Let's assume you are an IELTS teacher. How many points do you give to my essay?

Let's assume you are an IELTS teacher. How many points do you give to my essay?

Note: This is for proficiency exam and they just want a 220 word.

Topic; Importance or role of tea in Turkish culture.

Essay: Turkish culture is one of the biggest culture in history. It date back to Middle Asia. Turks own their history and create it in long time. Every branches of our culture has their own importance. Playing big role, our drinking culture is one of them. For example, Turkish coffee is worldwide brand. But what I want to focus is tea. Tea play important role in our culture. To understand its difference, first, we assess how often and where we drink tea. Turks never have breakfast without tea. Drinking tea at lunch or at dinner have big percentages also. Beside this we drink tea after dinner with family or with friends. Some prefer tea glass, some prefer water glass. We consume it in company with biscuits and having a conversation. People sit their balcony and sip their teas aganist the scenery. It is a big pleasure. Second, offering tea to our acquaintances is like a tradition in our culture. We phone our frinds which we miss under colour of drinking tea. Artisans drink tea with their customers while bargaining. In conclusion we can say tea is very important in Turkish culture. We can understand this from how often we drink, where we drink or with whom we drink. If you take tea from our culture, you create a big gap in our culture.

You can assess according to TOEFL

You should sell this essay for use as a weapon against native English speakers.

>essay
>220 words
underageb&

Is this a compliment or insinuation?

We write essay in proficiency just one paragraph. If you don't know please shut the fuck up.

Don't worry, you'll learn how to write an entire essay in 11th grade.

3 out of 10

What kind of idiot are you? This is not an entire essay or TOEFL or IELTS type essay. This is an proficiency exam essay for graduate or prep. class. If you want more you can check this link;

www.dbe.metu.edu.tr/prf/EPE_booklet_ENG.pdf

What is written there, is a brutal slaughter of a Language.

Could you correct my mistakes?

Try reading it in turkish accent.

Arrogant Turks consider their culture "one of the biggest in history" lol u are greeks who got raped by mongols.
You probably have either a Erdogan or Atatürk poster and worship it everyday.

I do enjoy your tea but would never help a Turkish nationalist.
Her biji PKK

Kurd please.

Anything short of divine intervention would be insufficient.

Wow that's bad. Lots of inflections missing, wrong tenses and the sentence structure is messy. Also lol at the tenses in the if clause at the end.

fail/10

Can somebody please correct me! Or I will commit suicide : (. What a bad scores.

>Topic; Importance or role of tea in Turkish culture.

Turks drink coffee, and you cancerous faget should aswell/10

Only if you post a photo of Erdogan with a dick drawn on his face.

Solid flow, shitty grammar, no evidence - 3/10, 4/10 if you rim the teacher behind the bike shed.

I got rid of a couple sentences where I honestly had no idea what you meant. I also would have written this completely differently to begin with, but I didn't want to make it too obvious it was written by a native speaker, so it's not perfect.

Turkish culture is one of the biggest cultures in history. It dates back to Middle Asia. Turks own their history and it has been created over a long time. Each branch of our culture has its own importance and our drinking culture is one of them. For example, Turkish coffee is a worldwide brand. But what I want to focus on is tea. Tea plays an important role in our culture. To understand this importance, first we assess how often and where we drink tea. Turks never have breakfast without tea. A significant percentage of Turks drink tea at lunch or dinner as well as after dinner with family or with friends. We often drink tea with biscuits and enjoy conversation, or alternatively sit at their balcony and admire the scenery. Secondly, it is customary to offer tea to acquaintances or guests at our homes. Artisans drink tea with their customers while bargaining. In conclusion we can say tea is very important in Turkish culture. We can understand this from how often we drink, where we drink or with whom we drink. If you were to remove tea from Turkish culture, you would be removing a huge part of that culture itself.

*our balconies

Shit, I suck at this.

Ben senin anani sikim Tamam ?

*SLURP*

What if I post your father's picture instead?

Thank bro. Really. Thanks. I am crying.