Let's get a poop thread r8 thread goin in this thread here m8. Nobody can beat this size. Oc only

Let's get a poop thread r8 thread goin in this thread here m8. Nobody can beat this size. Oc only

Beat this

I flat out murdered this one.

Why?

Lol nice little skidmark u got

Took this like 8 months ago

can't post pic that has my fist next to it as a scale because "Detected possible malicious code in image file."

Whatever, I'll try to describe it. An adult fist is about the 3/4 of the little mound on top. There are 4 solid 12 inch long 2 inch wide logs on the bottom.

Why/how? I ate 2 boxes of original fiber one cereal because 1) I didn't know any better and 2) I was disappointed in my most recent poops

I take a lot of pictures of my poop because recently I have be experimenting with food to see the sort of poo's i can get.

This toilet is nasty because it's at work

here's what eating 26 of those small Slim Jim sticks gets you

If you want to eat some crayons like them up and swallow the crayons your poop will have dif colors in it its pretty cool

Has anyone here got pics of three-inch wide logs?

Before I joined the AF I used to be /fit/ and could basically eat as much as I wanted. I had some absurdly huge shits on my old phone (broken sadly), but this one particular poop I still remember no matter how stoned I was at the time.

I ate 2 boxes of oreos and my shit was literally, and I mean literally BLACK
I can look through my new phones photos. Biggest one I think I have is like 2 inches wide and 16 long. I remember it standing straight up for a while until it sunk. lemme look

I wish there was good scat photomanips. I tried this but it's garbage.

my toilet hole is about 4.5 inches wide. measured it for scientific purposes.

A pretty healthy load

Damn...

Pic related is one of my favourites by the way

I don't have a scat fetish, but I don't see anything wrong with taking pictures of inhumanly sized shits. Seems like 1 in 3 people I talk to understand.

I can see where others get off by saying it's nasty. It is poop, it is gross. But I am proud of when I give birth to Cthulhu's minions and want to savor the moment. I'm sure when I meat somebody I'll have to stop lol

Ah, well, that's a shame, but whatever works for you.

I'm not into the filth aspects at all. I'm mostly into hyper though, which isn't possible in real life, so very few real poop pics do it for me.