Be me, almost got in fight on bus today

>be me, almost got in fight on bus today
>2 dudes holding hands
>someone was like shielding their child who was looking
>so the guys stopped
>I said "No, fuck that. Don't do that. Hold his hand!"
>she says "I don't want my child seeing that!"
>I stand up and say "What? Love? Oh, how horrible. What a terrible thing for your child to see."
>And I said to the kid "These two men love each other and that's ok, no matter what anyone tells you"
>The bus cheered
>As I'm gettting off at my stop one of the guys came to me and was tearing up
>He says thanks
>I say "Don't thank me. Seriously. This nonsense of thanking people for being decend humans needs to stop. You're welcome, though"

Seriously, what's up with all these homophobic people? Literally grow the fuck up!

I'll take stuff that never happened for $500. Also, fuck faggots because why not.

Fuck off you stupid faggot

> be me
> catching tram into the city
> tram slows down going through St Kilda
> i see two schoolgirls about 14 years old kissing
> really going at it
> tram speeds up, they vanish

what the fuck. they weren't even wearing Methodist Ladies College uniforms.

I've seen this every day for a week.
I get it.
You're virtue signaling like mad.
And it has to stop.

Was this before or after rescuing those disabled orphan puppies from the burning bus?

Gaayy copy pasta

You feeling good about your self you self righteous white knight, cpt. Save a hoe, panzy. Why would you come here of all places and try and sell this shit story

Being gay is a construct. In reality we're all bisexual but choose to identify as going "all the way" so that you don't feel like you're missing out on an aspect of life.

When you're "straight," you deny yourself to ever getting to taste cock and have one in your ass. When you're "gay," you deny tits, pussy, AND a shot at fulfilling the act of reproducing which may not seem important to you, but you're going to feel so much regret over it by the time you reach old age and if you have any doubts in your mind at all. Those who choose gay have the worst of it. If you're going to be gay, I suggest flip-flopping to gay after you've had a failed marriage with a woman and had her shit out a kid, you'll feel so much better having had best of both worlds in a lifetime.

Whereupon you dropped your pants and too each of their cocks up your ass like any SJW faggot would do

>In reality we're all bisexual

Found the faggot.

SAGE

According to Masters & Johnson, more than 80% of men report homosexual ideation (gay fantasies). This number is even higher among women. And the Kinsey Report showed that more than half of all men will have at least one homosexual experience during their lives. I think that's pretty definitive proof that there's no such thing as strict heterosexuality.

I don't let my kids see gay shit or browse certain shit on the internet because I'd rather not have a gay/Tumblr type child.
My cousins daughter who's like fucking 12 said she wanted to be a boy but wasn't going to date girls. What fucking 12 yr old says she like that. And of course she's a huge weeb and shit. I'm hoping she stops her nonsense before it's too late.
Now I know how much bad parenting and having separated parents can do to a kid. Shits tough.

Yeah, because having your father be a cancerous bigot is much better than seeing two men in love.

>I said "No, fuck that. Don't do that. Hold his hand!"
Who do you think you are? This is why we hate you homos, you always push your agenda whenever, wherever you can.
>two men love each other
Disgusting.
>The bus cheered
There need to be more homo nightclub shootings, and some IRA style bus bombs too then.
>was tearing up
That pathetic weakling is no man.

I'd rather not have my 4 yr old boy kissing other boys. I don't care for your anti bigot speech. I don't hate gays or lesbians, I just don't want my kids knowing about crap like that.

>Coming to Sup Forums to bitch about homophobia.

We're reaching levels of bait that shouldn't be possible.

Maybe she doesn't want her child to grow up to be a degenerate without a child of their own?
>bu-bu-but muh adoptio-
Child by BIRTH

>be me
>on bus
>see two fags holding hands, think whatever
>all of a sudden they both stand up and reveal a suicide vest
>they say it's rigged to explode if the bus slows down past a certain speed
>heart racing trying to think of what to do
>luckily the driver seems competent
>we come to a draw bridge that's raising
>we'll never make the jump as this bus has no balls
>climb out of the window to the top and work my way back to the engine
>start blowing the everclear i had in my bag out if my mouth into the engine
>incredible boosts of speed with every mouthful
>my asshole clenches as I see the road disappear below me
>seems like we're in the air for hours
>suddenly the engine blows and im doused with burning alcohol
>let go and dive with perfect form into the water below
>now extinguished, I work my way up back to the surface
>heh, looks like the bus cleared
>congratulate myself for saving the day as I ride away into the sunset on my mates speedboat who just happened to witness the whole thing
>bitches on the boat too, definitely getting laid tonight
>friend calls a toast to my heroic actions
>take a big swig of my beer to the sound of a distant explosion
Fags are the worst type of people

I will take shithead who should mind his own bussiness for 900000000000000000 alex

>literally grow the fuck up
>literally

Get the fuck out.

OP is degenerate, kill yourself.

This is bait. Stop posting newfags. I see this shit posted 3 times a day.

Saged

>be me
>see gay men fucking each other on street
>everyone looking in disgust
>i walk up close to them
>"you people are so insensitive, they just love each other!"
>joins in the fuckin'
>all the faggots who walked past start clapping and joining in
>i am a gay hero

Then I guess I'm in the 20%.

Get a fucking cancer for supporting this fucking deviance, EVERYONE HERE, LISTEN ! I AM HITLER NUMBER 2, IN LESS THAN 5 YEARS, I AM GONA TAKE THE WORLD AND THEN, I WILL FUCKING MURDER EVERY SINGLE TRASH PPL LIKE U , SO BE PREPARED LITTLE CUNT , CAUSE UR " ANTIFASCHIST" COMPAIGN MADE FOR U A VERY STRONG ENEMY ! God i can't wait !

Greetings, oh 12 years old edgelord.

>As I'm gettting off at my stop

Bet you were, faget.

>No, fuck that. Don't do that! Hold his hand!
Here's my sides ( )( )
This is orbit. 0

0 ( .Y . )

Never think of fucking a man, ever, and never had a gay encounter. Guess I'm in the completely straight 20%.
Good to know I'm not one of the degerates.

Over this thread. Fuck off

>i'm a gud guy
>i need everyone to know
>how gud of a guy i am
>or i get sad

nah, nigga you gay

>sexualizing children
Fuck off, kids should love their families.

kek

I see this shitty thread every day so i'll respond just this once to give you a you.
no matter how many times you post this it will always be a bullshit story

OP IS CLOSET PHAGG0T

WANT9NG KIDS BRAINWASHED
FUCK YOU O/P

OP is a queer lover.

I'll take what never happened for $100 Alex

>I said, "These two men love each other and that's okay."
>Then one of the gay dudes piped up with, "Actually we're just in it for the sex."

That's not even how spin the wheel works

its jaypardy

Wow I bet you're dick is huge and girls literally piss with excitement as soon as you walk into a room.

Confirmed homosexual.

>the gay dudes have sex right there and then on the bus in front of everyone

Now listen

I'm from a country where you can beat the shit out of gay faggots if they leave their small territory, we have a gay Park, because it's fucking disgusting, seeing two men kissing each other, holding hands and stuff. I'd honestly kill any faggot who would show to me while I'm with my kid. It destroys everything for them. Because kids underestand only stuff that is normal. And being gay is not normal at all

>inb4 gays are normal and there were gay people even hundreds and hundreds years ago

Kys with that bullshit.
Cancer was a thing always too, let's all say people with cancer are cool amd normal too.

If you're gay than okay, live with it, love whoever the fuck you want. But keep in mind that you're fucking disabled. And never try to tell kids that it's okay. At least hide your faggot face when you see kids

Fact>opinion

Deal eith the fact that your opinion doesn't matter.

gays are normal and there were gay people even hundreds and hundreds years ago

Whats with all these attention seeking faggots coming to Sup Forums for praise?? Mommy and Daddy not give you enough good boy stickers? So you gotta come here to get your back patted??

You're a bigger faggot than the two dudes holding hands.

FUCKING WASTED QUINTS ON DEFENDING FAGGOTS...

And you will probably live a wonderful short life in your wonderful lawless country. Hopefully you were kidding about the part that you spawned.

wasted quads
kill yourself

fucking leave.

faggot

It's not lawless, it's just even goverment and police hate faggots

the only reason we have a place for fags is that other countries pay shit loads of money so we will promote/protect gay men.

>9999
those are quads you knowledgeable faggot.

I'm a bit envious of you. Assuming that you have become more and more degenerate in your own way, what's some weird stuff that you jerk off to?

Or am I to assume you've remained virtuous and are still as aroused by Sports Illustrated bikini pics as you were as a teen?

>be me on the train today
>two men sit next to each other on the train
>security guard slams into the carriage from the other side of the train and demands they sit apart because it's gay
>the guys don't even know each other
>I stand up, heart racing and point at the guard.
>I let out a firm "NO!"
>Instantly the guard starts sweating
>so much sweat it starts to pool at his feet.
>his skin starts to wrinkle up like a raisin
>he lets out a mighty roar as before our eyes he evaporates into a dried up husk on the floor
>everyone on the carriage cheers
>complete strangers start making out and ripping off each other's clothes
>a mother starts swinging her child by the ankles into the emergency stop button so we can savour this moment
>the two men in question begin rimming each other on the spot
>mfw love won

Ohhh user I am sad you are from a 3 world shithole, and I hope you someday will understand what love really is.

(OP)
>op is a fag

>SAGE SAGE SAGE SAGE SAGE SAGE SAGE SAGE SAGE SAGE SAGE SAGE SAGE SAGE SAGE SAGE SAGE SAGE SAGE SAGE SAGE SAGE SAGE SAGE SAGE SAGE SAGE SAGE SAGE SAGE SAGE SAGE SAGE SAGE SAGE SAGE SAGE SAGE SAGE SAGE SAGE SAGE SAGE SAGE SAGE SAGE SAGE SAGE SAGE SAGE SAGE SAGE SAGE SAGE SAGE SAGE SAGE SAGE SAGE SAGE SAGE SAGE SAGE SAGE SAGE SAGE SAGE SAGE SAGE SAGE SAGE SAGE SAGE SAGE SAGE SAGE SAGE SAGE SAGE SAGE SAGE SAGE SAGE SAGE SAGE SAGE SAGE SAGE SAGE SAGE SAGE SAGE SAGE SAGE SAGE SAGE SAGE SAGE SAGE SAGE SAGE SAGE SAGE SAGE SAGE SAGE SAGE SAGE SAGE SAGE SAGE SAGE SAGE SAGE SAGE SAGE SAGE SAGE

>from 3 world
Yeah, but At least I'm straight and white

>true love
As i said, if you love someone then go ahead, but don't advertise yourself in front of everyone, because it's disgusting for most of the people.

Everyone stood up and clapped.
His name was Albert Einstein.

Excellence.

I don't - I might masturbate once every 3-4 months. Usually too tired from work to really care - all I want is a shower and a hot meal, then sleep.
No fetishes, no kinks. Single since I work the oil fields and a farm.

What country? Argentina?

Nope
And Argentina isn't 3 world lol

So what is it then?

>Argentina isn't 3rd world

No your gay, faggot

>The bus cheered
Missing your 8 year old sister in that sentence.
Shitbait/10

Faggot

i don't like men even if i think i could. when i see a man irl and i really like him the best thing i could do is offer him a beer, when the same happens with a woman i imagine her naked.

yeah, we are potentially al bisexuals, but there's one thing i like to do more than another one, like there are liquors i like and liquors i can't stand

You deny your human nature. Go gargle cock, fag

There's only one way to know...

I KNOW that I am straight.

Im in the 20 percent too but id fuck her, bailey hot af

Armenia
Beating gays will cause trouble with police, but it's not that much of a big deal than in US for example.

We like being fucked! >Doesn't want a gay child
Look, he'll sing in the shower and might pick up an STI, but otherwise he'll be happy, well mannered, well dressed, showered, a decent cook, and he'll save your ass in casual conversation later in life. Gay kids are great.

Whiteknight who (almost) fights a mother in a bus about freedom of faggottry. You are all thats wrong in this world. Fggot.

I beat up fags every time I see this shit

I hope turks genocide you again you fucking homophobe

I wish there was a prenatal fag test so I could decide whether or not to push my gf down the stairs

Oh hello there my summerfriend, howdy?

But they won't, sadly.

You've posted this shit before, faggot!
Fuck off!

Why do you think the gays shouldn't be beaten? How else will they learn?

the world would be a better place if racistphobes like you stopped living

Literally this

this thread again?

I don't understand why you would think I am dick is huge, whatever that means. And as for females becoming incontinent at the sight of me, that's just... Ew. No. Gross.

Straight ally here. That was beautiful! Quads of motherfucking TRUTH, homophobes!

These dubs were not wasted.
Nice work, user. Nice work.

"the bus cheered" guys, a totally true, unfake, honestly real story.

I love fake stories. If you did that that woman would of kicked your bitch ass

good for you faggot, now leave

Wow, someone's projecting! Looking for a little external validation that you're not the only bi guy in your village?

Look, I honestly don't care if someone's gay or straight. Yes I have gay friends, and now it's your turn and you can say, "Yeah, that's exactly what a homophobe would say!" and then I'll sigh with the predictability of your sjw tactics.

Seriously, with some of you fucktards, anything short of being LGB or LBGT or at least fucking QUILTBAG oneself and letting the world know about one's sexually non-normal preferences is tantamount to virulent homophobia. Like, if you aren't at least a little bi, you might as well be in the streets shooting up gay pride parades.

I said I myself am not gay. I didn't say I had any problem with gay people.

Actually, you know that? Here you go.

You're right. I'm just a little gay.

I love men with vaginas.

Guess I'm not totally straight either. Because I'm not into women with penises.

See, I'm only straight for cis women and gay for trans men.

How phobic/woke does that make me?

>implying killing gays isn't the one thing armenians and turks agree on.

If those dudes can rightfully hold hands in a public area, the woman has the right to shield her child from it. Both acts are offensive to the opposite party, but both are just doing what comes naturally. It would be foolish to take one side or the other.