Taylor Swift said "ass" 40 times yesterday

"I felt him grab onto my bare ass cheek. He stayed latched onto my bare ass cheek as I lurched away from him quite quickly,"

westword.com/music/taylor-swift-says-david-mueller-grabbed-my-bare-ass-9354956

dunno who that guy is but he's definitely /ourguy/

Why is she smiling if she hates it that much? Why wont women admit their natural desires?

looks like she's grabbing his ass too

i sincerely hope sexual abusers arent /ourguy/s

Welcome to Sup Forums. You really thought those K-Pop threads were about the music?

He looks like a molesty uncle

>you will never be that man's hand

Taylor Swift really isn't that hot honestly.

>"I am critical of your client for sticking his hand under my skirt and grabbing my ass," Swift said.

There are so many layers to this. It's so subtle.

yeah she's kinda Gremlin-y

Is this appropriate attire to wear to a civil case?

#SLAY

did she fart on his hand?

Making yourself look like a petulant child in front of a judge and jury is a great way to win in court. Protip: the bubble of a few dozen lackeys that you've surrounded yourself with since you were 15? Yeah, that's not the real world, pumpkin.

Yes, TayTay is a fart machine

Good God...

that man is an absolute legend

Music for this feel?

What ass?

Men are pigs.

You mean pink and cute?

>going to court over touching a spooky skellington when he could have gone for those funbags

I got my ass slapped tons of times as a kid and never made a fuss about it

That's because you're not a princess who's above being touched by filthy peasants.

I think Taylor Swift is right to do this but fuck Lena Dunham so fucking much. She accused a man of rape when there was fucking footage of her coming onto him and him rejecting her. Then she had the audacity to say that women don't lie about rape. She's literal scum

>Sexual assault is ok because I'm ok with it

Whoa there, girlie, I don't think anyone accused anyone of sticking their nose up Taytay's butt, but let me just tell you that it absolutely DOES belong there.

I'm glad you won't have any children
Never said that but it doesn't need to be in the media, you're not a hero for having you're ass touched

why is everyone such a piece of shit

>Never said that but it doesn't need to be in the media, you're not a hero for having you're ass touched
Right, the media is only for the results of football matches, Trump worshipping and whatever else minute thing you decide is actually worth it whit just so happens to align with things you like.

>tay loses the case (she will)
>when her looks start to fade and people stop giving a shit (masturbating to her image) she plays the sexual assault card for the rest of her public life hoping someone will still pay attention

screencap this. she's a narcissistic piece of shit looking for an angle to weasel a way back into the public spotlight after her 15 minutes are up
that's all any of this is about
trivializing actual sexual assault = garbage human being

lol

I don't like any of those things. Stop making stuff up. She's not a rape victim coming up against her abuser after years of abuse. Let the police do their thing, you don't need a camera and journalists throughout the whole thing. Anyway, this is far from discussing music at this point as the mods are letting us know.

men are pigs

The absolute madman, he's at it again!

That's not me, retard.

Maybe she should of moved his hand away and made a fuss then. But passively getting him fired 2 years later instead? This is why women will never be taken seriously as leaders.

You could have left the last part out.

holy shit you're a giant pussy.

Taylor Swift is known for her honesty.

cuck kek cuck kek cuck kek cuck kek

>this woman was the queen of Sup Forums at one point

Nobody's calling her a rape victim, sexual assault doesn't only include rape.
>you don't need camera and journalists
I'm sure they're all there because she called them and not because she's one of the biggest popular figures of our time, which would mean that it's obviously profitable to report on her.

Its true though

Why would you want to stifle people's thoughts and opinions to sugarcoat the discourse

Why doesn't she just shake it off?

Its probably someone who doesnt main Sup Forums

fleetwood mac

When she loses the trial will it just be open season on grabbing her ass afterwards?

her ass is mine

>hehe don't touch my butt silly boys ;)

idols

>photographic documentation of tay tay being gang raped
;___;