Become tranny

>become tranny
>realize feminists are right
well shit

take that back

Right about what?
You lost part of your income because of your perceived gender?

Feminists make a lot of claims, which one are you saying is right?

Transpreading again..

well I started a new job as a girl and from asking around I found out all the guys make $15.50 an hour and I'm making only $15 even. And more or less I don't leave my place after dark because I've had several men start to follow me. Also when I'm out and about I keep getting cat calls, at first it felt good because it showed I pass but now it's annoying and scary, last guy who hit on me I literally ignored and he got all in my face about it "I just gave you a compliment you ungrateful bitch"

pay, fear of rape, general uneasiness around men, and having my opinion taken as seriously as a child's opinion

So you get some annoying guys hit on you? Well fuck, I bet it just like being in auschwitz

It's law that you'll be paid the same depending on what you do.
The rest, yeah, ok, be glad it wasn't a Muslim rape gang

lel
i really don't believe the wage difference though. you just started a new job. how long have they been there?

are the guys also newly employed?
get a shank or something.
don't ignore people, a small smile their direction is enough to not sound like an uppity bitch

and i guess, post a pic so we can see if you're just delusional or if you look hot enough to get that much attention

So you make 50 cents less and have irrational fears? Ask for a raise and act like a fucking adult.

>how long have they been there?
same exact time as me and I have the same exact position as them

Well then ask for a fucking raise then you settled on $15 flat right? Also have they been there alot longer? If you are there two years and making less than the new guy maybe there is a point but getting the same as someone who is reliable and stuck around is unreasonable if you are starting out

50ct less paycheck hundreds of $$$ extra tips

Illegal happening though.

tits or GTFO

Get a lawyer

>don't ignore people
why tf should I give any stranger the time of day?? when I buy groceries I'm not there to be hit on by horny fucks

Get some thicker skin, you're being a pussy. If you are getting payed less, then it's probably because you haven't worked there as long.

Show em your weiner and call them gay. Teach those fags a lesson.

This is thinly veiled bait. Also there is no such thing as a passable trans person in the real world and unless you somehow managed to reshape your entire skeleton people can immediately tell something is wrong with you.

Take a pic of yourself with a time stamp. Pretty sure this is just a bait thread.

yeah but it's not gay cause she's a girl.

then wear a fucking burqua and shut your trap

sorry,
i meant, people give you attention, even if it's awkward/clumsy it's still a compliment, so the least you can do is acknowledge their existence

Since the law states accurately that discrimination based on sex/race/religion/ethnicity (legal) is punishable with great gravity, how is this?
You're lying.

I don't know about that, I've seen some adult dudes who I though were women from afar and they aren't even transgender.

so like this is wrong legally? I really like this job so I didn't wanna make waves

well people only refer to me as miss or mam

Then you have brain problems. Even the skinniest little guys have broader shoulders and bigger hands than most girls. Not to mention the difference in fat distribution.

Yes, that's illegal.
Only if you're telling the truth

but what if I just don't wanna talk to people in public? no one ever talked to me before transition and now it's like I'm wearing a fucking sign

What kind of entitled bullshit is that? Nobody is obligated to give a stranger their time or energy just because they complimented them. Doing it for a reward basically removes any good intent anyway.

JFC you people are needy.

I know you live in a little bubble of mental sickness but we do live in a world where one wrong comment can get you convicted of a thought-crime and your life ruined.

>fat distribution.
hormones fixed that for me

swear in my life, even the new guy is making more then me

Sure, but I don't normally look at people's shoulder width, that's not the first thing I notice about a person.

Yes, it is wrong legally, go confront your boss about this.

never had anyone hesitate to gender me female, it's like I pull up in a drive through and they call me miss or when I'm out with my girlfriends the waiter asks what will you ladies be having

Speak to the manager, say that seems illegal and you could go for a case.
He'll probably give you a raise, only if you're telling the truth.

>you have brain problems
>not me, who obsesses over clocking transpeople and assumes everyone else does as well

get the proof, go see your employer with your wage and the guy's wage, ask for an explaination, declare the law, ask for a raise

i'm not saying go have a conversation with them, just vaguely look their way and say thanks

>being polite is entitlement
you millennials deserve a good ass kicking

>just vaguely look their way and say thanks
I have before and it always ends with them basically following me

>become an ugly as sin "woman"
>jump straight into the feminists train
Like clockwork.

Judging someone as a dick for being impolite is not a problem, but getting all up in their face about it is obnoxious at best

Have you also happened to notice that people are going out of their way to use gendered language with you? I almost never hear people deliberately use words like "miss" or "ma'am" unless they're trying to show how progressive they are around trans people.

pic pls

people always use gendered language here where I live

are you sure they are actively following you and not just going in the same general direction?

You have a difficult time identifying the basic distinguishing characteristics of men and women. I'm not obsessing nor do I assume anyone else does.

straight up half ends up going hey can I get ur number as I'm already walking away and they keep trying to talk to me, I wish I wasn't lying because at this point I've become a shut in again

Because you live in society where people interact with each other.
20 years ago you would be in a mental institution and you are pissed that people are treating you kindly? You even get state sanctioned pride parades now it is just never enough for you faggot's isn't it? Always have to find something to complain about

It also happens with great frequency where I live

The stories and information posted here are artistic works of fiction and falsehood.
Only a fool would take anything posted here as fact.

pride is bullshit. I went stealth after I transitioned

OP pics or youre a fat lying sack of s hit

do you live in a black ghetto or something?

Many people could if they actually made the attempt, the issue here is that most people don't automatically notice it offhand, nor make any investigative attempt with every/most people they meet.

They notice it immediately I lived in miami during hs and where i worked there was a decent trans population my coworkers always noticed them walk in. Most of the time people are just too embarrassed to say anything

good to know you are such a petty person that you can't let trannies live a normal life and constantly have to shame us. Mind your own business

fuck it

here

Is that your brother ?

I'm imagining they make an extra 50 cents because they worked there longer. You can't possibly expect to be paid the same when you just started working there, you dumb twat. And you are statistically wrong. Any fear is in your head. Women are rarely attacked, you have way more of a chance of being attacked or killed on the streets as a man. Sorry, but your feelings don't trump crime statistics.

not too bad, honestly

guess you hit that "not perfect but at least in my league" zone for some guys

american? trashy place?