I pilfer a lot of free drugs from my work. This is what I've collected over about 2 weeks

I pilfer a lot of free drugs from my work. This is what I've collected over about 2 weeks.

30x Vyvanse 30mg
25x Vyvanse 25mg
33x Percocet
140x Codeine (Tylenol 3)
18x Hydromorphone 2mg (Dilaudid)
24x Hydromorphone 1mg
23x Morphine IR (Statex)
20x Clonazepam (Klonopin)

How much money is this stuff worth? How do I go about selling it safely?

Have fun in jail lmao

I'm trying to avoid that.

>How much money is this stuff worth? How do I go about selling it safely?

You're not cut out to deal drugs, son.

I'll buy the Percocet

Have fun in jail

I'd be perfectly willing to sell them to someone who can sell them for me, and then give me a cut. I know people who can do that. I get them for free, after all.

But yeah, I've never done anything like that before.

Where are you?

Ontario, Canada.

Lmao this is also the easiest way to get robbed. Your best bet is literally just give them to girls so you can fuck them later, but your dumbass would probably fuck that up too.

Your scan will never last if you are stealing from people under your care kys

Give the mg of all of them and I can give a rough estimate.

i can buy the dilaudid and the percocet if thats somehow possible to do safely over the internet

Keep it up and you will get caught. If you've really taken all that in the pic, you're probably already under suspicion.

Op is a faggot
Some people actually need those drugs you fucking nigger

ayy homie, where in ont? im in Toronto

The green and white Vyvanse are 40mg

What is your job OP?

I don't work in medical care. There is no way of anyone suspecting that I have these.

Are we running out of the natural supply of Percocet already?

Well, It depends on how you want to sell them. 1 for 1. Packs. Or all if them in one.
All you gotta do is find the right customer Willing to pay a good price. You do that and easy cash.

Trust me, I'm not depriving anyone of anything. I would not be doing this if so.

This is likely OP's first drug transaction. Anyone he finds that will actually agree to buy that whole stash at once will just straight up rob him. Pill fiends are nasty people.

University students will buy the vyvanse for $5+ per pill. It's used as a study drug

You're right. I accidentally wrote 25 twice, but I meant to write 40mg

There's a friend I have at work who says he would be willing to sell them for me, if we split the money 50/50. He gave me his word that it wouldn't come back to me if things went sour, but I'm still not sure. I am new to this.

Interesting. I'm an engineering student, but most people here use adderall instead.

Maybe because Adderall is an easy prescription and codein isn't

>pilfer
>free

You mean Vyvanse isn't? Codeine isn't a study drug.

work alone tbh

i stash shit outside, kinda close to the city. If someone wants to buy something at a party i go and get it if im close by.

would not recommend becoming a legit drug dealer bc that shit can go sideways so many ways i cant even fucking count, just sell to friends of friends or at festivals to people you semi know

also, make sure they know they can handle their shit if you know them other wise its might be bad

Your friend might be your best option, but I don't know what prices are like where you live, so it might not be worth it.

You could definitely find people at university to buy the vyvanse in packs of 3-5 though.

I'll buy all ur dilaudids, give me ur email and we'll talk

These are the approximated cuck prices since you'll have to hand them to a minority

HAHAHAH FBI

good try

You can't. People who are willing to buy are unreasonable if you no longer sell.

Where the fuck do you work OP?

Mail them to the FBI and then kill yourself.

We have an incinerator. That's all I can say.

I'm serious, I get sent dilaudids 8mg from Florida and my dude cant send me shit rn cause of the hurricane. I usually just Walmart to Walmart the money and he sends me the shit.

How do you have access to these? You're clearly not a pharmacist.

Op I pay 20 a piece for a 8 mg,

Thank you for the rough estimate.

see

Lucky fucker

Percocets go for $8 each in my city (Kingston.)

Your best bet is to sell those in small sets at parties, or to friends. Same with the dilaudid. Sell the vyvanse to students. Your work friend might be the best option for the codeine.

It's unlikely that you'll be able to sell the klonopin.

Give it up, now. Flush that stuff down the toilet and forget about it before too late and someone is either shot, dead or in jail. It's not worth leading this life you want to embark upon, you have your whole life ahead of you, just open the door, get on the floor, everybody walk the dinosaur

try to sell them to a drug dealer in large amounts
DO NOT sell them 1 by 1

kek, what exactly does one need to sell drugs?
a fucking 7 year old could do it

Hey OP, I have a great idea. Sell them to hookers?

Why not?

Op I'll be a constant buyer if u wanna sell me them dilaudids. I buy weekly from FL. Can u get them weekly? Or can u get higher mg dilaudids?

Thanks for the advice, guys. I'm leaning towards having my friend from work deal with some/most of it.

Do you think I should try to make connections at university, and sell the vyvanse that way?

And this works out well, I use to sell dilaudids to Backpage hookers op

The dilaudid is the most valuable but they come in 4's too which sell for about $30 where i am from so do the math.

its harder, you need to know more people or rather more people need to know you which makes it a lot more dangerous, think about it.
plus drug dealers usually wont snitch on you

30 dollars for a 4mg? You must be getting finnessd so hard

Me: you got the gear?
7 year old: yeah
Me: give me the gear and go home and sit on the naughty step for an hour and think about what you just did
7 year old: ok

Meant 8's not 4's

What I get is variable. I most commonly find codeine and dilaudid, but not usually the higher mg ones. There are periods of weeks where I don't get anything at all, so I couldn't do anything consistent like that.

As a side note, I also find even cooler shit sometimes. I've found fentanyl, morphine, and ketamine IVs, and baggies of meth and mdma occasionally.

Meant 8's but they are exspensive thats why i buy bags instead

itt: your average police informant pick up

Feed the child in twitchtv/heartbreakr

is it you again, pill-destroying-job fag?

Op if you like hookers you could trade them for sex

Go ask the site you're normally on plebbit fag

I will take all the Vyvanse if you're within a 2 hour drive of me

Indeed it is, my friend. I'm still collecting advice.

Wait Klonopin has a street value worth stealing ? The pharmacy gives that shit out for free to me like every other week

Well if u wanna sell me those 2mg dilaudids lemme Kno and maybe we can work something out. I'll buy u out every time u get any sort of dilaudids. Make a fake email in the deepweb or whatever so we can talk.

Yes they have recrestional\monetary value

I've been told that it doesn't, or would be very difficult to sell. I'll probably just get rid of it.

as le reddit says

>opsec

So cop or customs then?

dont peddle your own shit. Anyone who listens to rap will do it to be cool most likely.

Doubt it but if op lives in nc I could take his shit off him.

Klonopin are only worth like a $, so maybe just save for if you ever have trouble sleeping

At this rate, your ass is grass. (jail)

They are very useful if you are pissed off. One .5mg tab and a beer literally felt like 12 beers in an hour so be wary of mixing then.

>I'll just destroy them

Put some in your mouth first. Nothing has a long half life.

Fuck you for posting that picture. God damnit, it scares the fuck out of me.

oh yeah you're the guy who works at the incinerator right? I remember your thread from a few weeks ago. you've amassed quite a bit more since. then

How do u get ur shit op? U work in a retirement home? U can only get dilaudids prescribed if ur a cancer patient

He works at a place that incinerates drugs

What kinda incinerator gets meth and mdma? What the hell is this incinerator for?

would you tell me your name, friend?

shut up nerd

It has to be disposed of somehow.

This

That vyvanse will sell EASY on a college campus you lucky fuck

hydrocodone and oxycodon are what sells

it's usually a dollar a mg. But your pills are pretty weak so not worth much. The morphine and the vyvanse are the most valubable. Though you can't really get high of vyvanse bc it's a Prodrug and needs to be metabolized by your liver first. People like to snort simulants that's why adderall/dextroamphetamine sell much better.

TL:DR
steal better drugs like oxy and hydrocode

anything with acetaminophen in it is shit aka Tylenol

Don't trust this man op. He's a fed

I will get a rush knowing you took lead to your head. Seriously. I get off on the death of degenerates. Your work?

Good on you OP. Keep up the recycling - it's good for the environment. Wish I lived near you.

this
and the orange ones are 30mg, 25 mg doesn't exist

What would happen if you got caught?

I have 25 of the 40mg, and I fucked up by writing 25 twice. You're right.

OP your best bet is to stop posting this dumbass picture anywhere, stop telling anyone that you have this much shit, and break off contact with anyone who already knows you personally and knows how much shit you have amassed. If you're smart you'll get rid of this shit because it's not worth it, but you're probably not and you probably will continue to post them all over the internet. So I will tell you what I think your best course of action is.
>hang around sketchy places
>befriend sketchy people
>use these people to find dealers
>befriend dealers who sell this shit already, or at least very similar shit
>try to get an idea of what they get their shit for, then undercut the price and supply them

Also, arm yourself and/or know how to fight, and get a separate cell phone for all your new friends. Avoid surveillance cameras, lurk and read all about the best way to do drug deals. Get rid of this shit, enjoy your money, and break contact with all your new friends.

I don't know. I don't have a criminal record of any kind.

I don't think it's worth the risk, OP.

yeah you're really not supposed to mix alcohol and benzos

OP same user here this of course assumes you're capable of blending in with your local drug community, but based on the faggot pictures you've been posting of god knows what the fuck those things are i'd say please forget about it and throw all this shit in that fancy incinerator. Huge chance you're way too autist to pull this off