in Gov class

> in Gov class
> fucking around with some buddies
> one of them wrinkles some of my notes
> asks me what happened
> " I dunno, some fag wrinkled it up"
> all the sudden a shriek comes from across the classroom
> I look over to see the class autist, who has for some reason become obsessed with the liberal / PC movement
> every single day he finds something to yell and cry about
> " WHAT DID YOU JUST SAY "
> I already know what's about to happen, but I turn around and look at him
> " Who, me? "
> " WHY DONT YOU REPEAT THAT FOR US "
> His eyes are wide with rage and he stares me down with the hatred of a thousand cucks
> " Oh, me? I said fag. "
> " REALLY? WELL I DONT THINK ANYONE SMOKES IN HERE "
> nobody gets the reference
> I pretend not to either, entire class just stares at him
> " Actually, I do smoke. "
> Triggered cuck averts his stare and goes back to mumbling and literally spewing Bernie facts to all those unforunate enough to be seated near him
> They pretend they care just so he doesn't kill them when he inevitably shoots up the school

How are you supposed to handle people like this? He does it every day and gets away with it because people are literally afraid to trigger him into bringing a gun to class.

I can greentext some more stories of this kid getting triggered if you guys want. My buddies and I like to call him out on his bullshit and watch him lose it

>gov class

Sup Forums is STEM approved only. You social science kids need to go to /futurebaristas/.

Senior in HS

Gonna get my major in engineering, leaf

>obsessed with the liberal / PC movement
>people are literally afraid to trigger him into bringing a gun to class

There's nothing to fear. I'd wager he's against private firearm ownership anyways. Try to humiliate him in front of the class.

There's been several incidents of him getting up in people's faces and threatening to attack them. I feel like if I beat him up I'd get sued for punching an autistic kid.

He'd probably also say it was a hate crime and claim he's transsexual too

Who said anything about beating him up? Simply humiliate him verbally in front of others. And if that isn't enough, don a mask and gang up on him in some secluded area, like a dark street if you happen to know what he likes to do in the evenings/nights. Then beat the living shit out of him. Not that I would recommend this myself because it's probably illegal, but it's an option.

He doesn't seem to understand what embarassment means as he regularly throws fits in front of the entire class, wears the same clothes every day, and even insults himself for having no social life. He is the ultimate cuck.

Sup Forums is 18+ only. Get lost.

[a / b / c / d / e / f / g / gif / h / hr / k / m / o / p / r / s / t / u / v / vg / vr / w / wg] [i / ic] [r9k] [s4s] [cm / hm / lgbt / y] [3 / aco / adv / an / asp / biz / cgl / ck / co / diy / fa / fit / gd / hc / his / int / jp / lit / mlp / mu / n / news / out / po / pol / qst / sci / soc / sp / tg / toy / trv / tv / vp / wsg / wsr / x] [Edit][Settings] [Home]
Sup Forums
Sup Forums - Politically Incorrect
[Advertise on Sup Forums]
[Post a Reply]
05/08/16 Janitor acceptance emails will be sent out over the coming weeks. Make sure to check your spam box!
04/28/16 New trial board added: /qst/ - Quests
12/20/15 New trial board added: /wsr/ - Worksafe Requests
[Hide] [Show All]
Toggle
Janitor acceptance emails will be sent out over the coming we
[Return] [Catalog] [Bottom]
7 / 1 / 3 / 1
[Update] [Auto] 9
File: 1432090588154.png (14 KB, 221x228)
14 KBnds something to yell and cry about
> " WHAT DID Yt to happen, but I turn around and look at him
> " Who, me? "
> " WHY DONT YOU REPEAT THAT FOR US "
> His eyes are wide with rage and he stares me down with the hatred of a thousand cucks
> " :13 No.
Senior in HS

Gonna get my major in engineering, leaf

>>
Anony
Theres every day, and even insults himself for having no social life. He is the ultimate cuck.

[Post a Reply]
[Return] [Catalog] [Top]
7 / 1 / 3 / 1
[Update] [Auto] 9
[Advertise on 4y]
Style:
[a / b / c / d / e / f / g / gif / h / hr / k / m / o / p / r / s / t / u / v / vg / vr / w / wg] [i / ic] [r9k] [s4s] [cm / hm / lgbt / y] [3 / aco / adv / an / asp / biz / cgl / ck / co / diy / fa / fit / gd / hc / his / int / jp / lit / mlp / mu / n / news / out / po / pol / qst / sci / soc / sp / tg / toy / trv / tv / vp / wsg / wsr / x] [Edit][Settings] [Home]
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
About • Feedback • Legal • Contact

>donning a mask and beating someone up in a dark alleyway is probably illegal
>probably

Never change, Finland

>letting the arts fall to sjws who hate Western civilization
Physics fag here but I'll take as many red pilled English or art history majors as I can get. Reading anything canonical is considered racist now. Hopefully the tide will turn one day.

I'm 19 years old.
What?

You still shouldn't be here. You are still an impressionable high school kid. This board in particular is a very bad influence for you.

Please do

What are you, my dad? I don't care what you think. Get lost

:^)

>[a / b / c / d / e / f / g / gif / h / hr / k / m / o / p / r / s / t / u / v / vg / vr / w / wg] [i / ic] [r9k] [s4s] [cm / hm / lgbt / y] [3 / aco / adv / an / asp / biz / cgl / ck / co / diy / fa / fit / gd / hc / his / int / jp / lit / mlp / mu / n / news / out / po / pol / qst / sci / soc / sp / tg / toy / trv / tv / vp / wsg / wsr / x] [Edit][Settings] [Home]
>Sup Forums - Politically Incorrect
>Please support Sup Forums by disabling your ad blocker on *.Sup Forums.org/*, purchasing a self-serve ad, or buying a Sup Forums Pass.
>[Post a Reply]
>05/08/16 Janitor acceptance emails will be sent out over the coming weeks. Make sure to check your spam box!
>04/28/16 New trial board added: /qst/ - Quests
>12/20/15 New trial board added: /wsr/ - Worksafe Requests
>[Hide] [Show All]
>Please support Sup Forums by disabling your ad blocker on *.Sup Forums.org/*, purchasing a self-serve ad, or buying a Sup Forums Pass.
>Janitor acceptance emails will be sent out over the coming weeks. Make sure to check your spam box!

AHAHAHAHHAHAHHAHAHAHAH I FUCKING LOVE YOU

I'm just sick of these kids on this board falling for the memes. This board has become a cancer that should be removed ASAP.

>I can greentext some more stories of this kid getting triggered if you guys want. My buddies and I like to call him out on his bullshit and watch him lose it

you knew the answer to that question before asking it. Stop being a faggot and post them already.

> Implying the PC / SJW movement isn't more detrimental to our nation's health than some nerds posting anime and pepe the frog on Sup Forums

If you do not like it here, gtfo and stop crying.

Now this is autism.

>what are electives
>what are required humanities

I FUCKING KNEW IT
THATS WHY THE BOARD GOT SO FUCKING CANCEROUS

What memes? Kill yourself