Marinefag here - 0411 hooah

Marinefag here - 0411 hooah

You pussies have one post to explain why you won't grow a pair and serve your country?

Having a career and a purpose sure beats masturbating yourself blind in your mommas basement.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=InBXu-iY7cw
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Mental illness. I wanted to join earlier in life because I was willing to die for America (granted I wanted to die anyways) but I was denied due to my mental conditions. God bless you and the troop for their service.

Same reason I won't vacation on a cruise ship.
You waste all that time and money just to be able to tell people later about it.
The cruise itself sucks and you regret all the time you wasted on it.

I am serving my country by being a productive member of society and paying my taxes that pay you meatheads to do whatever it is that you do for your oil bosses.

Also the Marines are the biggest pussies in the military.

>being this much of a faggot

Because I have qualifications and prospects. You obviously don't.

I own my own house you little dicklicker

I never failed to get an education. And make more in 1 year than you do in 5.

>pog

fuck off

>Having a career and a purpose sure beats masturbating yourself blind in your mommas basement.

You don't have to be a marine to do so; That's more or less a copout.

Also, OP, you're in the same business The Village People were, congrats faget.

youtube.com/watch?v=InBXu-iY7cw

>0411
>just some fucking pog boot logistics bitch bragging to strangers on the internet

Ten hut sgt faggot

Because I graduated high school.

>0411
Not 03, kys
>hooah
Seriously just die

Enjoy your ptsd, being addicted to anti depressants, waking up in the middle of the night having nightmares, and returning broken.

You're a pog boot bitch, aren't you? I've never been so sure of anything in my

Because someone has to keep your wife company while you're deployed.

Enjoy getting shot at in some faraway shithole while your wife takes it up the ass with a different guy every night of the week.

Trips of truth already confirmed he's worthless pog

I'm selling heroine and xans, ruining the country you'd give your life to protect. The enemy is on our soil.

> hooah

cringy as fuck

The enemy lives on US soil, marinefag.

You're fighting the wrong war.

Because I have better things to do than spend my time with a bunch of other men in the desert getting shot at.

Because I'm smart enough to understand that war doesn't really solve anything and it's just a thing goverments do to show off their power every now and then. And don't want to get treated like shit and grow a pair and actualy be respected by somebody with a different reason than "I've been treated like shit for the past x-y years to keep you safe" bullshit.

Thank you for your service department of the Navy. Never joined for the fear of getting ordered to lob an 40mm round into group of elderly and other upset locals my squid ass wouldn't think only react to orders. Also pap was a Nam vet his stories of him covered in mud holding his breath Vc walking over the corpse's of his fallen comrades. I would get merked got that bad luck.

What are you bragging for? WTF have you done besides join? And seriously, joining a combat centric branch of service and not doing anything combat related is like taking your date to prom and having someone else fuck her.

How about you actually do something for your country, faggot. I've seen kids like you and you're a dime a dozen, your generation is weak and can't handle being in a real firefight.

Instead you enlist as a fucking pog during peacetime to prove you have a pair? You wish you can be like us vets you newfag. Oh and Jodie wanted me to tell you he'll take care of your girl

Thank you