Today is a day of remembrance. Thousands of Americans died on this day. ITT we respect & honor those innocents who died

Today is a day of remembrance. Thousands of Americans died on this day. ITT we respect & honor those innocents who died.

Terrible day for America. May those who lost their lives that day forever rest in peace

>americans
>innocents

So.....Rekt thread?

>off by 2 for perfect get
just fuck my shit up

is that baller shirtless?

He used his shirt to try put out the fire.

Bullshit, he's elbow dropping the planet!

Funniest day of my life m8

I remember being at work listening to Local morning talk show when they said a plane had crashed into the 1st tower. I chuckled assumeing it was a small single prop plane. Not so much.

I live in a very busy flight lane between Detroit and Chicago. The days following were surreal with no planes flying over. You don't realize the constant noise until it's not there.

It was a sad day, a lot of people died. And still we have good relations with Saudi Arabia when it's very clear it was them who funded the attack.

My country make me very sad at times

>ITT we respect and honor those who died.
Fuck it. They had it coming.

niggers did 9-11

damn i hate niggers

I remember the day it hapened. I woke up to get ready like school as usual (ausfag), turned on the tv and ate breakfast and it was on every. single. channel.

I still feel sad about all the emergency services staff that died, along with everyone else.

I've always wondered what it looks like inside a burning building that forces you to jump.

Holy shit, how did Randy survive that?

yea they rigged the place

It was a lie.

False narrative
It was the jews

Death mostly. And fire

literally who?

Probably the stairs and elevator being blown out and the massive amounts of smoke filling the room fast with noway to breathe in clean air. I'm sure a lot of them found a way to wait it out but nobody ever counted on the building collapsing.

Very funny asshole. Why don't you grow up and show a little class and maturity, you sociopath?

>class and maturity
The first thing that comes to mind when thinking about you Burgers.

Oh I'm sorry, you must have this place confused with somewhere besides the internet

>respect & honor those innocents who died.

In all seriousness, fuck the innocent who died. Why should we respect them? Do we honor and respect the multi-dollar lottery winners? Because both groups didn't do anything to affect their situation. Do give a fuck about all those who willingly went into those burning towers who died trying to rescue others.

The ones I hurt for are the cops and firefighters that died doing their duty.

No troll - it breaks my fuckin heart

Fuck these fuckers, they surely murdered a lot of black citizens on their duties, that served them right, white scum

Are you crying?

Let's be clear, the people who died were white devils. They are part of a sick and warmongering culture that should be eradicated from the face of the Earth for the sake of world peace.

They deserve everything that comes to them. I'm not gonna be forced to feel sorry for these cunts by the lying MSM who promote false narratives and fake news.

The satanic Khazzards shall pay!!!

I'm too broken to cry, user. I literally cannot cry anymore. Not just over this, but my life in general.

I thought it was 9/11

Gone early bruv. Its not November yet

They knew.

Your yearly reminder that the Americans fire-bombed 100,000 Japanese civilians in Tokyo to death in a single night, but when they themselves got hit six decades later and lost a mere 3,000, they whined and moaned and cried about it for years like the little punk-ass bitches they are.

To be fair, none of them had to live to see 2017 so they're pretty lucky.

Send them back

>talks about nuking japanese
>uses a korean poster

i agree also in iraq died 1.000.000

>your problems are insignificant, because i had it worse that one time

religionofpeace.jpg*

Today you should remember that Israel planned and orchestrated 9/11/01.

Not talking about the two nukes. Talking about the fire-bomb raid on Tokyo that same year, you ignorant scum, and the North Korean poster is just metal as fuck. I wouldn't mind seeing the capitol get a taste of its own medicine.

HAPPY JENGA DAY EVERYONE!!!!

MUH HONOR, MUH RESPECT

/thread

Go jerk off to your body pillow, weeb. Don't care about their shit.

DOUBLE FREE FALL IMPLOSION

Beautiful. I hope they destroy every white country for what you bastards did to them and many others.

Muslims are the only people I know not afraid to fight back against western imperialism.

Happy nine eleven!

Make it a rekt

Tokyo was the result of a war with unintended casualties, 9/11 was an unwarranted terrorist attack

>muslims cant tell the difference between a leather seat and a woman, we gonna win

Too much edge attracted you to this place.

Lack of edge has kept you here.

Thanks for giving AIDS to what was already cancerous.

happy nine eleven to you too user

It didnt really happen

You voted Trump as an act of aggression in response to their attacks... they've already won.

No. Your problem was insignificant in the grand scheme of things, but you people pissed and moaned about 911, as if your sad little obese, cheese-injecting, handegg-playing, prom-frotting, lottery ticket-investing, opulent cunt lives are worth more than the lives of people in the rest of the world, which according to those jihadi video's I've seen, they're not, as G.I.s seem to bleed as red as the rest of us.

This

Celebrate by pulling your own inside job at your place of work!

obligatory

I was not for the Iraq war but 90% of the casualties were the result of the insurgency targeting civilians

Not free fall, ask an engineer first before you make a stupid statement, there is enough stupidity on the internet don't you think? near free fall speed is not equivalent

weeb

while i admit the caption is clever, it is also very misleading, it's hell easy to fly a plane into a skyscraper.

You mess with America, you get financial support and great arms deals, because the Saudis are our second-most important allies in the Middle East.

Fuck america, you got what you deserved :)

JOHN FUCKING CENA

I hate to admit it, but you are pic related.

As long as it's not america they're ok with it.

If i was in that building and knew there was no way of getting out i'll go in style, strip some burger bitch naked, lay her on a table then throw both me, her and the table out the window and fuck the bitch to death.

Noice

Anyone got any stories about what they seen happen on that day? Or some interesting first hand accounts/pictures?

All jokes and shit aside though it was terrible. Fuck the camel jockies that planned, financed and carried that shit out and fuck the backwards, shitty part of the world that they come from.

Reminder that the jews did 9/11 as an excuse to head into the middle east to disable the surrounding countries of Israel so they can control the oilpiplines while simultaneously making refugees so they can make whites a minority in europe. Also there never were weapons of mass destruction in iraq. U.s. created ISIS as another excuse to stay in the middle east cause after non laden died. There was no reason to stay

Okay don't try to downscale 911 3,000,000,000 people died. It was the Pearl Harbor of my generation.

Just because our leaders are shit doesn't mean the citizens are.

You really wouldnt. Nobody has ever done that. Because sex will be the last thing on your mind when your life is about to end.

You give them a lot of undeserved credit. Not saying planes did not fly into the towers, but the reasoning behind it all and the US Gov't ignoring direct warnings are to blame. But I guess it is easier to blame people 4,000 miles away and carpet bomb them for nearly half a century.

Terrible if true.

Laughing in the inside, tho

(Jews. Hah)

Stop making sense on Sup Forums. You're seriously disrupting my will to keep shitposting.

Will trump have a 9/11?

He already is, it's called his PRESIDENCY...!

Sorry i mean. Death to the infidels.

dunno. you can not really compare it to the shit load of people killed for no reason in Iraq afterwards. i can barely say that im sorry