G'morning user

g'morning user
i hope you slept well.
tell me why you will not KILL YOURSELF today.

i have to go to work

Who says I won't? You double nigger.

For the first time in ages things in my life are looking up. I want to see where it goes. Plus you're going to die anyway, you might as well ride the shit out.

Because i wont And rather wait for it (Death). I have a deathwish though.. I wanna die.

have a great day at work.
we hope you dont
i hope things continue to look up for you.
hope you live and be happy.

Because I have a cute chubby latina that wants dick twice a day and wants to merge her family with mine. I just have to get my shit together emotionally and make it happen.

nice dubs.
congrats on the latina.

i try to find my own truth

what have you found so far ?

why i wont?, i dont know man, isnt suicide the righht answer when you're a Pathetic lonely fuck thhat sits inside all day and does nothing several years, instead of family bieng constantly sad over you since your in a shit situation,, their only sad for 1/2 weeks or so and then they forget you

Only because of my mom.
Came close to it couple times.
If it'd be up to me i would welcome death with open arms.

To have a reason in my life to live.

its good you care about your mom.
i hope you become happy soon.
there are many reasons. what have you thought of so far ?

I want to find out the results for my STD test first.

I got exams on + going to Migos soon

Happy?, i wish so too, but deep down i know it wont happen,oh well awake for 18H, time to get the fck off pc

I have absolutely no reason not to... and that's why I won't do it

all the best to you as well user

Things are good for once. I'm glad I didn't. Great girlfriend, great job, opportunities presenting themselves to me on a daily basis.

what do you think it will say?
g'luck on your exams.
it will happen.
good logic.
:-)
i'm happy for you. g'luck.

I think I'm clean, but better to be safe. Got this weird rash on my dingdong and decided to get it checked out. Doctor said it's probably nothing, but still took a dick sample to check it properly.

Just talked to a lawyer and things are looking up

hope it's nothing bro.
congrats. hope it works out.