So Pewds is racist again? Srrsly, what is wrong with people? They got triggered, by WORD now. Word...

So Pewds is racist again? Srrsly, what is wrong with people? They got triggered, by WORD now. Word, that means nothing right now, but was bad 100y ago. Something is wrong with our society

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=kfvvj1w9a3A
popnewsmagazine.com/police-officer-uses-civil-forfeiture-to-take-all-of-the-money-out-of-a-hot-dog-vendors-wallet-for-not-having-a-permit/
youtube.com/watch?v=oVx5Y6y0ZLE
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

of course he is a racist. all white people are racist

Oh yeah, I forgot

fail troll

check filename.

He's not racist again. He's always been racist and still is.

Armenian """woman"""

>all white people are racist

Millennial jews have taken over lately. They are just as stupid as the rest of their generation and are tipping their hand too far.

War is upon us.

youtube.com/watch?v=kfvvj1w9a3A

Nice try m8

Something is wrong with society when this fuckwit is the biggest youtuber.

Say that again

popnewsmagazine.com/police-officer-uses-civil-forfeiture-to-take-all-of-the-money-out-of-a-hot-dog-vendors-wallet-for-not-having-a-permit/

N I G G R E R

Absolute, honesty

██████████████████████████████████████
█░░░█░█░█░█░░███░█░░███░░▀█▀░▀█░█░░░██
██░██░▀░█░█░▀███░█░▀███░▀▄█░▀░█░██░███
██░██░▄░█░█▄░███░█▄░███░▄▀█░▄░█░██░███
██░██░█░█░█░░███░█░░███░░▄█░█░█░██░█░█
██████████████████████████████████████
███████▀▀░░░▄███████████▀▀▀▀░░░░░░░▀▀▀
█████▀░░░░▄██████▀▀▀░░░░░▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄▄
███▀░░▄█▄████▀▀░░░▄▄▄█████████████████
███░░█████▀▀░░▄▄██████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀░
███▄░░░▀▀░░▄▄████████▀▀▀▀░░░░░░░░░░░░░
██████▄▄▄▄██████▀▀░░░░░░░▄▄░░░░░░░░░░░
██████████████████▄▄▄░░░▀██▀░░░░░░░░░░
████████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░
█████████████████░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░
███████████████████▄▄▄░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░
██████████████████████████▄▄▄▄▄▄░░░░░░

I use this version so i can sage

All people are racist.

That's not a bait...

This is a bait.

"Says nigger" i like that thumbnail lmao

but you cant sage with an image, you keep bumping the thread to point out its bait, thats worse than not posting at all.

Actually it didnt mean anythina at all, its you wite sjw fat fucks who gasp and give power and importance to the word
Kys

I'm not sageing, fuck that guy.

Just showing off my big hook

They should be caughting bandits and not some working mexican who is making his honest wage.

OP here.
I love, when black people try to play history card. Oh buhuhu, 100y black people was in slavery. Yeah, 100y ago. Who cares? You are not slaves right now. Not you, nor your parents was, probably not even your grandparents.
I'm from Lithuania, but I'm not angry for Germany, France, Russia or some other country because occupied us 50y ago. I guess people who want to be triggered, will always find something triggering

That's baby dick bait.

>ITT: 12 year olds trying to bait each other.

Seriously

>not loving pewds
>not being this redpilled
>not making the West Great Again

6 million more!

this is gold

I feel that YouTube itself is involved with the whole thing, maybe even paying PewDiePie to do that, as if to say "Look at him, this is what's going to happen to you if you use hate speech, and if you're a smaller channel, then you're fucked".

>tfw liberals engage in maximum damage control

I don't think so. It was live stream. And he streams everyday about month or more right now. It was random word. I think if it was said intentionally, he would say that more times and much much earlier

wat

Kinda, it's more of pushing him into the spotlight, like 'hey check out what this guy said' and suddenly views and revenue take off through the roof.

Or, he's trying to get away from YT. Self sabotage, I can imagine it's hard to scream your nuts off for YT views all day and knowing that's your only real table piece as far as life skills go.

>saying a word makes you racist
This is why I think racism is over. Its less about how you treat people, and more about ze internet-inquisition and its constant need to lynch someone over saying or doing something verboten.

Sup Forums is right. As fucking always.

100% agree with what you said

The word was nigger: youtube.com/watch?v=oVx5Y6y0ZLE

If people is making a fuzz about what he says and takes it seriously, they are the problem with society. If we dont pay attention to their stupid post and "articles" about what the most arcastic and dark humored youtuber ever, they will realize that those things aint selling or ever worth for making click bait...they will stop.

Ofc the media cares, biggest youtuber and very well known person gives them clicks.

No one cared about iDubbz when the whole nigger thing went down.

i'd fuck her tbh

It's funny just watching the virtue signaller youtubers and other cancerous social media personalities try to take the moral high ground.
So he said it. Get over it.

>breaking the law
>honest wage
Wew lad. Also he deserves it for not being white.