Happy inside job day yankees

happy inside job day yankees

Other urls found in this thread:

dailymail.co.uk/news/article-2056088/Footage-kills-conspiracy-theories-Rare-footage-shows-WTC-7-consumed-fire.html
popularmechanics.com/technology/design/a3524/4278874/
youtube.com/watch?v=GvAv-114bwM
youtu.be/hj3e8cKZWiY
youtube.com/watch?v=IX4X2I4HQ7s
youtube.com/watch?v=IVpSBUgbxBU
ine.uaf.edu/projects/wtc7/
youtube.com/watch?v=YD2MVQRNdrs
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

And they still praise their government....

Remember... WTC 7 was damaged by debris and burned for hours.

>yankees
holy shit! lmao. are you from some 3rd world country in the 1930's?

its a fucking magic then nothing around 7 was destroyed even those buildings between it and 1 and 2 towers

>damaged by debris and burned for hours.
If you believe that really caused this, you're so fucked in the head...

The problem with this theory is how weak it thinks the conspiracy plan on the governments side, or whoever did it from the inside, is. So someone plans an attack and hit two building with planes and just makes a building collapse all by itself? Thats something you would do if you wanted the conspiracy to be exposed "as it was fucking happening".

Nothing magic about it.
At this point, only ignorant 'tards believe otherwise.
dailymail.co.uk/news/article-2056088/Footage-kills-conspiracy-theories-Rare-footage-shows-WTC-7-consumed-fire.html
popularmechanics.com/technology/design/a3524/4278874/

yay for invisible wingless antibunker boeing !

Debunked. Hard.

youtube.com/watch?v=GvAv-114bwM

Take the 30 minutes to watch this.

>youtube video
Ignored. Give a credible source please.

Remember Mt St. Helens wasn't hit by an airplane either.

im a soviet from this parallel reality where einstein travelled in time to kill hitler and everything fucked up even more

Protip: when planes made of lightweight metals crash at cruising speeds into solid structures, they disintegrate completely on impact. A plane didn't hit the building. A swirling cloud of shredded metal, engines, wheel assemblies, 1,000's of pounds of flesh, and other debris is what went barreling through the walls. People seem to think this is a Roadrunner cartoon where Coyote falls off the cliff and makes a perfect Coyote shaped hole in the ground, and so the Pentagon should have a plane shaped hole. Not reality.

>Provides links with NIST "research"
>Refuses to watch video with former NIST employee

gg m8

>gg m8
Thanks.

Friendly reminder that anyone can say anything on youtube.

browse some images how crash sites look like its always a fukin mess , there were no pieces of boeing anywhere , not to mention its impossible to fly at that height and hit like that unless pilot was superman , not to mention some crappy quality road camera actually caught that thing which hit pentagon , it looked like cruise missile combined with predator drone

An aircraft made out of lightweight aircraft material and loaded with enough jet fuel to reach LA smashed into the side of reinforced concrete.

Anyone anywhere can say anything. Thanks to the internet tho, most of it can be easily be proven or disproved with a few keystrokes.

I don't think you want to know the truth tho.

am Curious.. what do other truthers think the destination/target was of the plane that crashed in Pennsylvania?

Was it supposed to hit WTC7? or some other target

i think deep down, all americans knew 911 is bullshit. otherwise, knowing the mentality of americans, they would quit their office job in droves because apparently a few kitchen fires can take down entire buildings.

White house

it wasnt "a few kitchen fires", you fucking retard.

>Anyone anywhere can say anything.
Not quite the same, and I think you know that. Peer review and fact checking exist in many places, but youtube isn't one of them.
>Thanks to the internet tho, most of it can be easily be proven or disproved with a few keystrokes.
Like the conspiracy theories.
>I don't think you want to know the truth tho.
I've seen sufficient evidence to justify belief. If you have evidence from credible sources, then by all means, present it, keeping in mind that I can put in a few keystrokes to check.

ya it doest make holes like this and then teleport to the moon

>there were no pieces of boeing anywhere

Not sure what pieces of boeing means, but there was plenty of debris, especially the heavy metal parts that would still be somewhat intact and recognizable such as engines and wheel assemblies.

>its impossible to fly at that height and hit like that unless pilot was superman

This is a line that people who don't know anything about flying read, absorbed it because it backs up the version of the story they choose to believe, and then they regurgitate it. Why do you think it would be impossible to fly at that altitude? There are thousands of flights every day and pilots seem to have no problem keeping the machine straight and steady. Whether it's 30,000 feet or 1,000 feet it doesn't really matter.

>crappy quality road camera actually caught that thing which hit pentagon , it looked like cruise missile combined with predator drone

You must be a weapon's expert to be able to recognize missile damage so easily. What that video shows is footage from parking lot cameras which shoot in very low quality and even lower frames per second. Given that the plane was going at near cruising speeds, we are very lucky to see anything at all on that footage.

xDDDD bawahhhahhaha i get it because 9/111 xDDDD same thing as alst year! XDDD

Oh boy

>ya it doest make holes like this and then teleport to the moon

Again, the vast majority of the plane disintegrated on impact and became a mass of shredded metal, debris, and flaming jet fuel moving through the building at several hundred miles per hour. This photo shows an interior wall, I believe the final wall that the debris punched through. The Pentagon is a series of walls in a ring much like the exterior wall. I believe the plane punched through 4 of them? I'd have to check. By the time it got to the last one much of the energy had been dispersed.

All of this is common fucking sense.

thank you.

its an elephant on this picture
trust me im from CIA

those round holes are in those inner rings , no matter what it was it pierced almost all of them

Other guy who was responding to him here. This picture says it all. You can see how far the plane penetrated. Show me a missile that can do that kind of damage. The Pentagon is essentially a series of buildings in a concentric circles. There is no missile system today that can punch right through not 1, 2, 3, but at least 4 entire buildings before finally blowing up. Had this been a missile, it would have blown up inside the first building and fires would have spread out from there. What you see here are fires spreading outward from a clear line that goes through 4 rings.

>Source plox.

Source: widely available video and pictures from the mass of media that was present.

I'm sure you think you're making some kind of damning point but you're not.

BEAMS MADE OF STEEL CANNOT BE MELTED BY THE FUEL USED TO POWER JETS

youtu.be/hj3e8cKZWiY

worth the watch

the structural integrity was damaged by falling debris from buildings 1 and 2

>the structural integrity was damaged by falling debris from buildings 1 and 2

But according to OP and others, if debris hit that building, then it is required to hit all other buildings otherwise bush did 911

>bush did 911
if anyone it was Mossad/CIA/MI6 and the president was just a pawn

and imagine now theory some dumb goatfucker from the desert did it , thats official truth
which version is the most unreal ?

>and imagine now theory some dumb goatfucker from the desert did it

In that case I would certainly have a hard time believing it. But dumb goatfuckers from the desert didn't do it. This was a sophisticated operation involving educated and motivated men, planned and funded by equally educated, motivated, and extremely wealthy men like Bin Laden.

can someone link this gif when its not reversed please

you mean the original video shows how wtc7 is being built and grows from the ground ?

>only ignorant 'tards
Links dailymail article

yes, it's quite a feat of engineering

>dailymail
ignored.

Remind me who funded and trained said men?

happy dealing with Islam Pommies

What does this even mean?

Remember...no plane hit this building.

7-11 WAS A PART TIME JOB! WAKE UP SHEEPLE!!!

>Remind me who funded and trained said men?

Doesn't matter. That was 10-15 years earlier when they were fighting a war against a common enemy. They gave them military training - irrelevant to 9/11 - and provided them with weapons - also irrelevant to 9/11. We used them as a means to an end. That doesn't make us buddies.

>no building hit this plane

Here have some scientific backup.

>scientists have been working to understand why and how these unprecedented structural failures occurred.

Don't anyone spoil the ending for them, but it's because fully loaded and fueled passenger jets crashed into them at cruising speed.

youre saying americans build skyscrapers out of wood and paper ?
remember grenfell tower ? it was burning and burning and didnt wanna stop goddamn burning , after that it was standing still
and it was just a slums block for poorfucks

There's one key difference here though.

youtube.com/watch?v=IX4X2I4HQ7s

can you explain that meeting between cia and binladens people before attack

>but it's because fully loaded and fueled passenger jets crashed into them at cruising speed.
That is definitely what they'll be paid to say.

the beams didnt need to melt, they just became week enough to fall on each other

can you prove that the meeting happened?

But only 2 buildings were hit and the others were brought down by "fire".

>the beams didnt need to melt, they just became week enough
>can you prove that the meeting happened?

Can you prove you're not retard? Your grammar says otherwise.

theyve admitted that in some progoverment bullshit , by mistake i guess

You put fire in quotation marks as if you are implying there weren't fires. And how were those fires started? From tons upon tons of debris, especially 8,000 lb steel i beams, falling on the roof. These of course fell completely through, creating huge holes in the buildings which allowed fire to quickly engulf them.

Anything else? Everything you have is easily debunked with simple common fucking sense.

Au contraire:

Conclusion
It bears repeating that fires have never caused the total
collapse of a steel-framed high-rise before or since 9/11.
Did we witness an unprecedented event three separate
times on September 11, 2001? The NIST reports, which
attempted to support that unlikely conclusion, fail to per-
suade a growing number of architects, engineers, and
scientists. Instead, the evidence points overwhelmingly
to the conclusion that all three buildings were destroyed
by controlled demolition. Given the far-reaching impli-
cations, it is morally imperative that this hypothesis be
the subject of a truly scientific and impartial investigation
by responsible authorities.

Building 7 was not hit by debris. Apply that common sense of yours to watching the footage without bush's dick in your mouth.

>It bears repeating that fires have never caused the total
>collapse of a steel-framed high-rise before or since 9/11.

Have these previous examples had fully loaded and fueled jets crash into them at cruising speeds? Did they have 110 stories of flaming steel beams fall on them?

Protip: The reason the tower collapses were unprecedented is because *gasp* the situation itself was unprecedented.

youtube.com/watch?v=IVpSBUgbxBU

/thread

>Building 7 was not hit by debris.

It was. You are done here.

so, 1.4 billion dollars to repair the Verizon Building and 145 million to repair 90 West Street is "nothing" happening?

ine.uaf.edu/projects/wtc7/

>It was. You are done here.
Watched the footage myself. Prove me wrong. You're retarded.

It's a good thing they weren't...and didn't need to be.

The Open Chemical Physics Journal, 2009, 2, 7-31
Article:
Active Thermitic Material Discovered in Dust from the 9/11 World Trade Center Catastrophe
Conclusion:
We have discovered distinctive red/gray chips in signifi-
cant numbers in dust associated with the World Trade Center
destruction. We have applied SEM/XEDS and other methods
to characterize the small-scale structure and chemical signa-
ture of these chips, especially of their red component. The
red material is most interesting and has the following charac-
teristics: ...
Based on these observations, we conclude that the red
layer of the red/gray chips we have discovered in the WTC
dust is active, unreacted thermitic material, incorporating
nanotechnology, and is a highly energetic pyrotechnic or
explosive material.

A building hit that building you dumb fucks.

Two of the largest buildings in the world kind of fell on it, I don't blame it for collapsing later on.

How many of these other buildings were hit by fully fueled an loaded 767? How many were hit by debris from 110 story buildings?

Like a FUCKING PLANE FULL OF FUEL HITTING IT? Moron...muh cunspeerizy feeree bush dund did nineeleventy!

Not sure whether sarcasm

holy fuck you are retarded aren't you

American public is largely made up of gullible idiots, so it's easy to put things over on them.

youtube.com/watch?v=YD2MVQRNdrs

Looks shopped.

>I thought it said albatross boeing

good argument

I always really liked this image.
The country is under attack. Then Pentagon has been hit and the WTC is on fire. A chaotic and severe situation where the nation's leaders do what they can to coordinate a response...

..and the minister of fucking defense has time to carry some fucking stretcher outside of the Pentagon that is UNDER FUCKING ATTACK!
Do they know for certain another "hjet" isn't about to crash? Are there VBIEDs? Snipers?

No, Rumsy just couldn't resist that hero photo op. You're busted, and you should be hanged for your war crimes.

To be fair I would believe the Pentagon was a car bomb OR some kind of missile fired from the back of a truck/lorry. I've not even seen anyone claim they saw the plane approaching. Furthermore I saw reports of another plane crash somewhere that was not flight 93.
So I would concede there is a chance the Pentagon was lied about because of the embarrassment of a carbomb/enemy missile attack, OR they shot down another plane and covered it up by shooting the Pentagon with a US fired missile to say it was the plane.

Without access to the images and witness testimony we have to admit there could be a conspiracy just around the truth of what happened at the Pentagon.

However due to the other plane attacks that day it is very much more likely the story is true and it was just a passenger jet.

Minister of Defense? Shut the fuck up Eurofag