslash

>HiddenImmediateGalapagoshawk
>LankyDiscreteGuillemot
>UnevenSerpentineGnatcatcher
>UnrealisticGrizzledDwarfrabbit
>ShowyConfusedGrayling

Gonna ask again one of you needs tell me who this is before i die of blueballs

Idk, I thought I've heard the name "jes" in previous threads, someone else here said Jasmine. But still, need more info to locate her.

yeah ive looked up both those names trying to find her and saw nothing

Ok i found another video of her but no name someone help a man out camwhores.tv/videos/1462352/hot-18-year-old-asian-bate/

MOAR she looks familiar

That's a dude

Proof?

Moar?

Literally asian cumslutt

>tfw no qt cumslut azn gf who sounds like a squeaky chew-toy when she orgasms

you can see pure fucking Ecstasy from her eyes. She's never been fucked like this EVER

Her face is flush, she's looking at that long slong and this guy coudl be a total neet. But she will ride him into the ground.

I don't have sauce, sorry. But I saved it form a recent thread, so maybe the user that posted it before will lurk this thread.

=)

Especially when I pumped her tiny lil pussy with cum ;)

I know. I've only been with 1 Asian girl, didn't really date. Just fucked a few times on and off, but it was better than anything I had before that.

you know her?

nope, but with the phone covering it looked like someone else. Oh well, still hot.

sadly her pussy is wrecked

The best part was that her fantasy was to have me knock her up, nothing turned her on more than me threatening to breed her slutty asian womb

You should have. They usually make good wives, unless they are fully westernized. Then you just have an Asian looking white chick.

You know her personally? ive cum to her so many times at this point, actually love that nice meaty cunt of hers. keep posting, especially with face, i love her fobby expressions ; )

baaamping for more of hot chinese carmen

enjoy guys

Yup, I know her and her bf. wanted to fuck her, but he messed up her pussy...

WTF IS UP WITH THAT TOILET PAPER IN THE BACK!?!??! WTF WAS SHE DOING IN THERE?!

oh man awesome. got any good stories? btw i gotta log off pretty soon, but would love to chat about her sometime, send an email to hotsherry at protonmail to keep in touch? in the meantime post more pics with that cute fob face and sloppy pussy ; )

Shut the fuck up and take these titties

lurking

He sent out a link to the pics since she was getting off on it. Shortly after she messaged me and asked if I would be up for filling her with cum, but her pussy was too loose for me...

And a bonus picture

God damn she's hot

My Mrs sleeping.

Gonna Fuk her in about 30 mins.

wwyd?

fuck that's hot. so she knew about being posted and got off on it? how could you pass that up man, big loose chinese pussy lips are the best...btw is the bf chinese or white?

show her panties sleeping

oh FUCK YES, seen this girl once or twice before, one of the hottest in a long time. dattt fucking look on her face - MOAR!!!

She has a pretty tidy pussy. Squirts when she cums. Love it when I'm licking her out. Easy to tell when she cums lol.

white guy, he got her into pretty heavy stuff. she mention that she fucked a dog with him watching. Only found a pic with a dog toy in her set

post more pics with face?

dat fucking ass too...jesus you can tell she wants it so bad. you the bf, ex, or just someone who has her pics? needless to say moreeee please, fapping like crazy now

oc

Do mixed Asians count

No panties sorry.

12/10 would bang doggy with the force of a thousand suns. how many pics do we have to look forward to?

this is the best asian thread in a while...