Live in small town in the outskirts of Chattanooga

>live in small town in the outskirts of Chattanooga
>middle class subdivisions surrounded by woods
>down the road are trailer parks and people living in extreme poverty
>local cuck church wants to give "tiny houses" to the homeless and put them in our wooded areas
>community realizes we don't need groups of fucking homeless in our woods doing what the homeless do best while hurting our property values
>planning committee shuts it down almost instantly
Thank God. I really do fucking love the South.

If that idea came to be, the homeless would be living better than the people in deteriorated trailers who actually work for a living.

timesfreepress.com/news/business/aroundregion/story/2016/may/10/neighbors-planners-object-tiny-homes-ooltewah/364659/

Chattanooga resident here. It's a nice place.

I was looking for houses in the US and my eye fell on Chattanooga. For me this is no coincidence and you will see me in your neighbourhood in the future. Remember this if you ever hear of a belgian couple settling in Chattanooga

Agreed.

Just don't move Downtown or the North Shore. There's plenty of great towns just within' 20 minutes of it for a fraction of the price.

thanks!

I'm curious as to why you guys are moving to the US. Is it the obvious given the state of Belgium or for a different reason?

Stay out of the public schools if you have children. Chattanooga is great for fishing if you enjoy that. Chickamauga is one of the best lakes in the nation and there are plenty of trout fishing rivers just a short drive away.

It's due several reasons actually. Both me and my girlfriend are finishing university right now. And after doing a bit of research i saw that I could be better off in the US. Granted that the economy isn't in its best shape, it is still much better than the belgian economy.

Also the rise of Trump, it showed me that americans still have balls contrary to us europeans who are being taught to hate themselves because of imperialism. I want to live somewhere where one can say: 'white is white and black is black, i hate bullshit'

Also I promised her I would protect her from any harm. So I started looking up "comfy" places. Where she and the kids can grow up without being afraid for any fucking muslim or chebobo nigger chimping out.

I came across your state and your towns which had a certain appeal too it in which I saw this comfort

As much as Sup Forums shits on cucksheds that actually looks nice.
I'm the kind of person who would still live out of a modest apartment if I had $4,000,000 though. Big houses are shit, it's the yard that counts.

This. If you can afford it go private. Public school here can either toughen a kid up for the real world socially, but it can also turn your kid into a total fucking degenerate.

We only have one mosque here and black people still know their place (most of the time) You're also allowed to own a gun of course so don't worry about burglaries. The South is the literal bastion of bad ass.

only one mosque? In the town where I live now (pop. 40.000) we have 3 mosques, it depresses me seeing this degeneracy every day

>Chattanooga
Sounds like a female nigger name

Yeah, it's really tiny but right by a giant church with a 60 foot tall cross you can see from the interstate. Almost kind of done as a fuck you in my opinion.

There's a cop constantly in the parking lot I guess to detour anyone from vandalizing it or doing something wild, but that's about it. They don't bother anyone and we treat people with hijabs like shit in public.

Fuck that looks /comfy/ though

Yankee here. Just graduated from UTC though. It's pretty comfy. Defintely what I would call "real America" for better or worse.

It's Native American. Same thing, I guess.

thats a good quality swedish cuck shed right there

>white is white, black is black
>saying that in America
>without being called racist/a bigot/whatever

Oh well...

Please make sure Trump wins. If he wins we're coming not that it means anything to you but believe me, aside from everything on this forum letting in muslims is the worst thing you can ever do. They are ruining us on so many levels it would be a whole paper to write out

Despite what you see on the internet most of the average people you talk to are fairly rational when it comes to this shit. Hence why Trump is doing as well as he is. Can you imagine how his campaign would be going in most European countries?

We're trying, man. We're trying.

Those little trailers look cozy as shit god damn

>not calling it the cuck shed that it is

White Belgians are awesome people, love you guys
>tfw good Belgian friend wants to be an American more than anyone I've ever seen but because he divorced his wife so he can't leave until his daughter becomes an adult because he doesn't want her growing up without a father or being step-kid to some nigger/kebab
Only 9 more years

Dude I live in chattanooga too
I live near the aquarium

>minimalist homes are the same as forced prisons for pussy gay men who don't have a spine
No

How do you afford that rent?

Oh, don't bring art bullshit into this and start trying to defend cuck sheds by calling them minimalist.

Awesome. Hope that guy gets in. He's the kind of American we need

I'm planning to move from Chicago Illinois back to North Carolina to support the push against Obama's free will and also to get out of the liberal city in general. The South is where you want to be right now. Just lay low and work on the few real communities left in America

NORTH CAKALACKY

Please kill yourself, cuckshed is a forced meme made by kikes like you that want to prevent people from living off grid and morgage free.
Listen cunt:

No electricity bills if you go solar batt bank
Easy to get high quality materials at scrap ( get scrap marble and nice hardwood)
No plumbing, compost and get ferilizer
Can be quite spacious with a loft
Designed and built for you
Go anywhere, live anywhere

Pic related, this guy built this tiny house for his family of 4 for $5k by getting a lot of salvage.

What have you built, cuck?

>salvaging
So he has a nigger job?

I have no opinion on this except that the house in the pic looks comfy as fuck

That house looks comfy to be perfectly reasonably fundamentally trustworthy for you my metaphorical family

>Not wanting people to live in better conditions

Jew.

No, it's called going to a scrapyard or dump on a weekend, or looking at craigslist.
Op you and your backward ass cow town are clearly hateful and ignorant.

16 acres of private wooded land out of sight out of mind specifically to rent to CHURCH GOING HOMELESS PEOPLE iS TOTALLY GOING TO RUIN YOUR TOWN. GOOD JOB OP YOU AND YOUR HICK TOWN REALLY SHOWED THOSE POOR PEOPLE!

What would you rather live near? This?

Or this place, riffled with normies and control freaks measuring if your grass is too tall.

Op is clearly fond of his suburban cuck community

>art bullshit
What the fuck are you talking about?
Minimalism isn't about faggot hippie art it's about being cozy
Are you seriously that stupid?

Underage fag, you need to back

He will, he meets all the requirements and is a professional photographer so finding a job won't be a problem for him
He visits once every year or two to say hello and come enjoy some freedomland for a week

>Church actually does something Jesus would be proud of
>"I got my mine, screw off," atheists force the church with democracy to stop helping poor people
>Sup Forums, a so called ''''''christian board'''''', is happy and projects disgust for our most venerable

You all are cypto-atheists who only LARP as Christians.

>community realizes we don't need groups of fucking homeless in our woods doing what the homeless do best while hurting our property values
Start attending their meetings and ask why they aren't puttying the cucksheds in their on back yards.