Ask someone who did this to their dick anything

Ask someone who did this to their dick anything
>pic semi related

why?

Have you been brain damaged since birth or did your retardation develop over time?

You a new fag?

Now you just have a pengina

To be honest it's really just the aesthetic. I don't know why I like the way it looks, just feel more comfortable with it like this

How does it feel? Can you fuck still?

Pengina detected.
Holly shit you fuckin psycho lol

I'm assuming over time but hey I don't remember much from when I was born

gay

Yeah I can fuck normally. It feels awesome when my girlfriend licks that part of my dick

do you cook your hotdogs till they split down the middle too?

how the fuck do you take a piss? does it go everywhere?

Ummm... looks fun ;)

Not really, I have to sit, but mostly because I don't trust my aim. Sometimes a little gets on my balls but other than that it's fine

Do you take the piercing out to fuck? Do you cum? Does it explode out the hole?

Nah, I don't really like hotdogs. More of a burger guy really.

The pic isn't me but I do have an apadravya. I don't take it out. She loves it and so do I. I can't shoot my cum like I used to (to be fair I don't remember the last time I could) it just kinda falls out. Only real downside I can think of for me

Film yourself cumming post results

Did it hurt getting it done? Is yours cut open like OP? Are you satan?

Yeah a bit, I'd usually try to numb it so it would hurt less. Pretty much all subinsicions open up once they're cut. I am OP. Just couldn't post myself, still healing from last time. Also I don't think I'm Satan.

Also apadravya did hurt but I would tell someone if they had the desire to get one they definitely should!

I got an apadrayva and my dick doesn't look like that. Nigga you need to get a refund.

Shiiit I should've known something was up when it took like 2 hours and my dick was split in half

>To be honest it's really just the aesthetic.