Do you shave your pubic hair? If yes then why?

Do you shave your pubic hair? If yes then why?

What's the best way to shave near balls?

trim, not shave

blade razor + foam + dexterity

trim everything so its neat, shave the balls and shaft with a razor in the shower

though hair removal would probably be better for the nads and rod, but i hear it hurts like a bitch

i have 4 on dex, is that enough?

No, you gonna bleed let a rabbi do it for you

Yes. The biggest reason I do it is that I like the way it feels, but it also smells better and it can look better than having a curly, mangy jungle down there.

I normally trim (very carefully), above my penis and down the side a little bit. Seeing clearly down there can be quite a hassle so you can easily nick yourself. Nicking is quite painful and bleeds profusely. After trimming the hair down a bit I take a razor to it and shave much like you would your face, chest, arms or something. When shaving your balls you MUST stretch the skin out. Trying to shave your balls while they're all wrinkly dinkly will 100% end up in a bloody mess. I normally stroke the razor downward (towards the floor) and then to the side rather than going up towards the penis. Shaving your balls can take a good while until you get used to it. Never rush. rushing leads to fucking yourself up.

i don't think i have enough shekels for that kind of fun. is your mom still at 20 dollars the hour?

Why u steal pic

Yeah be he also rolled dubs so he just doubled that to 8.

i do because it feels great and my balls are very sensitve. if someone sucks on them, could make me cum in seconds.
around my balls i use a body trimmer, a cheap one. doesnt matter. for my balls i use used razors, dry. works perfectly. never cut me or had itchy balls after that. skin is very soft so it doesnt care and doesnt get cut

yes, but our "shop" is jew free so you're not welcome sorry

I stopped trimming in November. I prefer having a full bush and nobodies seeing it anyway.

Yes. Because I like the look, it makes your dick look longer and because cum is hard to clean out of pubes.

Thanks a lot, imma clear that bush tommorow.

Do you shave your chest hair and armpits too? Isn't it gay?

i naturally doesnt have much hair on my chest, only around the nipples and a few all over. so i shave them. armpits too, because i hate it when the bush under there is full of sweat. i am bi, so i dont fucking care if it is gay or not.. also i shave my butthole with the body trimmer, because it is disgusting when i feel them on my asshole. i am not a bottom btw

shave completely in the shower once or twice a year, grows back even and neat

Op here

Even though im straight, i was thinking of clearing my butthole hair as well, since it's the most disgusting thing, plus it's sometimes hard to wipe, small pieces stuck in there.

good, i dont see the connection between asshair and sexuality

If you never manscaped before, use scissors to trim most of the bush away first. Otherwise you will have a clogged razor every 2 seconds.

Around you genitals is easy enough. But once you are near the shaft or on the sack, don't press too hard. Sometimes I just hover the blade to cut/pull whatever longer hairs are there. I do this while in the show, using soap/shampoo as shaving cream. Good luck.

Well usually gay people shave ass so when they will be fucked it won't be disgusting or something. Idunno

Shave at least the crack region. I never shave my ass, just the hole/crack area, then gooch, then balls/shaft, then around my penis area.

No need to shave all of your ass or your legs.

I also shave near my nipples every few weeks, but not my whole chest. But some people do shave their chest, and I don't think a girl would see it as gay. It all just depends what feeling you like.

For example, if you shave you asscrack it will feel different than what you are used to at first, because that hair normally catches sweat. But I'm used to the different feeling after doing this for years.

But my friend said he shaves his airpits, but I can't stand that feeling. So it where you decide to shave is up to you. On the plus side, if you you hate the new feeling it will always grow back.

I've already posted how/where I shave here, but i didn't post why. I really don't know. My gf when I was 18 suggested, obviously because who wants a mouth full of unkempt pubes.

At the minimum you should at least trim with scissors around your dick, balls, and ass crack. This is just a common courtesy. And even if you are single/not having sex it is still good practice. Plus you will feel better/cleaner once you do it.

sure it makes sense when they shaved it so the rimming is not that disgusting. but does a woman only shave her pussy only because she wants to get licked and because she gets fucked there?

Maybe