I really wanna eat a fat girls asshole. Convince me otherwise Sup Forums

I really wanna eat a fat girls asshole. Convince me otherwise Sup Forums

bluewut

quality fatty? more?

bluewut

just search for bluewut. she has a ton out there.

Do it, just please don't ever reproduce.

Prepare for disappointment. Fat girls usually have very poor hygiene due to mobility issues. It will smell like shit. Literal shit. Enjoy it!

I eat my girl's fat ass all the time, the only downside is it makes eating pussy boring.

Because poop? What reason more is there?

Why should I?
Just say your fetish is shave an ass and lick it. Then put her on fours, give a good wash in that fat crack, shave it, wash again and have fun.
Also, enjoy your brainworms.

can attest to this, won't even fuck them doggy style anymore

I'd rather have her crush me riding me than smell shit

look at the discoloration and acne from the poor diet and not being able to properly clean herself. fat people are truly disgusting. lardnigger genocide when?

can deny, married to chubby girl, everything is fine.

Lol depends on how fat
I'm a chubster of 150 lbs. 5'7
Not land whale but def not just chubby
I'd say I'm fat buy I do have bfs who say I'm good looking so Idk.
Anyway I am always sure to be clean as a whistle for sex times.
Love an ass eating session
Not all fatties are obese whales who cannot wash themselves properly

Can confirm. First girl I ever fucked was a fat girl. I had (still have) a really strong ass eating fetish and was all ready to go for it until she first got naked and bent over. I don't even think it's a matter of hygene as it is hormones or something. I showered with her and washed her ass as clean as I possibly could and it was still awful

The girl in the pic is 250+ I was basing my comment of fat girls on that. 150 you can still reach your ass

tits or gtfo

Im not giving you insults to degrade your bitch, bitch

Fat bitches shit alot. You'll probably get a chunk in your mouth if you do

>
whos this goddess

bon apetit

Tis true my fat roommate spends over a month a year in the bathroom shitting

kaylee pond

they can't always clean it right. Just because it looks good on the outside doesn't mean there isn't ass guac waiting for you.

Just like this land whale, her ass hugs shit on the way out of the ass. The constant smearing of shit in the fat buttocks will make it smell like death. Nice try fatty, spread ur lies elsewhere

I have webms of her spreading her ass if you're interested

Depends on how big, but most girls are especially clean. it's true, bigger girls are slightly less clean, but it's far from disgusting. i'd say over 300 and thats where you're having problems...i'm not positive cuz i've never gone that high, but from the girls i know, I'd suspect it's far from ideal

YES PLEASE

The joys of tongue punching a thicker women's ass! Mercy!

One moment.

Bullshit, anything past 130 and the sweat between the asshole and pussy gather so much sweat its impossible to fuck unless they literally shower right before

Nice asshole but ass is too skinny for my taste

Right there with you OP. In every chubby/fat thread my favorites are the ass spread wide pics so i can imagine tongue fucking juicy holes

True. I used to know a fat chick who didn't wear panties and always smelled like ass.

hmu if you want more

perfect

I love fat latinas and I love their assholes.
Just remember what they are for user. Safety first. I believe in you user.

>5'7"
>150
>girl
Perfect. Tits or gtfo's already been said. Stated your business- pics of your asshole NOW!

Sharpe in the popper

Keep going

better have them shower 3 times before XD and make sure they dont have any parasites

this op. i don't like landwhales, but do love chubbies but a lot just have horrible hygiene. if you want to lick both their holes just try to take a "naughty" shower with them to make sure they clean down there. even if its you in the guise of wanting to be "naughty" and give them some "rub" down. though be prepared some are just so awful that even bleach won't squash the stench. they have gone so long that its embedded inside their skin.

if you're not leaking yet, this will do it

Try and find a healthy fatty with good hygiene.
I usually date chubby or bbw girls, when you go fat you never go back.
Out of maybe 14 girls, 2 of em stinked as hell between the ass cheeks. Even right after a good shower, that smell persists.
But for the other ones, nothing to say. Licking a tight hole between two fat buns always makes me diamonds.

post pics faggot i know you have them