Be honest

Be honest

I would.

Cute face

She could probably kick my ass
But charisma and good healthy habits are attractive to gym-goers...even if you aren't as aesthetically muscular.

I don't have high standards. I'd hit anything with a pulse

10/10

yeah, not that I'm totally attracted to unbelievably shredded women, but they are undoubtedly fit - which is hot.

This kinda shit actually inverts my cock. Why do they have to ruin the gym for men and their bodies. When will this meme fucking end

Literally a thread full of closet homosexuals

Pro tip. If you're attracted to big veiny strong arms. You're an actual homosexual and you're probably the ones posting the cuck threads.

Enjoy being closeted

>shredded as all hell and can only bench 80lb.

shoulda spent all that time on kegels

>big
lmao

see
also though I am bisexual, doesn't make me a closet homo. Think of me more as a not closeted half homo.

also 4/10 post made me reply

10/10 guy here

Wasn't even concentrating on the arms...

Look at her face,hair! She is smoking hot and obviously fit...

I fucking would in a heartbeat.

Who says it has anything to do with sexuality?
She is obviously fit and it could be commentary about her progress

What a fucking retard. Muscles and a circulatory system are a human characteristic, not a male one. Pussy ass virgin.

No bewbs at all, the rest is hot but I would have to see her mother before committing. *If the mum has decent boobs then they will probably sprout when she stops working out so hard OR when she gets preggers. So worth a shot.

good point

Kinda gross

Not at this extreme, for either sex. That is why it is so hard maintain high muscle mass and low body fat at a certain point. Humans were not physically intended to be in this state. It becomes even more obvious when you hit your 30s and all of your friends that aren't on gear have all stopped working out hard because of some catastrophic injury they suffered while working out.

would ask for marriage and creampie bareback every night. good lord is she sexy

So i guess you also think women like man wearing dress and high heels, fucking cuck

Very healthy young lady. Respects her body but also pushing her limit. But the mind is just as important...

yes, I would so let her peg me,

Its a male characteristic because of testosterone, did u ever hear women's voice who are on gear?
It's a male hormone.