Has KO postd her post op pics yet?

Has KO postd her post op pics yet?

Also, trap bread.

Other urls found in this thread:

archiveofourown.org/works/11798901
archiveofourown.org/works/11778270
archiveofourown.org/works/11923920
twitter.com/AnonBabble

She posted a pic or two and regretted it, said she wouldn't post anymore.

I won't believe that til I see it for myself

What happend the discord she had made?

she made a new one I think
then again, i'm working on making one right now

F her dicc

F

more ko

can someone post either the discord invite or THE webm

seconded

There were two small ones. Did the larger video ever get released or is that what you're talking about?

bump

If any traps or sissies wanna chat my dick is nice and my Kik is dude_boy_12

bring back pics faggots

Hmu cuties my Kik is long_dong_silvers_18

> THE webm
?

Who is This?

??????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????

Katie Burke

Who?

Rip lil KO
?-2017
What waste that she chopped her son off

your all faggots

ko's discord got fucked few days ago,i pretty much banned everyone i can and spammed the audit logs and deleted all the voice+text channels

why is his asshole wet?

Well you guys made me gay. Guess I'll kill myself

its fluffy-chan

It's a dude, born with a dick, that instead decided to be a girl.
Scientific name is faggots, but someone pretend to call this shit "civilization", "human rights" or "modern society".

Its not, you're seeing a glass butt plug behind her ubderw7

just set up a brand new discord
/sSNdpy

i hate you
i spent time to raid that server

how can you not love her!?

Good times in twitchtv/heartbreakr too

Opinions on Sonic the Sissyhog?:
archiveofourown.org/works/11798901

archiveofourown.org/works/11778270

archiveofourown.org/works/11923920

You must post MOAR.

Ko is practically dead, dudes. She's never coming back here, I even have he Kik and she abruptly stopped replying to me after she chopped her cock off.

But beforehand she said I was really cute, so that was nice

Who dis?

open bobs bb

Hey are you the foot guy? Lol I haven't been on Kik or even discord sorry the past couple days have been rough bc of the side effects from painkillers which I don't want to flat out say. I've been off my phone pretty much playing Zelda and relaxing. All is good here just dilated for the first time and it doesn't hurt at all and it's only 15 minutes at a time 4 times a day for a month then it decreases and decreases until you hit a year and you hardly do it at all. Will explain more about this stuff if anyone is interested. Bc everything you've heard on Sup Forums is kinda a lie to scare people lol

Do tell more pls

Awww look how triggered you are! It's adorable!

What do you wanna know?
First off holy shit I was packed full of gauze and I didn't realize how much and it was disgusting lol but it didn't hurt taking it out. The only thing that really hurts now are the muscles around my genital area

How much did it cost?

i wanna know what you're doing in a trap thread without a dick

Not the guy you replied to btw, but there was a post in Reddit somewhere about a post-op mtf who said that dilation was the worst thing she ever did, and legitimately wished she never cut her dick off.

What are your thoughts on that?

profiles/76561198067963755/
steamcommunity dot com

This has to be the gayest shit I've seen/read in months.

Well I mean I can't imagine what she was talking about you just put a dildo up your coochie for 15 minutes all the way in super lubed up. Maybe her surgeon did a bad job and she was hurting down there or something but like I don't understand personally. If dilation is that awful then what do you expect sex or whatever to be like? You're just putting something up there you can hardly feel it especially in the beginning bc things are a little numb rn.

So the surgery was 24k but insurance covered almost all of it and I only paid ~2k.

Idk people are interested in what this process is really like I suppose bc of all the propaganda here that gets spammed everyday

F

What happens if you get pregnant somehow

she wont, but id really like to try

I hope you get raped by a pack of big dicked niggers

Do you even biology?

gibe linke

someone's jealous

That would actually be amazing I'd love to carry a child but you know that's not possible right? lol I do have sperm frozen tho so I will be able to reproduce fuck all y'all who have a problem with that

The baby will be my part Jewish sperm
My best friends Asian eggs and my other best friend will carry the baby. So it will be a mixed child with 3 moms I hope you hoes can handle that

I hope you don't get raped bc I'm gonna take the high road on this one hope you have a wonderful day

I'd splatter my cum on your tongue, you little faggot

> My part Jewish

OY VEY KO IS A KIKE

pretty cute for a nose picker ;)

show pics of your cunt already

what are you, fucking gay?

How come you were uncircumcised if your jewish?

are you?

> Joke
> your head
See

Fuck
Ko you motherfucker
playing 4d chess and 2 steps ahead...

because americans are retarded like that. they have some great grandmother that's from germany and immidiately start talking how they have german heritage despite not having any connection to germany what so ever.
same here probably, some old fuck somewhere was probably a jew loosely related to ko, bam, look at me guys i'm jewish because being white isn't cool anymore

Can you sniff out a penny from 50 miles away with your jew nose?

It's so gross rn lol it looks like something out horror movie I'm gonna wait til it's healed ;p

Bc I wasn't really a Jew my grandma was and I just kinda look Jewish

I am

What did I do??

Thanks bb ~

lol yikes

I should have known you were a jew, you have the beady eyes of a rat

Sup Forums is funny
dick threads full of cut dicks
infinite complains about how jews are bad mkay?

How smelly are you on a day to day basis? On a 1-10

No but my brother could

No no my grandma when she was a baby with her mother fled Belarus to America bc of the holocaust low key tho I owe hitler my life 0.0 don't know how I feel about that

But I didn't claim to be Jewish I said part Jewish I could have said ashkenazi but it's just easier to say Jewish. The only reason is because people actually think I'm mixed all the time usually with Latino blood. So I correct them saying I have my skin bc I have Jewish heritage.

I shower everyday usually twice because I workout at nights so very not smelly.

How do I look first thing after waking up from surgery? Lol

LIKE AN ATTENTION WHORE.

Better or worse than this?

>low key tho I owe hitler my life 0.0 don't know how I feel about that
we all do, user. we all do...

fucking 10/10

I humbly request to buy your workout shoes, m'lord

I want to smell them

you are hot af
damn!

qt
>this fuckin dude

Should I be insulted by that? Nah lol I just post stupid pictures and talk idk why people respond ;p

Oooo i just threw them out bc I ruined them next ones are all yours tho ~

It's ok what she's doing I get it i do I just wish I knew more normal trannies. I've tried to go to meet ups and stuff and everyone is very "queer" idk if that's the word or they are the type who are too afraid to exist so they don't talk or make eye contact :/

Hell yea! I love me some workout shoes! You are neat AF

How often do people you newly meet realise you´re a tranny? does your voice pass?

got a pic of you as a dude for comparison fam?

Haha thanks

I pass pretty well I'm only on my phone so I can't vocaroo but some people have it saved. The only people I know who have clocked me were other trans people and sometimes they don't know.

Here's the last pic of me as a dude

Jk it's this one

how long before suicide?

YOOOOOOOOOO WHAT THE FUCK SON