Why do all pot smokers look like this?

why do all pot smokers look like this?

most pot smokers arent faggots like this guy. the vast majority of people who smoke dont have literally everything in their room to do with weed like this dipshit.

Lmao you've got the hair pretty on point, this is coming from a stoner.

Dude does look like a fake cunt tho, didnt even rip that cone and he's dying? a real stoner doesnt film them selves... their mates do cause theyre so impressed with ur rips hahaha

post a pic of yourself for us to critique and we can continue the discussion

i second this

I'm sorry, but I had to post a pic of myself cause it fucking annoys me how accurate this is...

Ew his bong is so dirty. Why do you people feel the need to cough? "if you don't cough you don't feel high" your actually wasting more weed with big hits.
Dabs are where its at anyways.

that bong isnt even dirty... have you ever even seen a dirty bong? I can show u one if u want

people who smoke dat shit are greasy

now this is what you call a dirty bong mate... still good for another few seshs

>I'm sorry, but I had to post a pic of myself cause it fucking annoys me how accurate this is...

Im glad you noticed the slight resemblance to that other faggot

bet u cant rip a cone

in fact bet u dont even know how to pack a cone

could go as far as to say that you probably dont even know what a cone is.

That is just filthy.
This is dirty.

Im done a ganja smoking degenerate like almost everyone in this thread

Weed is a gateway drug

They are not. Please don't judge the world based on what you see on your screen. Don't judge at all, as a general rule of thumb.

A gateway drug to being a colossal tryhard faggot

That's a dab rig tho? concentrates are cleaner

That's one of my favourite jokes aswell!

I'm 6'2, skinny but cut, no tattoos, college degree and I'm running my second marathon next week. Oh and I've smoked weed almost everyday for 6 years. Step up lazyfags.

Lawyers, judges, doctors, people from all walks of life smoke weed you fucktard.

>Long hair because its socially acceptable and cheaper and easier than getting frequent haircuts
>Cheap t-shirts to signal interests to other people via clothing and meet more like minded stoners
>Same for hat, but that can very based on style preference
>Gauges or piercings are popular in counter culture, and weed isn't seen as normie because normies don't live life around AROUND weed bragging about it like its a way of life, just smoke it now and again at parties
>Jeans, chances are slightly torn and not washed in a month.
Weed makes you dumb and lazy. Enjoy responsibly. Living your life around getting drunk doesn't make you cool, why would living life around getting stoned?

Just consider for a second if some other type of addict had all this stupid paraphernalia and posters lying around and plastered every which way in great abundance.

Like, heroin posters all over the walls.

It feels more ridiculous if you think of it that way, and even thrice as ridiculous if you consider he's literally using his house as a personal billboard, advertising weed to himself and his guests.

What a faggot.

I'm an astronaut billionaire entrepreneur. Step up, ya fookin pleb. brb poastin from the fucking international space station

I have always had short hair

>Compares weed to alcohol
>School principal alert

Yup and I can reclaim the wax inside with rubbing alcohol (99% iso). Got so high last time from the reclaim, like I was on a mild acid dose.

Took all reclaim and added it to the my morning smoothie. Peanut butter, yogurt, milk and bananas.

I'm a normal looking middle-aged white guy. Pretty fucking handsome I might add.

I look nothing like this guy and I'm a midnight toker.

or u could just go reclaim another bag o grass off the good old dealer and smoke it like a non amerifag

>this guy
>guy
>likes this guy

I don't see any guys

Don't give a hoot if you believe me or not
But you better start accepting the fact that not all stoners are losers.

>all

The vast majority of people that smoke weed are average Joes.

It's people that create their own 'sub-culture' out of it and go ape shit on YouTube over it that look like this and overshadow the whole thing with their shitty image.

The same can be said for vaping and many other things.

Plenty of people smoke weed who ya wouldnt even think for a second do. Ive literally smoked weed with my boss at old job.

Yep I agree. The only reason people bash weed is because they have their own preconcieved notion about it

What the actual fuck are you talking about, m8? In what way did I even remotely bring up the muse that Mary Juan makes you a loser. You need to stop smoking m8, it's getting to your head

anyone who shit talks weed on this thread either hasnt been high or hasnt got any mates lol

My friend grows and makes concentrates. It's legal here. I smoke(vape) flowers every now and then but prefer live resin right now.

Yeah that piece isn't brand new but it's definitely not bad

D U D E W E E D L M A O

Most the of the pot smokers i've met seem to do it just to show off because they have literally no other talent or skill of use. This is the only thing they have, nothing else worth taking notice of and even smoking isn't worth talking about.

this may be controversial, but in New Zealand half of us mix our weed with Tobacco to get a "spin" but our weed is probably some of the best in the world.

The OP is probably someone who hasn't discovered weed to long ago. I think every person who smokes weed regularly can relate to this stage of being a "stoner". Its all still fresh and exciting, so it kinda becomes your life. Some people stay in this stage for a few weeks, some a few months and some never leave it after years.

After a while you realise that not everything in your life has to be defined by the drug, so you take down all the posters, t-shirts and other indicators of extreme use and by that point you've probably toned down your use too. Don't get me wrong, being stoned all the time is fun, but you really won't accomplish much if you live your life that way.

A lot of people knock its comparison to alcohol, and its true its nothing like it in terms of long and short term effects - but it is the same in the way that its a drug, and being on it all the time is just simply not good for you.

lmao you ain't shit

In general, people who make relatively simple activities into a lifestyle are pieces of shit.

This includes:
Video Games
Anime
Weed
Vaping
Drinking
Driving
TV Shows
Movies
etc etc

I like and enjoy many of these things, but when you start making your entire life about your mundane interests, there's something wrong with you.

Anyway, that's why "all pot smokers" look like this to you... the only people who are boring enough to broadcast their pot smoking are the only ones you notice.

+1

>2017
>Not doing dabs

Whats next OP, you going to go up to the other truckers at the first safety meeting and say:
>Are there any Starbucks I can fit the rig through?
>These long hours have me tired out!

In the US, a bunch of niggers and poorfags mix with tobacco to fill out their blunts, in order to make their weed stretch.

this

yeah, tobacoo in a blunt is a no no, blunts must be pure, joints are best pure, a spliff is acceptable, dabs are alg havent had one but they seem gangsta, and last of all the bong, weed + tobacco all the way

Not, OP, but I never went through that phase.

I enjoy being high once in a while. Honestly, though, there are better drugs, ones that allow you to feel euphoria, and weightless, but allow you to stay more in control, and not so fuzzy.

I did things oppositely, though, I went from popping pills, and drinking, to slowing down on that, and smoking pot now and then.

I enjoy it, but it never became my life, not even for a second.

I had to look past a lot of my preconceived notions about stoner culture, and stoners in order to do it, though, for years, this type of person is the type of person that annoyed the shit out of me, and caused me to think that weed was, for lack of a better term, for niggers.

Now I realize more that you can do it and look and think like a jackass, and let it turn you into one gradually over time. But you can also just choose to do it casually and not let yourself get so consumed with it.

Also as a former alcoholic, it's about the only drug I can do anymore safely, and it's getting a lot of really good press around replacement therapy for more severe addictions. And I can see why.

another dumb culture

You're right user. I define a lot of those activities, with maybe the exception of video games (arguably), as passive activities. They require basically no input, so are often seen as easy to get into hobbies.

But if you sink your time into a passive hobby, you're gonna gain no skills - and that over time will make you feel like shit. You've got to try and produce something - even going to the gym is progress on your own body. Things like writing, art, gardening, filming etc are active, you have to actually think and input to do them, and these kinds of hobbies are what people should try to build a lifestyle around because at its core its much more fulfilling. You have something to show for it at the end of it.

Since we're talking about it, this reminds me of how I use to empty a few cigarettes, mix a tiny bit of bud in, and replace the filter with a cardboard crutch. It got me a mild buzz when I was on a smoke break at work, and the stench wasn't noticeable.

but that was back when I was a degenerate and smoked tobacco heavily

Fucking kek

You do know "blunt" wraps, swishers, backwoods etc are tobacco leafs?
Rolling your own cigarettes is very rarely done in my state (California). Thus most people don't mix weed with it. Plus weed is so cheap and strong here. Recently bought some 28% thc lab tested weed. $11 Dollars a gram.

bam

Go by a rec store in Wa. You will stnd in line with little old ladies, powersuit yuppies, silly fagots, urban thugs, rednecks, soccer moms you name it. Its a differnt world. We got longhair budbrains too but who doesnt.

I'm no stud, but nothing like that

Of course I know blunts are made with tobacco leaf, hence why there is no reason to add more toacco... are you retarded or what? your'e talking to a stoner here

>says the user in possession of that picture

It was a generalised statement from what I've found from people who've smoked. Interesting that you didn't go through it - and the type of thinking that allowed you not to.

If I'm being honest, I was addicted to weed for like 4 years. Before and during some of that time, I was also a heavy binge drinker (fuck the drinking culture in the UK man, its so normalised).

I'm past it all now, but I've been keeping off weed because it started giving me anxiety attacks. I've tried it once since I stopped around 6 weeks ago and been okay, and want to get back into smoking but in a much healthier way. I did the same for drinking, cutting way back to only having 1 beer with dinner every couple of days and maybe having 3 pints or mixed drinks max on a weekend. Do you think its possible to enjoy weed in a similar kind of way?

Also out of interest, which drugs would you consider "better"?

Anyone attempting to have a coherent conversation with a stoner must be retarded.

The sad part is that he is actually proud of this.

Weed and tobacco are expensive over here... $20 nzd for a gram $50 for 3 grams ciggies are like $25 a pack now

>long hair is easier to have than getting haircuts

uhhhh

try me.

Yeah nah bro, I've got long hair, shits a mish

>most pot smokers arent faggots

You're right, ALL pot smokers are.

I don't think you are a stoner. My bets on you've never been high in your life.

Just making sure. I'm never surprised at simple things people don't know.

i wouldnt call that guy a stoner he probably runs a youtube channel or something so he fits in with the stereotype or idk

i consider myself to be a stoner i lost 5 kg in the last 6 months by smoking pot alone but i have zero weed posters or whatever not even a weed wallpaper for my iphone or my lighter people who have those arent smokers there fucking attention faggots like those vampire kids every school has/used to have

I don't, and haven't looked like this in my ten years of smoking. Why are you such a faggot op?

>driving
??? ¿????? ¿

Well, I wasn't even saying a person shouldn't do those things or even spend a lot of time doing them.

What I'm saying is that if all you do is smoke weed and play video games, and that's the thing you're broadcasting to the world... people with any sense at all are going to look down on you. "I smoke weed and play video games" isn't a personality.

The least you can do and still be considered a real person is to know enough about something besides these consumption hobbies to be able to have a conversation not related to Star Trek or MLP or smoking weed or that one time you almost got a 20 kill chicken dinner.

You took the bait immediately. 0/10

I'd rather not if you get defensive and drive shit off the rails with name calling over something as simple as tobacco leaves.

Pahahahahahahahahaha tell yourself that bro, if you ever met me you'd take that back LOL smoking weed in New Zealand is almost a rite of passage, just like you amerifags have obesity and school shooting.

HAHAHAHAHAHAH nice one

Why do Americans take weed smoking so seriously while nobody else seems to care that much?

Naw are you feelings hurt? want some bubble wrap?

>Who the fuck trust this store?

reliefwatch.its4p.com

Chur bo

Car and motorcycle people can be every bit as obnoxious as more nerdy fandoms.

well thats the way to pneumothorax

This. weed makes some people stupid and lazy.

I dint think hes talking about long term effects, but short termed being high af, equivalent to being drunk af.

I'm sure weed is a lot easier to manage in moderation. I don't have a lot of experience with it, but while I did find it less addictive, for a while I found myself getting a similar craving for weed that I would get for alcohol. Not while smoking it. Like, when I'm drinking, the only thoughts that really cross my mind are "more, more, not enough, get more intoxicated." over and over.

When I smoke weed, I'm good after the initial high.

But I found I was spending my days looking forward to getting home and getting out of my head a little, and perhaps thinking about it a little too much. More than was healthy.

I mean, I have a really addictive personality though. So that's mostly the way I am with everything.

But to answer you, I think the odds are better in your favor for recreational weed usage as opposed to moderation management with drinking.

As far as other drugs go, I've always been a huge benzo fan. They're fairly harmless as long as you don't get physically addictive, the chances of overdose are extremely slim, and they give you a light, floating exuberance. It's like you're staring at the world through a frosted glass, everything feels exciting.

Had to stop those too because they became a problem as well, though. lol

you a skater user?

don't listen to this faggot u cant get addicted to weed guys

Now with the gas lighting. You're really just proving my point, you know

Bro being high is no way near to being drunk. I driven stoned for years and never had an accident or even been close , the few times ive stepped in a vehicle drunk I've been close

KYS OP, you have no idea what youre talking about. Either youre very sheltered or underage or you live in a shitty party of the world that hasnt legalized cannabis. Come to Los Angeles and youll see that at least 2 out of every 5 people you meet smokes herb. I know people of all ethnicities and ages who partake. I know plenty of people in their 50s who smoke cannabis moms, dads, grandpas etc.

I doubt it. And I'm not an Americafag, I'm a kiwi, asshole. Adelaide represent!

Why don't you fuck off back to Tonga?

Yeah bro, skate whenever I can

I think this attitude comes from a century of portraying weed as harmful as heroin, cocaine, etc. I mean lets face it: weed is not has harmful as alxohol or tobbacco but many people suffer the effects of chronic weed smoking like laziness, too much eating, lack of social skills.

it's time to step down from these "lol weed is the best, it's medicine, etc." Attitude and start facing the troubles it enhances.

Aw bubby, it's okay, scary internet man cant hurt you behind your glowing wall.