16 years later and you retards still can't accept, that the so called "conspiracy fags" were right the whole time

16 years later and you retards still can't accept, that the so called "conspiracy fags" were right the whole time

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/hj3e8cKZWiY
youtube.com/watch?v=nC0eQ3_FUs0&feature=youtu.be&list=PLUshF3H0xxH2FFyiA3OZnLA7WfjNxJmcO
youtube.com/watch?v=CYCuAa0eFKg&feature=youtu.be&list=PLUshF3H0xxH2FFyiA3OZnLA7WfjNxJmcO
ae911truth.org/news/evidence.html
ae911truth.org/images/articles/2014/11/twenty-five-points-10-19-14-3.pdf
youtube.com/watch?v=IVpSBUgbxBU
metabunk.org/debunked-iron-microspheres-in-9-11-wtc-dust-as-evidence-for-thermite.t2523/
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Because they weren't.
>inb4 plot by reptoids to propogate the round earth hoax

Yeah it's really surprising some windows on lower floors blew out with the top floors falling on top of them.

I dont know if it was a conspiracy but science proves that it was a fucking demolition

If by "demolition" you mean "planes flew into them and caused them to collapse" then yes, science proved that.

That's not how it works, faggot. And do you think the picture was used as an evidence? It should symbolize that this post is about the conspiracy. Ask scientists and they will tell you what you don't want to hear.

youtu.be/hj3e8cKZWiY

Whenever you come out with a conspiracy theory do you never wonder why most people don't believe your theory?

Surely the fact that most people look at the same evidence and come up with the same conclusion must put you off, when the conspiracy theories are numerous and conflict against each other?

I'm not saying that you are definitely wrong about there being foul play involved, but as of yet I am still to see concrete smoking gun evidence of any of it.

Why do you label people as retards if they are sceptical of your theories when you can't actually prove anything. I think you must be the retard.

You clearly have no concept of physics and air displacement do you? The building collapsing from inside causes the windows to blow out like you are seeing in the picture.

Poor bait is poor.

>Whenever you come out with a conspiracy theory do you never wonder why most people don't believe your theory?

Because people believe what they want to believe. We always need an enemy, and after so many years no one wanted to accept that their worldview was a complete lie, that their country was responsible for all of this and not those "evil muslims"

Boeing 767 plane and thrust propulsion designer here. trust me bro. we did the investigation with the cia ( fbi was not taking part at the time). 100% plane caused. the aluminum will melt/bend under extreme heat but it was carrying around 57000lbs of jp-8 fuel. the blow out point under the building were caused from extreme rapid pressure inclination. same as if you hit a watermelon with a .22 round it explodes. no inside job fucksitcks

youtube.com/watch?v=nC0eQ3_FUs0&feature=youtu.be&list=PLUshF3H0xxH2FFyiA3OZnLA7WfjNxJmcO

>youtube
Post a credible source please.

hahaha ! much bigger "whoopsie!" was demolishing tower 7 before aircraft hit it !

>Because people believe what they want to believe. We always need an enemy
This explains the conspiracy theorists. "They" are the enemy and they want to believe that they are "woke" to the "truth".

Obama here, what you said is complete bullshit, trust me.

youtube.com/watch?v=CYCuAa0eFKg&feature=youtu.be&list=PLUshF3H0xxH2FFyiA3OZnLA7WfjNxJmcO

ae911truth.org/news/evidence.html

That's the source.

Maybe we should take the past as a lesson and think about the origins of ISIS :) Just sayin

>ae911truth.org/news/evidence.html
Debunked by the NIST report.

Get beat up at school today, Champ?

>>investigation with CIA

This humors me.

Building seven should make you question everything you are told by the CIA that day.

You realize a conspiracy of this magnitude would cost more then the GDP of the whole US

Seems strange that the pressure is only being released in the center of the wall, though. You'd expect it to come out all the windows, not just a few on each floor.

That seems a bit of a simplistic one dimensional view to be honest.

Have you not considered that there is more to what people believe than what they want to believe. Most people would love to believe that they are rich, with a 9 inch dick and a supermodel wife. By your logic everyone would be running round with psychotic delusions.

What reason do we need an enemy for?

The fact of the matter is this, in the Muslim countries they are throwing gay people off buildings, throwing stones at women until they die for ludicrous reasons, indoctrinating their children with hatred for western countries.

While this is all happening they are also closet homosexuals themselves, when their wife/wives are on their periods. They drink, smoke, gamble, but then have the cheek to call us filthy for eating pork.

They hate the fuckin ground we walk on mate.

The problem with conspiracy theories is that you need to stretch out how much you are willing to believe. Occams razor mate, choose which theory has the least assumptions.

Planes hit the tower, then they collapsed, then a group of terrorists admitted to doing it. What else is there ?

That debunk was debunked aftwerwards

>Aluminum

The beams are made out of steel

No it wouldn't, and think about the foreign policy. Many things changed in favor of the US

Ironically enough conspiracy theorists are the quintessential example of people who believe what they want to believe

Source.

Stfu you all went for his bait your opinions are stupid ill-convinced and poorly expressed

ae911truth.org/images/articles/2014/11/twenty-five-points-10-19-14-3.pdf

Didn't WTC-7 collapse from catching fire and burning for 7+ hours after the towers crash and burn?

Just passing by. Leaving some science here...

1. why did it catch fire?
2. they showed the damaged areas of the building, only one steel beam was damaged, why did it collapse like that then?

>You're wrong to say that this pic isn't showing evidence of my point!
>Also, I just picked a random pic so you would know what event I was talking about not because it shows evidence of my point!

Typical.

That's what the CIA would tell you. There is video of it "collapsing" at free fall speed, symmetrically into its own footprint. Check it out.

Once an opening happens to let the pressure out there isn't a sealed environment to build up window popping pressure anymore. When your tire blows a hole do more holes keep blowing all over the place?

Our of curiosity, what's your position on man made climate change?

>ae911truth.org/images/articles/2014/11/twenty-five-points-10-19-14-3.pdf
Areas of concern does not equal debunked.

Everybody knows that Israel did it. Everybody also knows that we aren't allowed to say it.

This will likely be my last post, as I may be dead within the next few hours. Jews did it.

>why did it catch fire?
Hit by debris.
Look at the collapse from other angles. It wasn't neat and tidy like that one angle would have you believe.

Actually: rekt

Conclusion
It bears repeating that fires have never caused the total
collapse of a steel-framed high-rise before or since 9/11.
Did we witness an unprecedented event three separate
times on September 11, 2001? The NIST reports, which
attempted to support that unlikely conclusion, fail to per-
suade a growing number of architects, engineers, and
scientists. Instead, the evidence points overwhelmingly
to the conclusion that all three buildings were destroyed
by controlled demolition. Given the far-reaching impli-
cations, it is morally imperative that this hypothesis be
the subject of a truly scientific and impartial investigation
by responsible authorities.

What kind of sources do you want, we show you scientific articles and you still don't believe it. You want bush to come over and admit it or what, use your own fucking brains.

> Instead, the evidence points overwhelmingly
to the conclusion that all three buildings were destroyed by controlled demolition.
It doesn't though.

climate change exists since our planet exists but still, we also have a huge impact on it.

Well if you at least read the header of the article you might get an idea of it

So the US has a pretty solid history of going to war with whatever middle eastern oil nation decides to start trading in a currency other than the US dollar.
We never blatantly outright attack them, but this has happened before. Some Marine ship off the coast of Yemen or wtvr gets attacked, we go to war and topple the gov, Qatar right now wants to trade in Years and look how they're doing.
Also big things have gone boom before. Back when some very rich people wanted the centralized Federal reserve bank to exist here in the states (in like the 1920s) they had some very powerful opposition on the other side. Those opposing members would get VIP invites on the maiden voyage of the Titanic, and while everyone's realing about that the Fed reserve gets installed.

I know everything I've said is basically here-say (spelling?) and as one user pointed out, there's no smoking gun. But if u wanna know who and why, follow the money. I wish I could get into this more, get my facts straight and post some links and stuff but I'm only on my phone waiting for GTA to load rn (thank god I spawned in my safehouse online).
But I will leave you with this: Jews did 9/11

I love you

> this angle clearly shows the entire building collapsing at free fall speed symmetrically. It's not trick photography. That would require all 24 core columns to give out and fire does not do that.

The Open Chemical Physics Journal, 2009, 2, 7-31
Article:
Active Thermitic Material Discovered in Dust from the 9/11 World Trade Center Catastrophe
Conclusion:
We have discovered distinctive red/gray chips in signifi-
cant numbers in dust associated with the World Trade Center
destruction. We have applied SEM/XEDS and other methods
to characterize the small-scale structure and chemical signa-
ture of these chips, especially of their red component. The
red material is most interesting and has the following charac-
teristics: ...
Based on these observations, we conclude that the red
layer of the red/gray chips we have discovered in the WTC
dust is active, unreacted thermitic material, incorporating
nanotechnology, and is a highly energetic pyrotechnic or
explosive material.

Look at photos that day of WTC building 3, 4, 5 and 6. Pummeled with debrie, caught on fire just like building 7 but they did not collapse, ask yourself, why?

here the prob i see building7 it was the interview with the owner saying the fire chife say the building could not be saved so he told him to pull it now that means that it allready was wired with exploseve that the pro i see and ya i spell funny

perhaps explosives were planted discretely throughout several years by the tourists

>science

I can use science to find out if my two year old cum jar would make a good candle.

Those that deny it are beyond saving OP. Here have a (you)

the fact that buildings collapsing like that are literally impossible unless it's a planned demolition. and even then it's ridiculously difficult and requires perfect planning.

as much as I'd love to believe it was untrained muslim terrorists who managed to hijack planes from trained former US soldiers with box cutters and then fly in perfect maneuvers into the building creating the absolute optimal collapse for the least possible collateral damage, I don't. I can't believe that because it doesn't make sense. let alone the third building and the area of the pentagon and all the other factors like what was being done in those buildings at that time and the owner of the WTC trying to get insurance for the exact event shortly before it happening.

I'm not saying it was a government conspiracy. maybe the government knew about it, knew they couldn't prevent it and planted explosives so they could have a controlled collapse instead of them toppling over, reducing the number of casualties tenfold.

then again, why didn't they evacuate them then.

the fact remains that a collapse like this is physically impossible without proper detonation. let alone it happening absolutely perfect twice over with different variables on pure chance.
occams razor, mate.

no use arguing with Sup Forums tards op.

government can pocket trillions out of taxpayers and blame mexicans and blacks for all the white peoples problems.

It would not, your not a very smart person, are you?

what problems exactly is the government blaming blacks for? maybe now during trump but during obama, you surely must be joking.
whites are blamed for literally anything
>countries that don't have slavery:
>every western white country
>countries that do have slavery:
>several african countries
>countries that get blamed for slavery:
>western white countries
>countries that don't get blamed for slavery:
>any other

and that's only a single thing. there's much more

9/11 DIDNT HAPPEN. FAKE NEWS

This is "filed away" with JFK, UFO's, etc. It fucking happened. It's fucking over. Hey, we all need hobbies. If people want to analyze this everyday, participate in conspiracy sites, listen to Alex Jones, cool. It's old though. Let it die with the victims.

youtube.com/watch?v=IVpSBUgbxBU

Happy 9-11 day!

Dear gentlemen, would someone of you happen to have a good resolution picture of the tourist guy.

>ufos landed in the US
lel

Please, do it. Post results along with all the math and sciencey stuff.

9/11 was planned by the US Gov'

>the top floors falling on top of them.
the top floors blew out like a mushroom
it's like you're retarded

the only thing that fell on the other floors, were dust

Do you have a masters degree in construction engineering and +20 years experience designing and building skyscrapers? No? Then shut the fuck up.

I always really liked this image.
The country is under attack. Then Pentagon has been hit and the WTC is on fire. A chaotic and severe situation where the nation's leaders do what they can to coordinate a response...

..and the minister of fucking defense has time to carry some fucking stretcher outside of the Pentagon that is UNDER FUCKING ATTACK!
Do they know for certain another "jet" isn't about to crash? Are there VBIEDs? Snipers?

No, Rumsy just couldn't resist that hero photo op. You're busted, and you should be hanged for your war crimes.

LOL Do you?

They have

That pic looks shopped

metabunk.org/debunked-iron-microspheres-in-9-11-wtc-dust-as-evidence-for-thermite.t2523/

PICS OR IT DIDN'T HAPPEN FAGGOT
go back to sucking nigger trap dicks