The average black man dick is eight inches while the average white man is five...

The average black man dick is eight inches while the average white man is five, the tallest people on earth are a sudanese African tribe even the women is an average six foot, the most intelligent people on earth are the Nigerians they are doing better than even the Asians, the best athletes in the world are black they dominate rugby, soccer, American football' base ball, tennis and golf you name it oh and we've taken formula one so just bow down to the black kings it also takes six white man to take down one black man just get over it there is nothing you can do about the fact that God made black men strong.

>that kid in the background
Future alt-right loser

still just a nigger

these threads suck :(

Keep dreaming bro, it can become true one day if u keep believe it :) except if we put u in slavery again :p

Is this ylyl thread? because your text gave me the biggest laugh I've had all day.

I know this is bait but I really want to say that Nigeria is one of the most under educated places in the world. Also nigger athletes are only good at entertaining white fans. We've used niggers for sport since the beginning of slavery with mandingos. As the penis size goes, most white women I've talked to say it doesn't matter and that black guys are disgusting and keep their dicks like their criminal background. Dirty

And... at the end of the day, you still would be a nigger, shamed about your own race and trying to be a successful white man. You still be judge for your color and ethnicity and still looked down for your peers. You can bang how many white girls you want, but that don't change your color or origin.

>most intelligent people on earth are the Nigerian

kek

ok nigger, go back to worldstar.

And the majority of niggers go to jail

cool shitpost nigger.

Slave breeding made black men strong.

Nice bait. 5/10 made me post

thread over

I dont wanna be that guy. But black people definitely dont dominate rugby or soccer or f1 or tennis or golf. Dominating is like basketball where you cant walk through a locker room without slipping on a banana peel. Like basketball or american football. And to put a bow on this. Honestly. God didnt make the black man strong. The white man did. He bred niggers like horses until you only had the strong ones left. Your delusions are sad man. Cause you sound like your scared of white dominance.

uhhh not a single thing you said is true...I'm all for pride in your race but at least keep it realistic

I notice he left hockey out.

Written by a nigger because it's full of nigga dreams with no facts to back it up.

>we've taken formula one
Current champion, Nico Rosberg, driver with most champion titles Michael Schumacher, current driver with most champions Sebastian Vettel, most influential driver ever Ayrton Senna. Other than most pole positions please tell me how you've taken F1, boy.

>God made black men strong
>White slavers bred black men to be strong
>The White Man is God

mind blown

More of these

A nigger by any other name is still a nigger.

just don't...

whos the girl in the pic

Start dumping already

A lie take it out.

so much false information its ridiculous. op is a queer

>nigerians are better at everything
>get ass whooped by white caveman
>never invent anything

The tallest people on earth are the Dutch.

Suck my clog nigger

Average sub saharn IQ is 70. Blacks be dumb

Nah, you took half an F1 title. Lewis is half-ricin. The white half won.