Rapist from Poland savagely beat a man

express.co.uk/news/uk/671696/Horrific-moment-convicted-Polish-rapist-BEATS-stranger-after-being-in-Britain-for-TWO-DAYS

Thanks based Polen for help with the brexit popaganda

Other urls found in this thread:

dailymail.co.uk/news/article-3597282/Convicted-Polish-rapist-country-two-days-battered-senseless-52-year-old-man-d-never-met-threw-bus.html
youtube.com/watch?v=PXTy-YDDBeQ
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Polska YES

The pole should've been exterminated by '45

Thanks eternal Kraut

>Eternal Pole.
Can't wait for the Russian army parade in Warsaw.

I thought you guys were supposed to be Catholic Slavic bros

was it a rapefugee?

Thats what you get for renouncing guns ya daffy bongs

>Polish people can't be rapist
Oh, wait. They were sexually abused by the Russians and the Germans during WW2.

It's just the "victim" turning into a predator. The eternal butthurt knows no peace.

Good! GOOD!

Tear it down! TEAR IT ALL DOWN!!

Is it the town rapist though?

Eh..at least they steal cars only in Sweden and Germany

Yes but he didn't drill him in the ass so he's clearly rehabilitated from being a rapist.

We have more guns per person than most of Eastern Europe you retarded fucking burger.

it was the town rapist

Thank you UK, for taking them. Our streets are safe thanks to you. :^)

post your gun with time stamp

>5 minutes later
>nothing

kek, get fucked bongboy

Getting it. 1 min

this

Here fat boy dailymail.co.uk/news/article-3597282/Convicted-Polish-rapist-country-two-days-battered-senseless-52-year-old-man-d-never-met-threw-bus.html

Nice gun with time stamp.

Was the victim white?

If not, then who gives a shit?

>Being this retarded

Nice checking ID's you fucking mong.
He isn't the same person. I've just emailed the pic to myself because my phone is retarded. 1 sec

Are you blind? He dragged him out into the street.
Fucking retards go back to Sup Forums

>we're living a real life dystopia
top fucking kek
but seriously kill me

Do you have brain damage bonger?

kek so funny

Watch the video spaz

How fucking dumb are you dude? did you even look at what you've been responding to.

thanks for taking the fags from us :DD

>express.co.uk/news/
Toilet paper is better then this

geez, why are inbrits so touchy ITT?

I don't think we even have to ask. The answer is quite clear

It is nice. Thanks.
Sorry for slow reply... SHIT internet.

>not assault spoon
I am dissapoint

This is payback for...
Next payback will be from karma for 1943-45 (fyi NoBrexit).

youtube.com/watch?v=PXTy-YDDBeQ

>retarded burgers gets eternally btfo so starts shitposting

whaddasurprise.jpeg

I had to switch IP's because banned.
Anyways, thats not a fucking gun dude. You can't walk down the streets with that. How the fuck would that have helped you against that polish nigger, while its sitting under your mums bed?

>a shotgun isn't a gun

Hi noguns. Maybe you should visit some time.

Sorry, I only keep handguns. You know.
For self protection, not showing off to my teen friends when my parents are away.

Yeah, I'm sure you do lmfao. That's why you unironically suggested a shotgun wasn't a gun.

You're completely delusional and retarded.

Heh
Smug looking cow isn't so smug anymore

I like how you completely ignored everything else I said in my initial post, because you got blown the fuck out.

Its okay man, no ones judging you.

>Smug looking cow
Cow? Hahahaaa sure, coming from a fucking Brit.
>isn't so smug anymore
She wouldn't even smugly touch you with a stick.

We won't know now that she's 6 foot under, where she belongs

What?
You're literally retarded.

>Thats what you get for renouncing guns ya daffy bongs

How have you btfo me? You asked for a picture of my gun, expecting me not to have one, I've proven you wrong and all you've done is shitpost.
Admit it, you got btfo. Just claiming you btfo me doesn't mean shit when you act like a down syndrome sperglord.

You can't walk down the streets with that. How the fuck would that have helped you against that polish nigger, while its sitting under your mums bed?

You can't walk down the streets with that. How the fuck would that have helped you against that polish nigger, while its sitting under your mums bed?

Wasn't aware that was your initial post. Nice one, retard.

And yes, you can walk down the street with that.
You can take a gun anywhere as long as it's sleeved, and publicly carrying a gun is allowed as long as you have a permit.

>where she belongs
Brit's belong in a Luftwaffe bomb crater.

>And yes, you can walk down the street with that.
>You can take a gun anywhere as long as it's sleeved, and publicly carrying a gun is allowed as long as you have a permit.

time stamp with you carrying it into a bank or you've just been eternally btfo

I'll shank your nan for that one.

Kill yourself

HAHAHA, FUCKING BTFO.
You got fucked in the ass britbong

>his face when matt matei whips out his 10 incher

Aye, great comeback lad.

>eternal butthurt knows no peace
mondja a magyar aki trianon miatt sír már miota xD

Based polski

>me: little girl deserved to die
>you: Brits deserved to die
Hardly world class banter from either of us

The autism holy fuck.
Show us a picture of your guns, noguns.

>mfw all the whities start fighting with each other

Our divide and conquer tactic is truly the best

I would agree mate.

Here you go.

>When police detained Pankiewicz, he head butted the window of the police car, smashing it and causing minor facial injuries to himself.

Just like weird shit always happening in Florida, this type thing is always being done by Slavs.

The world will be better off with blacks in charge.
The jews will be able to easily manipulate them into making this world great again.

The people who brag about their 10 inch cocks (mike matei) are the people who actually have small weenies.

James never says a word.
Just leaks a picture of his meaty wang

He should be put in a mental institution.

Obviously I'm not autistic enough to think she deserved to die. I was just stirring shit for the sake of it so calm your titties about your aryan waiu

We never see his wife so what does that suggest? Hung tranny perhaps?

You're walking down the street and random Slav walks up to you,and says:
>"What a FUCK are you looking at,kurwa?"
What do you do?

Sorry uk you sure get a lot of Polish scum that dont bother learning English. Dont judge poland like i dont judge uk for retarded brits that come here

married the first ugly broad to suck his dick.
big mistake.

>Obviously I'm not autistic enough to think she deserved to die.
Oh stop being autistic you fuck. We're on Sup Forums, ofc this isn't serious...
>about your aryan waiu
>Poles
>Aryan
Feels damn good lad

Confirmed noguns
hahaha kill yourself burger

He was never going to do much better anyway

Hold on I can provide evidence its mine. 1 min.

Here's your evidence.

high five

Muzzies are smugly touching her with their sticks right now.

KILL YOURSELF
I
L
L

Not even a hover hand. Breddy good.

>all 4 results are from me posting them/other people posting them on other sites

>4 results out of 15 billion images

damn you got me!

>i..i...it's m...m...me guys
>j...j...just trust me... ok

Timestamp or an hero.

Wow, so desperate to rape english woman? Damn low self esteem. Also coming to mywoek in my uncle business in uk for 2 months.

She's prob 6 feet under now you faggot, get fucked.

Probably our spy, try to integrate with muslims

I would go down in a slav squat position and say idi nahuy pozhaluysta with thick western accent.

Nice. What type of shotty is it? It's good to see that not all of you guys are de-nutted. I personally like my saiga 12.

I'm proud of you

Jesus, fuck. How in the world could the british government open so carelessly borders to other people? And why the fucking fuck do we bring so many Ukrainians in?

Beretta 686 Gold E
I have other stuff too but it was the first thing I grabbed

I've heard good things about baretta pistols, but i'm unfamiliar with any of their shotguns. If the brands rep it to be believed, its probably a damn fine shotgun. Can you guys get sporting rifles? Or do they have to be configured weird like your pistols? Can yo get a garande over there?

Great shotgun. The main shotguns people use over here are Brownings and Berettas, and yes we can get sporting rifles here. Ignore the gun memes on Sup Forums... in fact ignore pretty much everything about the UK on Sup Forums, it only matters to London which most UK people think could be a different country.

Anyway, yes there's lots of sporting shooting here. I think about 400,000 people own firearms certificates in England and Wales but we're not allowed semi-auto rifles about .22lr. Everything else we're allowed. No silencer restrictions and no calibre restrictions either. There's a huge .50 BMG scene in the UK because the army let us shoot at their awesome ranges.

*not allowed semi-autos above .22lr

The semiauto thing is a bit of a drag, but can you shoot semiauto shotguns? Also, how hard is it to get a permit. For us, i legit bought my first shotgun on a whim at walmart with leftover student grant money

>but can you shoot semiauto shotguns
Yes

>how hard is it to get a permit
Not very. The idea has been to make it sound harder than it is so less people apply. The police don't want that many people owning guns, especially because they're usually unarmed.

Shotgun certificate is very easy. You fill out your details with a picture and they have to find a reason why you can't have one eg criminal record

Firearms is a bit harder, fill out the forms and say why you want firearms and then have 2 people vouch to say that you're a good person and thats it pretty much.