Happy 9/11 guys

Happy 9/11 guys.
Do you ever wonder what went wrong, are terrorist more stupid or just lazy now? They are not scary anymore, the only thing they do is run over people with cars, what happened to the good old days with actualy planed out attacks? 5 planes hijacked in one day is a lot more terrefying than a few cars here and there. I know they want their 72 virgins ASAP, but i think creativety should count aswell, anybody can become a martyr by driving over people and killing them self in the prosess. I expect nothing but a friendly intelectual conversation ITT

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Iran_Air_Flight_655
youtube.com/watch?v=r1IbtuPNlrs
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

inside.job.

Prolly buttsecs

jews did 9-11

steve buscemi did 9/11

America did 9/11 - it is retaliation for a couple of things.

$1 trn to Saddam from Reagan's administration to go to war against Iran
The shooting down of an Iranian passenger jet over the Gulf, because they didn't respond to an Aircraft carriers hails in the Gulf that isn't even American territory.

That started Al'Qaeda forming and ultimately 9/11 and other subsequent terrorist attacks under them.

>Aircraft carriers hails in the Gulf that isn't even American territory
State vessels are considered to be territory of the soverign country.
Do want to get shot down? Use the correct Mode 3 and respond to radio calls on Guard.

Yeah!

Jews did it.

>about to go to sleep
>remember it's 9/11
>go to Sup Forums to wish our american friends a merry Patriot's Day
>only one 9/11 thread

what the hell happened to NEVAR FORGET?

The planes did not take down the towers. The US Gov did with bombs inside the buildings.

A couple of hours ago, there wasn't even a single thread... So be thankful for this one

7-11 was a part time job

these ppl know their shit.

9/11 was an inside job.

they cant do this anymore because people would immediately tweet OMG SOME WHITE DUDES ARE KIDNAPPING THE PLANE FFUUUUU

The Americans were in Iranian Waters, where they shouldn't have been.

The passenger plane was on it's normal path it always took, in Iranian airspace.

The Cruiser crew "incorrectly recognized" the passenger plane as an F-14 Tomcat, and asked for their callsign etc, which the Iranian plane would never be able to respond to or understand.

So the stupid fucking yanks fired missiles at it, again within Iranian airspace and waters.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Iran_Air_Flight_655

This pissed off Iran immensely. They even sent agents to kill the Captain of the ship at the time.

It was essentially an act of Terrorism by America on Iranians mostly on that plane.

5 planes hijacked in a day?

Wasn't an inside job (I am the one who talked about the $1 trn deal with Saddam etc), they knew it was going to happen and let it happen though.

By letting it happen, the Senate and Congress have now had a concrete reason to demand 650bn+ a year on a shit military contract to build stealth planes that will be used for absolutely nothing.

i.e. essentially a way for corporate heads to profit more from Americans.

senators pelosi, reed, and clinton wouldn't have allowed that.

youtube.com/watch?v=r1IbtuPNlrs

after smoking that you shave your shit in the shower

Still happens today, during Obama's tenure they built F-19s that never got used and got scrapped, now they have Stealth Fighters that have been built and do nothing.

All profits for shareholders etc.

Op here, i didn't ask who did it, i asked why terrorists don't do cool shit anymore

What is the point now, the last president was a Muslim and the new one is a Palestinian Jew.

Hence they might let North Korea strike America to engage a war.. The ends justifys the means..

fake news

1. Leadership has mostly been killed or died off.

2. Intelligence Community literally spends hundreds of billions of dollars to make sure an attack on the scale of 9/11 never happens again.

3. Nothing a surprise anymore.

Irma did it

Bloody Top Fucking Kek

steve buscemi looks like he would be involved in 9/11