What does Sup Forums thinks about Mexicans?

What does Sup Forums thinks about Mexicans?

Other urls found in this thread:

breitbart.com/big-government/2015/03/30/ted-kennedys-real-legacy-50-years-of-ruinous-immigration-law/
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/California_Proposition_187
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Cool people

bump

They are lazy and stupid but not as bad as niggers, I really don't like Cubans though.

Hard working. Strong families. Low crime (despite Trump's lies). Great food. Polite.
Government is corrupt; a good lesson for the west.

I've met some good ones, but in general they're pretty lazy and ~60% are NEETs

Pretty constant in the habit of beheading people for 2000 years, from the Aztecs to the cartels. Great sense of tradition!

Also: build wall!

Meme latinos

There's a chance in some years they will be the mayority in USA?

BUILD THE MOTHERFUCKING WALL

they're fine when they're in Mexico

>hard-working
welfare
>strong families
parents let their 8000 beaner kids run wild in public and don't bat an eyelash if they run into traffic or the likes
>low crime
[laughs]
>great food
sure
>polite
ey holmes you got a fuckin problem?

Pretty soon they're gonna be busy building the greatest wall the world has ever seen.

The ones here are typically more hardworking than the white trash hillbillies here.
Don't know how it is in the rest of the country though. The whites in my town are all niggers.

I don't like banananiggers either man.

t. Cuban diaspora

some of you guys are alright
dont go to the food truck tomorrow

What are these pepes called?

Mexicans are great. Illegal immigrants are not.

spain's bastard son #12

As long as they are pious Catholics then they're okay.

more like mexican'ts

T.pedro

Love northern bros hate mongrels from the south

I've never had any problem with Mexicans. Just come here LEGALLY.

My opinion: they should stay in mexico

Basically this

Well, being that I know a lot of them, my opinions are myriad and varied.

Those are pochos.

savages

Ain't nothing wrong with flippin the bird user. It's fun

80% suck rest are okay

why are they mongrels?

Mexicans are fine as long as they aren't criminals or teachers

i call them retarded pepes but not sure. 'downs syndrome pepe'?

what shall we name it?

The only Mexican I met was a girl in high school and she was pretty fun to hang out with, so I can't say tbqh.

Mexicans I've worked with bust their ass and earn their pay. Puerto Ricans however are the laziest pieces of shit

Northern mexicans are the same shit as southern mexicans, Central mexicans (except Mexico City and the state of Mexico) are the good ones

SHORT. DEGENERATE MUSIC. """"MEXICAN"""" FOOD IS ACTUALLY AMERICAN. WANT TO BE WHITE BUT CAN NEVER BE IT.

at least black people can make decent music. shit even rap can be dope sometimes.

rly? thought tacos and all that bullshit were really from there

They brown, some aight, sum not

I honestly don't mind them, as long as they stay in Mexico.

They are Catholics and anyone who is not Muslime is at least human.

Mexicans are pretty cool guys who make good food, drink tequila and hang out on the porch.

They're pretty fucking racist....ironically?

Only the opinion of countries close to the matters.

I know a lot of bro tier Mexicans. I go to Mexico a few times a year and they are nice people. I just can't stand the la Raza fuckers who march around with their Mexican flag babbling that America would collapse without them. Entitled faggots.

Had a teacher who looked like an aztec hieroglyph. Spanish genocide of Centeral natives is bullshit.

Literally never met a non-whitewashed latino in my life, and I've only met like 2 or 3 latinos in total. Feels good living in best former colony

They can't stay here, they have to go back home. I'm cool with the fact they hate Niggers, Muslims and Faggots.

Better than muslims

Most of them are hard working and honest people.

The ones that aren't are a serious problem, though.

Try being a White guy going to a mexican infested neighborhood. You'll have it as bad there as you would in a black neighborhood.
>Low crime
Nope
>Polite
Smile in your face, stab you in the back

Cancerous scum, should be sent back.

t. Southern Californian who grew up around beaners and learned what monkeys these "people" are.

Daily reminder that California was cockblocked from becoming great.

Cucks like William Matthew Byrne Jr., and Ted Kennedy are responsible.

Ted Kennedy is responsible for bringing in tens of millions of mexican immigrants.
breitbart.com/big-government/2015/03/30/ted-kennedys-real-legacy-50-years-of-ruinous-immigration-law/

What Byrne did was block the law that would have made California great. This proposition PASSED, voters voted yes for it, but this asshole of a judge singlehandedly destroyed California, allowing illegal wetbacks to flood our state.
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/California_Proposition_187

How much are these mexiniggers costing YOUR state?

Build the wall! Deport them all!

Quit throwing dirty used fucking diapers in the god dammed parking lots you filthy spics!!

I don't think about them.

This man knows his Mexicans.

They also throw their dirty couches, matresses, TV sets, ect... on the side of highways case the can't go the the county dumps.

Pisces me the fuck off. I'm waiting to catch one on the act and dispose of them the same way.

From personal experience: most are pretty dang nice and bro tier. Great food, insane hospitality when invited into their home and family. Illegal ones have to go back. Most the ones I had as friends or worked with hated trollos (sp?) as much as the next white guy. Thug culture is cancer in any race.

2 busy to find that street to poo

LETS GET REAL FOR A SECOND AND YES IM CAPS CRUSIIN,

WHY THE FUCK ARE THERE SO MANY RETARDED QUESTIONS ON Sup Forums LATELY? ITS FUCKING ANNOYING AND SLIDING GOOD THREADS. OP SERIOUSLY WHAT THE FUCK KIND OF AUTISTIC QUESTION IS THIS??? YOU GOING TO POST A QUESTION ABOUT TRANNIES, OR BBC KEKSHIT, OR APOLOGIZING FOR HIROSHIMA, OR COUNTLESS OTHER STUPID SHIT THAT IS TURNING Sup Forums INTO B & REDDIT COMBINED? IF YOU HAD 1 OUNCE OF COMMON SENSE, YOU COULD ANSWER THE QUESTION YOUR SELF AND STOP WITH THE WORTHLESS TIME WASTING AUTISTIC QUESTIONS THAT IS BECOMING THE CANCER OF THIS SINKING SHIP, WE ARE LITERALLY THE TITANIC AND IM ABOUT TO HOP OFF THIS FUCKING RIDE ONTO THE LIFE BOAT AND LET YOU FAGGOTKEKS FIGHT OVER THE BBC THREADS AND TRANNY DEBATES. NONE OF THIS IS GOING TO MATTER WHEN IT ALL GOES DOWN AND WE ALL KNOW ITS SOON.

TLDR OP IS AN AUTISTIC FAGGOT ANOTHER CANCER THREAD

/SAGE

To be fair if they can get lost in the Rio Grande and somehow end up swimming to Hawaii, I'd give then a week to recover before sending them back

They should be chained up and put to work on plantations like all non-whites.

Dumb,ugly, commonly smelly

TERRIBLE, ABSOLUTELY TERRIBLE

Filthy, dumb, mexican scum.

They make for terribly obnoxious tourists.

Though to be fair I can't discern between the different types of spics. But fuck me, if the tourists Amsterdam is filled to be brim with those shitskins are a race of beta manlet spergs.

Also, what's the deal with wearing those dumb ass beanies with the toggles in mid-summer.

They're cool desu. Any Ameribros hating on Mexicans take for granted that we could have borders with Africa or the middle east instead. Hard working, similar religion, and don't blow shit up because 'muh racism and muh poverty', I'll take that any day of the week.

senior mexicans are nice folk. the white/spaniard mexicans are nice folk. the young dirty mexicans are terrible.

i live in southwest detroit, and there's a good mix of all these types.

test

Super cool

ARRRRRIBA ESEEEEEEE

Why do you care, fruity frog.

White Sup Forumsack here, spics are bro tier