CONSERVASHITS BTFO

>look mom i did it again

>Not learning from your mistakes
It didn't work out back then, why would it work now?

>someone else did it so it's okay
enter Trump to save us from this

>Implying we agreed with it then

>3,000,000

Try 10,000,000 and then the next 40,000,000 babies they had

>Mr. No Fault Divorce
>not a massive fucking cuck
My opinion of this man turned very sour once I actually found out about him.

>Trump compares himself to Reagan
>Reagan tore down a wall
>Trump wants to build a wall

He gave them amnesty because the leftist said he could fix our boarders if he did, so he finally did and they lied and fought him to the death and never let it happen.

Leftist are scum yet again.

We won't be making deals like that ever again, never trust a lefty to be civil.

>thinks the majority of Sup Forums loves Reagan

Fuck off newfag

>3 million

dumb

wow... really makes you think, huh...

I never really thought about it like that before...

You mean Holocausted Jews, right?

Only cuckservatives like Reagan. Try /r/Conservative

Sup Forums is a republican safe space echo chamber

don't you mean repukelican?

You know what pisses me off the most about this? They use the term assault rifle correctly for this.

link or it didn't happen

Reagan is a meme POTUS. Revered for economy booming (which had nothing to do with him) and for Muh Tear Down This Wall Mr. Gorbacheff!!!eleventy, while ignoring he was the biggest cuck in actual foreign relations, Iran -Contra, Hizballah/Amal bombing of Marines in Lebanon was answered with a retreat and no perpetrators were punished, did nothing in response of Saddam bombing USS Stark, increased spending and inflated the deficit more than freakin' peanut-farmer Carter, passed the first Amnesty for illegal Mejican invaders.

Overall: probably the weakest and most pathetic President in US History, I can't imagine even Obongo not responding AT ALL after Marine Barrack bombing or USS Stark attack. His entire cred is built upon a couple of anti-Soviet words he said in a speech. Sad.

Stupid picture. Obama did arm Iran he armed Isis.

>>>/ushistory/

>I can't imagine even Obongo not responding AT ALL

Just like all his "red lines" that were crossed. Giving iran billions, allowing them to continue their nuclear program, not doing anything about the US sailors that were captured, humiliated, celebrating ahmed the clock cuck? Hussein is the worst US president in history and time will show how badly he screwed the US and our allies while giving strength to our enemies and rivals.

Spoken like a true faux news viewer

What a fantastic retort.

Ah yes, the sad, lonely mating call of the increasingly rare MSNBC / MediaMatters, faggot species.

>pol is one person meme

>>>/tumblr/ and dont come back.

>Iran he armed Isis.
Iran =/= ISIS you stupid burger

>implying half the people on this board were even alive when Reagan was president

Le bump

LETS GET REAL FOR A SECOND AND YES IM CAPS CRUSIIN,

WHY THE FUCK ARE THERE SO MANY RETARDED QUESTIONS ON Sup Forums LATELY? ITS FUCKING ANNOYING AND SLIDING GOOD THREADS. OP SERIOUSLY WHAT THE FUCK KIND OF AUTISTIC THREAD IS THIS??? YOU GOING TO POST A QUESTION ABOUT TRANNIES, OR BBC KEKSHIT, OR APOLOGIZING FOR HIROSHIMA, OR BTFO Sup Forums ONCE AND FOR ALL (even though Sup Forums is right here the next day and never BTFO), OR COUNTLESS OTHER STUPID SHIT THAT IS TURNING Sup Forums INTO B & REDDIT COMBINED? IF YOU HAD 1 OUNCE OF COMMON SENSE, YOU COULD ANSWER THE QUESTION YOUR SELF AND STOP WITH THE WORTHLESS TIME WASTING AUTISTIC QUESTIONS THAT IS BECOMING THE CANCER OF THIS SINKING SHIP, WE ARE LITERALLY THE TITANIC AND IM ABOUT TO HOP OFF THIS FUCKING RIDE ONTO THE LIFE BOAT AND LET YOU FAGGOTKEKS FIGHT OVER THE BBC THREADS AND TRANNY DEBATES. NONE OF THIS IS GOING TO MATTER WHEN IT ALL GOES DOWN AND WE ALL KNOW ITS SOON.

TLDR OP IS AN AUTISTIC FAGGOT ANOTHER CANCER THREAD

/SAGE

> conservashits always pulling the end is nigh meme unless we radicalized government to be right wing meme

Yet the world keeps spinning . Stay deluded conservashit

The US trained and armed ISIS … tried to overthrow Assad in Syria … simultaneously destroying Europe with mass immigration … all for Israel

pic related is from Hillary's e-mails

damn. You really convinced me. I am now a #cruzmissile

Liberals are so used to blindly worshiping their leaders that they never consider a conservative can respond: "So what?"

>granted amnesty for 3 million immigrants
because democrat congress forced it. ore over they never fulfilled their end of the bargain for creating tighter immigration laws

>Asks to compromise and not fulfill deals honorably

>banned assault weapons
1: No such thing as an assault weapon. There are Firearms and Weapons. Furthermore it did not ban weapons. It banned public carrying of firearms because the Black Panther Party of Oakland California were openly taunting police officers and causing public disturbances (Legal speak for threatening) local law enforcement.(See Mulford Act for details)

>Secretly Armed Iran

The Shah of Iran was a US ally at the time. Learn to foreign policy Democuck

>Muh Ray Gun!
Combined with
>Obama not getting what he wants means he didn't actually want those things

Truly BTFO for all time I am now a #Bernmissledog

Fuck both Obama and Reagan.

>implying I don't hate Reagan for the neo-con filth he is

occupy my cock, democrats