Canadian PM Justin Trudeau Elbows Female Politician in the Chest

>Justin Trudeau is in big trouble after he appeared to elbow a female member of parliament in the chest and “manhandle” several others during a testy conflagr-eh?-tion in the Canadian House of Commons.

>“What kind of man elbows a woman? It’s pathetic!” one Canadian lawmaker can be heard yelling at the baby-faced prime minister.

>Ruth Ellen Brosseau, the politician on the receiving end of Trudeau’s elbow, was so upset she had to leave chamber, and demanded that Trudeau “apologize unreservedly.”

heatst.com/politics/canadian-pm-justin-trudeau-elbows-female-politician-in-the-chest/

Other urls found in this thread:

twitter.com/CBCTheNational/status/733104973194498048
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

twitter.com/CBCTheNational/status/733104973194498048

This is the vid

How progressive and tolerant of him

Ahahaahah oh god, the whole thing. What a fucking bunch of pussies. Every single person in that room.

I can't believe this is my government. Props to Trudeau for fuckin gettin things going. He clearly didn't mean to touch her but after those actions maybe he shoulda walked out and really shown her what an elbow fucking feels like.

The real problem here is our MP's physically blocking another MP from casting his vote. Props to Trudeau for standing up for a conservative even though he's a liberal.

>LOOK AT ME! I'M JUST LIKE YOU BOYS! LIKE ME ALREADY.

SRS is back in business it seems

Kek I'm not a huge fan of weedman but the way he's swaggin around in the video is hilarious

Your reddit is showing cuck

I feel like he's a cool dude but current politics forces him to act like a little bitch.

RAPE! RAPE! RAPE! RAPE! RAPE! RAPE! RAPE! RAPE! RAPE! RAPE! RAPE! RAPE! RAPE! RAPE! RAPE! RAPE! RAPE! RAPE! RAPE! RAPE! RAPE! RAPE! RAPE! RAPE! RAPE! RAPE! RAPE! RAPE! RAPE! RAPE! RAPE! RAPE! RAPE! RAPE! RAPE! RAPE! RAPE! RAPE! RAPE! RAPE! RAPE! RAPE! RAPE! RAPE! RAPE! RAPE! RAPE! RAPE! RAPE! RAPE! RAPE! RAPE! RAPE! RAPE! RAPE! RAPE! RAPE! RAPE! RAPE! RAPE! RAPE! RAPE! RAPE! RAPE! RAPE! RAPE! RAPE! RAPE! RAPE! RAPE! RAPE! RAPE! RAPE! RAPE! RAPE! RAPE! RAPE! RAPE!

That was Eliot Rodger / faggot tier behavior. Him doing that plus his fairy lisp has convinced me more than ever that Trudeau is a homosexual

> thepeopleselbow.jpeg

Were they blocking him on purpose or were they being thoughtless? Also, someone claimed in an earlier thread that the guy had to walk through that exact spot in order to vote, and he wasn't allowed to simply walk around them. Is that true, do you really have a rule like that?

"The police were quoted as saying 'what's all this aboot eh' on arrival"

No idea. But it has been accepted that the NDP was intentionally blocking to delay the vote, yes.

Yet, if a puc is present at your fights, it's "ice hockey"

talk shit get hit

>Have tits, get hit

Justin 'Tit Thumper' Trudeau showing what it means to be a feminist in 2016

Why do canadians love hurting women so much?

cuckdeau has improved in my eyes

I'm assuming it's a filibuster kind of move

I like him now. Would vote for him if he did some ground and pound.

Yeah I brought that question up in the other thread but then left before it was answered. What the fuck leafs? Is this seriously the issue? There's a perfectly fine aisle right on the other side of the table.

>ground and pound
Talk trash, get smashed

Based Trudeau

Why didn't that fat cunt just go round the left hand side of that group?

B8.

Remember folks, ignore people like this. College is out and the first years need something to do.

>a testy conflagr-eh?-tion
Some faggot got paid 60.000 a year to write that.

>not sperging out on women makes you beta
AHA HE APOLOGIZED AFTER TOO AHAHAHAH

>Hey, Mary, what do you call a beaver with a red tail
>Fuck off Trudeau, you misogynist bastard
>A BEAVFIR! Hahahaha, good one amirite? *Elbows her*
>OMG RAPE OMG OMG OMG HELP CALL THE RCMP

It's probably the weed rage

So high he forgot what year it was

>This limp wristed cuck again
Dude is weak and can only box against 40 year old men who are not even boxers in the first place. Weak faggot

>Implying you don't want a piece of that ass

WELCOME TO CANADA

WOMEN HAVE NO PLACE IN GOVERNMENT, INSHALLAH

>Dude is weak and can only box against 40 year old men

And women too.

He does jam his elbow into her tit pretty hard. That's like a kick to the nuts for chicks.

Ha ha ha he walks like a fucking fairy
A
FUCKING
FAIRY

No, it isn't

Alpha as fuck desu, I thought Trudeau was more of a pussy.

Love the fact he is being hoisted by his own feminist petard

>That ""conservative"" fat cunt telling Trudeau to sacrifice himself even further upon the altar of vagina

Can't make this shit up, fammm.

kek

Trudeau is begging to reveal his true colors

He's an ally, it was just friendly fire

> not having to walk down the Isle Of Freedom before casting a vote

Do you fat ugly burger fuckers even into democracy?

that was the best part desu

Cause that's "crossing the floor" or something

Meaning you switch parties

It's incredibly stupid

God damn it Canadians are fucking ridiculous. They just make shit up and play dress up and pretend they are a real country just like everyone else. Who the fuck are those guys dressing up like British judges? They don't even know what the outfit means.

That bull dike gets tit tapped by Peter pan and they act like it was a brutal rape and he prostrates himself begging for forgiveness and Canadians act like he a better person for it. Seriously just fucking quit pretending like you mean something Canada,

It's hilarious what an obvious fucking pussy Trudeau is. You can tell how easily you could punch through his guard right into his fucking face in that image.

Cruz did it 1st. Fucking canadians.

And he's making Swedish fuck me eyes like he's looking right at Jamal Mohammed's cock.

>Fiorina dropping through a hole into the abyss
>And then this

Rato gave so much to us.

that guy is based .
the women needs an oscar for her bullshit.

Lewandowski and Trudeau should fight to see who's tougher.

I just don't feel safe anymore in this country knowing that our Prime Minister has violent tendencies. What happens if he attacks the Queen? Makes you think...

I know he's a faggot Muslim loving weedman but some of the shit Teudeau does makes me laugh.

So he elbowed that fat whores tits instead of grabbing them?

Still a faggot

In Turkey, men go out into the wilderness to hunt for their wife. First, a swift elbow to the chest to stun them, then they grab the woman's breasts, and by Shariah law, that means they are married.

i bet she liked it

Canadians
Servile on the outside, woman beaters on the inside.
Disgusting.

He deserves it for reinforcing their constant whining and bitching. All white knights should be ground to dust under the heel of some man hating piece of shit feminist. They're the ones encouraging these anti white anti male assholes in the first place.