Got no one to talk to, so need to vent a bit

Got no one to talk to, so need to vent a bit

It's about a girl, so bare that in mind

Vent thread if you want

let it out Sup Forumsro

Thanks for replying i guess

Thinking about it, all i want to do is tell her that i loved her, ask when she's finally going to take her stuff back and just be gone

I'm feeling hurt, treated like shit in the end and generally like i didn't mean that much to her as she did to me

im listening

Basically this Anything you want to vent about user?

pics of her asshole?

I have something but I don't wanna jack your thread.

Vent thread user, go ahead

If your name starts with a J you are a piece of shit and don't deserve her but if not just go try and have sex with someone else, I promise it will make you feel better

Alright, one sec.

No "J" here and i really don't want to have sex with some other girl right now, my penis isn't hurt, my heart is

Alright I feel ya user, what did she do?

I finally started tlaking to an old childhood friend. She stopped talking to me after she got into a relationship with some asswipe. This girl tells me she actually loves me and she couldnt tell me all this time. I ask her why and she replies with "I have a husband of 2 years, it was a mistake, I should have never married at 18" I never dated a girl ever (inb4 virgin, because Ive fucked plenty of girls) and always kept to myself. I dont know what the fuck to do, I didnt even know how to respond to her. Shes the only chick I would love honestly
Note that we were friends for 11 years, so she knows my fetishes and kinks.

Not so much about what she did, more what she didn't or rather what i didn't have the chance

I know that the relationship wasn't going as planned, she tried to chill and stop nagging at me but the break up happened out of the blue, without a warning and i'm just having a hard time getting over it.

Plus, all i wanted to do is tell her that i loved her, been blocked on all medias although she told me she wants her stuff back.

Would've been nice to tell me she wants no contact at all rather than just doing it, but i guess that shows how little i meant to her, that hurts the most.

There's a girl, few years younger but nothing major. We're not like that but we're real close and special to each other. I'm not really into her, like, she's different than a friend but she's also different than a love interest.

I wanna say I can get kind of obsessive by I don't try to interfere with her life because she's her own person and can make her own choices. But like... Recently she got a boyfriend and I wish her luck and all and I hope everything goes well and it's not like her and I aren't the same, I just... I'm anxious, I'm pissed, I'm jealous, I feel threatened and it's kinda hard to contain.

There's probably some stuff I'm leaving out and I'd rather not go into too many details.

I wish she'd call me more like she used to and show me I'm still close to her and important and shit at least...

My name starts with J but Im not who youre talking about

could i got souce on that pic fam

just to make it easier to follow.

i've been wondering about words been left untold

how things could have been

to be watching them unfold

Well I will tell you my experience to try and help you out. So started dating this girl about 3 years ago and it was great she was absolutely in love with me

Then fast forward a year, she starts talking to this dude tells me hes just a friend and its nothing i tell her it bothers me so she starts hiding it, I find out she stops all communication with him then about a year and half later they still work together and she decides to start talking to him behind my back again, ends up we end up breaking up and she dates him for about a month. She decides that she misses me then starts texting me, asking to hang out in my car with me in between classes. Then one day while we're talking I kiss her and then she ends up breaking up with him. About half a month later we end up getting back together. I was happy so freaking happy, maybe it was just the sex I don't know but something made me so happy, But it's been like 5 months and I am just so unhappy now, I feel betrayed

I broke up with my gf about 2-3 months ago, we lasted almost 3 years, it was my very first gf.
We went throught a lot of shit, a lot, but i realized that i wasn't enough for her. It's not that i didn't try enough, but she wanted more much more, so i couldn't do anything, then she started seek for atention from other people, is not like she cheated on me or anything like that, but she didn't stop the flirting of other guys neither, it's not like i'm a fuckin jealous pshyco but there were some shit i couldn't tolerate, and decided to stop that shit and broke up.
She go at the same university as me, and from time to time i see her. And it's so fucking hard to forget about all the things we did. But as OP said it feel like i didn't mean that much to her, she was my fucking world for about those 3 years.
I'm not native english speaker amigo seƱor burrito.

Not too sure about how your post should me user

cont'd
I can't bring myself to break up with her when I am with her. I just don't know what to do now. I should've just forgot her. Im in the same boat as you, I feel like I don't mean as much to her as she meant to me. I feel like nothing. to be honest I'd say just try your best to forget about her. Go to counseling, that's what helped me the most.

Just tryna say if the oppurtunity arises don't go back, youll only come to regret it

Well, the shit show started 2 years ago, we dated for half a year right after she broke up with her ex (her dream man at that time)
She got back with him, we stayed in contact on and off throughout a year and well thy broke up for good and we met beginning of this year

Aight im listening, forreal.
I just broke up with my girl, tell me your shit bra.

Story is here

How old?

>I just broke up with my girl
reasons? how long did it go?

everyone gone

i wish i could help you more than just say some generic line, but honestly, things really do get better with time. although it feels like she was the one, it's a silly thought. you are bound to meet someone later down the line that you feel the same way and more.

>you are bound to meet someone later down the line that you feel the same way and more.
isn't that something we have to tell ourselves not to drown in depression thou

focus on your friend group and meeting new people. i'm not saying forget about her, in fact, you should appreciate the good times you two had, BUT with enough time the pain will wither away

yep, that's why i forewarned that this is a generic line. it's what i told myself when i had my own problems. but that doesn't make it false

same that we have to tell oursleves that