Ok b here's the deal. I'm an old fuck, probably as old as most of your dads, so trust me, I speak the truth...

Ok b here's the deal. I'm an old fuck, probably as old as most of your dads, so trust me, I speak the truth. You know how you imagine meeting the perfect girl? You know how you picture what the relationship will be like? You imagine all the great stuff you'll do together, etc? Well I'm here to tell you that it's not going to happen. You'll have moments where it feels like it's happening. You'll get serious and start telling each other "I love you". You'll even get married. But it won't last. Eventually you will hate each other. You'll stop fucking. She's going to get fat. Every word out of her mouth will make you cringe. You'll have kids and they will suck the life out of you. I'm not trying to be negative, I'm just trying to give you some reality of what is to come. I'm here to help.

>>you'll have kids
>>she's going to get fat

I think I figured out where you fucked up, user.

Old fuck you speak the truth. Relationship of a year here and she's already gaining weight+saying cringeworthy shit+being an unfriendly edgelord cunt because I've treated her too good and she's gotten comfortable

You're going to do the same thing my friend.

I've been married 12 years, and my wife and I have gone through rough patches. She did get fat, but I adapted to it. She might lose weight one day, maybe not. But I love my family - nothing matters more to me. I love my daughter. I love being together.

Sorry if you are not happy user, I really am. But there is happiness in this world. I hope you find it. Maybe you should see a marriage therapist. Maybe you need to improve too. Is your wife happy with you? What would she say about you if she could respond on this thread right now? Are you /fit/? Are you sexy? You sound like an asshole to be honest - talking shit about someone that you once asked to spend the rest of her life with you. Did you not mean it? That makes you a nigger.

But above it all, you have children. You should thank God every night for them.

Yo oldfag! I agree about marriage, won't do this stupid thing :)

Hard to do with a surgically severed vas defrans.

35yo here in a relationship for 4 years, she put weight on in the 3rd year and I told her I wasn't to happy and encouraged her to lose some weight and look after herself. Even started going to the gym to support her.

You guys are just pussies

Good for you dipshit. And I acknowledge my role in it. The fact is relationships don't work long term. We're all too fucked up. Especially people on Sup Forums in the middle of the day. As for you, go find a guy who's been married 20 years. Ask him how it's going. Maybe you're kidding yourself, or maybe you got lucky. But it won't last.

Bitter, party of one?

Also old fuck here. No kids, but everything else is spot on. Familiarity breeds contempt.

Awesome. I'm sure she'll never gain weight again!

Good goy, end your white lineage while mudslimes are breeding like rabbits. I'm not saying you should get married, but you at least should make some kids.

Whenever singing asks my parents house long they've been married, my Dad always replies: "We've been happily married for 10 years. (long pause) 45 years overall, but 10 were happy."

I'm into my 10th year of marriage, and I feel like I have a roommate who expects me to pay for everything, not really a wife.

The first 10 were happy tho?

Sorry brother. You're not alone.

Both of my sets of grandparents have been married for over fifty years now and aren't any unhappier with it now than they were when they first got together. You just found the wrong girl bro.

Or maybe times have changed dipshit

Mostly... I made the mistake of being overly generous early on (not forcing her to work 40 hrs a week, or pay half the rent, etc.) Now that we're older and have a more expensive lifestyle, she still refuses to pull her weight and complains that I should make more money (e.g. get a 2nd job, when she only works 25 hours a week). Kinda infuriating.

Different era, women were more loyal back in the day. Nowadays infidelity is standard.

Yeah because I'm sure they are going to tell their grandson the truth about how they can't fucking stand each other.

The responsible thing to do would be to die out with some dignity and let the Muslims inherit the earth. That way the only people in the god forsaken shit hole of misery are Muslims. Seriously, who would want to drag an innocent person, especially their own flesh and blood into this living hell?

Jesus, yall must live pretty sad lives. Stop projecting your depression on everyone else. Just because you're not happy doesn't mean happiness doesn't exist. Part of the reason you're unhappy is because you're so fucking negative about it.

Yup you have it let come this far yourself, though nobody will blame you because living together with a woman will always grind you down. I've made similar mistakes thinking "oh well I'll just grant her this, she deserves it. She's not like the others". well in the end all women become like that. I not just have a couple fwb's. Kinda bleak but at least it cuts down on the drama and grind.

If you are Aryan - than making the family work is your responsibility. It doesn't matter how fucked up the woman is, you married her. You signed the mother fucking contract. Now you live up to your obligation and make it work. You have children, you have an obligation to give them a loving home. They need to see relationship modeling that works.

It doesn't matter how degenerate society is, or how much of a cunt your woman may have become. YOU make it work. YOU figure out a way to fix it. You involve the church. You go to a couple's retreat. Staying married and being a dick is not an option because it doesn't show your children what makes marriage work. You are the HEAD of the fucking household. Man up. The time to go gay has passed.

Living your family, or giving up on them is African. That is it. Pure and simple. What else does anyone need? You want to be a nigger? Or worse, some white piece of shit that has abandoned their heritage and adopted nigger culture? You might as well be a sock puppet with a jew's hand up your ass.

Don't call my cynical, I'm a realist. Where I live there's a 65% divorce rate. Would you use a parachute with a 65% failure rate?

Because after the next mass-extinction humanity will need to restore, and the more variation that remains the better. I'm not fond of bottle necks you see.

Men who honor their commitments have a 0% chance of filing divorce. Just saying.

Then move. Or don't get married. You're being cynical because, if I had to guess, you got divorced, got dumped, or maybe the girl never liked you to begin with. Move on. Find other people. There are plenty who can prove you wrong and you'll be much happier for it.

Correct because it's usually the woman who files for the divorce, in 75% of cases. And it's estimated that in an additional 10% it's the woman pushing the man to initiate the divorce. So yeah, it's usually not up to the man.

I don't condone having kids, living together, etc. Just not a fan of the contract because it gives women incentive to cash out when they're bored with hubby. And if you must know I'm a child of divorced parents. They had to sell the house my dad built to divide assets. Now my mom's dead and me and my dad are both stuck in a shitty apartment while he has once built a house all by himself and she squandered it away.

That doesn't keep them from getting divorced and losing their house and kids though does it?

Thank you captain obvious.

Hey old fuc. Let me ask you a question. Why did you do it to begin with? Did you get married because that is what society said you should do? Did you do it because Hollywood always does it? Did you actually believe that that emotion emanating from your brain was real? Just curious what started you on this path of marriage and kids in the first place.

One time she convinced him to have children. He was too happy to see clearly. Then there was no going back. I mean, he can't just killed them once he figures out it was a bad idea.

Felt like I was supposed to. Everyone else I knew was married. This was first relationship that lasted more than a year. But we also had a lot of fun and I really enjoyed hanging out with her.

For sure, I wasn't trying to say otherwise. I just mean that it seems like such an obviously bad idea in the first place. Everyone knows that the mind has a soft spot that wants to go into fairy tail land everytime it's dick wetting time but how to do you get stuck there and actually believe it's real? Maybe I am just to broken to understand it but I just don't get the whole love story thing. Every friend I know has usually abandoned half of his interests and hobbies. Reprogrammed himself to be a replica of the girl he is dating and then it's time for marriage. They have a kid accidently for him but probably planned from her end and then they are locked in. She usually gets bored and breaks it off he loses everything's and starts over. Many times they are so weak afterword that they jump right back into another relationship with someone else's ex wife like it's going to end any differently. Seems insane to me.

>snowflake thinks he's unique
Oh buddy wait until she secretly decides she wants kids. You will be fucked no matter what you do.

Ive been married for 14 years and while the getting fat part is true (applies to me as well) I love my wife more today than the day I married her. Our relationship is far stronger and our lives are a lot less individualistic. She got me into hunting and ive gotten her into motorsports. Our "hobbies" have become together time.

Marriage takes work, oldfag. You still need to put effort into being romantic with your wife and letting her know that you understand her when she's mad, sad and frustrated, rather than being bitter because she's not perfect and has emotions just like everyone else.

That is your fault to be honest. You cant go from "you dont really need to work" to all the sudden "you need to get a 40 hour a week job and pay for half of shit"

If I were her and you did that, Id most certainly tell you to get another job and if you didnt fix the situation, Id soon divorce you. You cant switch shit up like that on people and expect them to be cool with it

Dude women are mad sad and frustrated every minute of the day.

The difference between today and back in the day is back in the day no one got married after dating for 3 months. Women stayed at home, and their "friends" were the wives of the neighbors/husbands friends

If you have a brain, date for at least 3 years, and treat a woman how they should be treated, the divorce rate has never changed

Thats no true either. My wife is my emotional rock. Again, stop thinking every woman is the same as the hipster trash you see at school

My friends are getting married now too. The conversation of engagements and babies has replaced career paths as the general topic.

How do you fight the social pressure? It feels like you're seen as a fuck up if you don't get engaged. But I also irrationally want a longterm partner, it's almost instinctual at this point.

I'm not OP but I'll admit I am a big closed minded these days. I gotta say that back when I cared and still pursued women I never found ones like those from the old days that you are talking about. The last girl that showed interest in me was a pretty red head. I liked her physically and decided to see what she was like. Long story short her hobbies were getting high and having sex. I dropped her fast and about 6 months later I saw her a restaurant with a pregnant belly. Seriously fuck wasting my time on that shit. That is just the last one in a long line of worthless trash that I will bother to elaborate on. Have nay of the guys in here with good relationships met their partner in the last 10 years? Have you seen how degenerate this society is like today?

Don't fight it dude. You're going to get married, everyone else does. Just try and find one who is stable. Not easy to do. Get to know her mother because that is who she will become. If she's insecure or depressed, move on. That shit never goes away. Just know people don't change so don't think that the issues she has will get better.

To be fair, I attempted to slowly increase her responsibilities over 10 years (and I told her before we got married that I expect her to work). It's not like I flipped overnight. I brought it up every few months for years. She's just lazy and entitled.

Yeah, you're partly right. You can't predict the future. There may be rough times. Maybe she's just a bitch, or you're a dick. Maybe you're completely incompatible.

Marriage is work. Kids are work. Even if you do a good job, you can't control whay others do. Because nature/nurture.

But it's not all sucky. She'll probably get a little fat. Maybe a little stingy with the sex after a while. That's life.

Don't forget to mention... She'll cheat. You fuck up one time, and that'll be her excuse. Then you either divorce her and lose everything, or swallow your pride and soldier on married and keep your stuff and some money. If your wife has a Facebook, I guarantee you she is or will be fuckin around.

as a 40 yr old with 3 kids - this post is correct.

When you are serious about a woman, take a good look at her mother, and how her mother treats her husband.

Because that's who you're marrying.

lol go back to church you frustrated little red neck.

old guy advice

at least wait until your 30s to get married & have kids. love your 20s & have fun before responsibilities are real.

I doubt I'll ever be in a relationship so I'll be fine. Thanks for the concern tho oldfag. You all need to stop reproducing fr

This man here speaks nothing but the truth.

Your turn to get comfy

OP - Are you saying we should stay single, have sex as much as possible, and never have kids? Do you think this will result in more overall happiness? Serious question.

You made no mention of every last drop of excitement being drained from you so you go seeking it elsewhere and end up fucking anything with a pulse.......

It's standard because most men never take a moral high road and will stick it in an attached woman without caring at all. These same guys are usually the ones who expect THEIR significant other to be loyal. Men be willing to fuck any female at all has ensured that any one woman anywhere is never far from a fuckable dick. Every woman has their pick of the litter and it's a buyers market for them. Since men are usually the aggressors when it comes to talking to women, women almost always have more opportunities to cheat even if not seeking it out.

You know why women were more loyal in the old days? Because men back then were less likely to fuck a married woman due to societal standards, religion etc, therefore women were more likely to stay loyal to a boyfriend or husband.

Well, at least she is dead. That's pretty good, right?

Now that's funny.

And that is why it's time for humanity to check out.

>will be like her mother

Not entirely true. She could have lots of characteristics of her father which honestly, helps ensure a more equitable relationship.

Never marry a girl who came from a single parent household, especially if raised by a single mother. Only marry a girl who's parents have always been together as long as she has been alive. This means she has had a good example set before her as to how a marriage is supposed to be.

But these attached women that these men are sticking their dicks into are allowing them to do so even though they are attached so you see it comes full circle.

more than being married with kids......

No arguments here. Men are partly to blame for women being the way they are. Most men will never accept their role in it and just complain that there are no "good girls" left while talking about fuckin his brothers girlfriend in order to get a cheap sense of validation and a small ego boost.

It will be harder and harder for people to settle down in the future since everyone is "used goods."

This

I've been trying to red pill some of tgese young anins on here but tgey just get mad and try to call you a lonely virgin when you try to explain female nature. So fuck it, let them stay in their blue pill fantasy and learn the hard way.

Femanon here.
Let's not pretend it's ONLY women who get fat and lazy as the relationship goes on.
I found what I thought was a good one, One who I thought knew the value of a good woman, since his ex-wife was such a cunt to him and took everything he owned. Only 2 years in, he gains 50 lbs, will NEVER pick up the check when we go out, and has made me (unfortunately) the center of his universe.
Men are just as guilty sometimes in the bait and switch game.

I think you played your cards wrong OP.

I tell my my girlfriend of two years, who always says she wants to marry me, that we will have to live together for at least 5 years before we get married just to make sure we're totally compatible. I want kids 10 years from now, she doesn't. We fuck 2-3 times a day, and when we have an argument where we hate each other's guts, we just stop talking for a day or two and then communicate deeply about everything leading up to the argument and the conflict itself until we understand each other, literally works every time.

Spend a long-ass time to know and understand what you're marrying first, or else you'll end up a miserable edgy fuck like OP. You need a woman who can honestly look at themselves, reflect on their behavior, and make themselves better from it, as you should do the same.

Self-improvement and compromise, if she can't do it than you're a fucking retard for taking the relationship seriously.

Buy him "Passionate Marriage" on Amazon
Changed my life. It talks about emotional fusion.

Yes they are allowing them to do it. men would allow it too if the roles were reversed.

If a 10/10 with a boyfriend is hit on 100 times a day, she has 100 chances to fuck someone other than her boyfriend. however, 99% of men do not get approached nearly as much as any woman will. All a man really has to do is not seek it out. This is why many guys nowadays think all women cheat. But all men would probably cheat if given the same opportunity. I'm married and I love my wife but I'd have a hell of a hard time turning down someone like pic related.

Agreed. I complain that I can't find any nice girls but it's only because I haven't personally been guilty of ruining anyone. I raised to live a life that is at odds with this societies norm. I feel like a fucking terrorist because I don't fit into the drug culture, obesity, morbid perverse bullshit that is passed along as normal. I have many friends that are men and treat women like shit.

Like 99% of discussions, your opinion is invalid here. Fuck off.

emotional fusion?

I'm sorry... did you say something, cunt?

>responds to me
>"did you say something?"

What a fucking retarded cunt. You consider that a rebuttal? Like for real?

I could swear your trying to say something to me, but I can understand your autistic screeching. I'm sorry.

She fat tho

we already know that you dumb fuck
at least you didnt tell us to go after these dumb sloots

Dicipline is not something I have ever struggled with personally. Had a military father. If I were married it wouldn't be hard for me to turn them away. I turn them away now even though I am single because they make me sick. If a girl is married or tries to sleep with married men then I am not interested. I'm not saying I am a saint but this is basic discipline that needs to be intact in a functioning human being.

Can confirm, recently divorced after 7 years. Don't fall for it

>Get to know her mother because that is who she will become
Mine has her dads dick

True. Almost a 1 year relship here.
it was my 1st serious relationship. Before it, not being remotely close to anyone and being emotionally-virgin has led me into giving up partly any chance of me being in love (or in need of company). But this changed as I got my first chance with a girl in an almost-one-year relationship. Although, I didn't withdraw completely from my I-cant-love-nor-be-loved stance. This was true only during the relationship and before it. As soon as it ended, as I expected, causing no drama, as I expected too, I started to 'feel'... to feel lonely. That shit changed me. Am still recovering. I don't wanna feel this way anymore but U fucking miss her, and i skip a beat whenever i see her updating her facebook profile.

yeah I see that a lot in friends of mine. They are perfectly fine and independent but the moment they fill there head with the idea that all is great in the world....they can't go on unless it's there. They usually jump into relationship after relationship trying to fill that void. I have to question if it was ever really filled or if they just imagined it was when they were lost in their emotions during that fairy tail honey moon moment that passed as quickly as it started.

That's the blue pill sickness that women work to cultivate in men. Make you love them and feel like you need them. But once they have that, they get bored.

I want to get married with my current girlfriend, should i? She says I was her first kiss and we lost our virginity to eachother. She seems a lot more loyal than every other girl and it seems she'd follow me to the end of the world. Did i luck out?

thats why I'm never going to get married

I see all of these articles that state that say 35% of young men these days are not even bothering to pursue women and are staying at home with the X box. Laziness is usually what they blame it on but I don't think so. I honestly think a large part of the populations see's things for what they are and has simply given into hopelessness. It's sad but I believe it to be true.

yes but don't marry her

Read this book user. It will change your lives.

Im with OP on this. Fuck marriage. fuck relationships. All these women arent loyal. Id rather stick my dick in a blender than ever get in another relationship.

why not exactly? she seems like marriage material, she's pretty, loyal, hates black people, she seems perfect.

Fucking right!
After many almost-sleepless nights of thinking about her and the dim recollections of flashbacks filled with regret. I finally understood that chasing after a perished happiness was fucking useless. What did I need to see her? Why? Had not everything ended between us? One bitter departing kiss wouldn’t distill my memories, and would only make it harder to part ways.

I'm going to test you. What attracts women?

the genes, the passion, the future investment.

Oldfag checking in. I'm sorry your life hasn't been perfect, I had some tough times too. But I am in a great 15 year marriage with two amazing kids, and I love my job. I'm also fucking fantastic with a rifle. Life is hard, winning is harder. There's no shame in not planning on the long game.

Happened to me word for word as OP said. 26 years and recent years have been hell. Only here for the kid. And don't give me any new age psychobabble about taking responsibility for your part in it or 'working on the relationship'. She was always unstable, and when the kid came along turned into a nasty vicious cunt, no more sex, and constant, I mean really constant, complaints and put-downs.

Good genes aka looks, fitness cues. That's correct. "The passion"? No, nothing to do with passion. Future investment? In the form of financial potential. Good genes, social status, financial situaton/potential. HOWEVER the degrees to this all depend on her age and sexual market value (looks/fertility).

You don't have a fucking clue.