If you were to commit suicide, what songs would be in your suicide playlist?

If you were to commit suicide, what songs would be in your suicide playlist?

Clearly, Johnny Mandel's Suicide is Painless should be the finale, but what other songs should make the chart? Dave Bixby's Drug Song, would be in mine, as well as something by Jim Croce.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=Iu9_Kx81dw4
youtube.com/watch?v=_IwqKUM5uqU
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

stab myself in the heart whilst walking into the mississippi river

Linkin Park - Crawling in my skin these wounds they will not heal

the smiths asleep is the only answer desu senpai

Bones - gladwehaveanunderstanding

The best Beach Boys song which is Kokomo of course.

david sylvian - darkest dreaming
the antlers - epilogue

Have A Nice Life - Earthmover

Good choices

Komm, süsser Tod

Let the Parcae be the one who cuts the line of your conscious living. Don't rush or push the end of your days, your destiny is written down and you should let God decide when you go for you're part of the whole.

Life is what you make it but I'm sure you can change the mood, give me your blues.

City and Colour - I'm in Delaware

XXXTENTACION - Garette's Revenge

>Johnny Mandel's Suicide is Painless
Always very strongly preferred this version
youtube.com/watch?v=Iu9_Kx81dw4
The timing on the delivery just works much much better for me. And in general I tend to prefer female vocals to male vocals.

When I was severely depressed I couldn't even listen to music anymore. If I were to commit suicide then I probably wouldn't be in the state of mind to be able to appreciate any last song. The purpose of this thread is to fuel emotional fantasies. Wow you guys are so profound!!!!

>He doesn't want to put on his mask and drift off to sleep with one last song.
pleb desu

Road to Nowhere.

An audio recording of Jim Carrey's testimony that he did not murder his girlfriend.

Is there a list of all musicians who kys themselves?

If I go out then the way I'll do it is with an IV filled with propofol. I won't listen to any song because if I still retain the capacity for emotion then I most likely won't genuinely want to kill myself. My suicidal thoughts are driven by apathy not angst. You're the pleb.

youtube.com/watch?v=_IwqKUM5uqU

This is perfect

No Surprises from OK Computer?

Modest Mouse - Float on. Something about it just fits. I'm surprised nobody has said Elliot Smith, desu.